no photo
Sun 11/01/09 03:39 PM
Good luck DAVID?? Hope you find what you are looking for

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 03:29 PM
welcome and have funlaugh

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 03:14 PM
hhmmmm have not heard of this yet....must be more to this what you claim???

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 03:12 PM
If you have reason to be nervous around police I can see how this might be a problem....For the most part they do not bother me....They are men just as me and put their pants on one leg at a time just like I do....laugh

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 03:07 PM
The best advice I can give is not to do it...I would hope that you already have a plan in mind of what to do. This trip will take at least a couple days...Good luck

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 03:04 PM
your pics are good....maybe you could have talked a little more about what you do for a living??? especially since you say travel a lot...for sure this question is going through most of these ladies heads..you might even add some of your likes and dislikes...Have fun and Good luck

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 02:56 PM
Good luck with this dude....have fun

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 02:53 PM
I would hope that you reported it...I think you are not allowed to post anything like this on here..

no photo
Sat 10/31/09 08:27 PM

Let us put our heads down and pray for these children who are hungry. If you find a way to help then please do. I will always participate in helping children as much as I can. You can also if you wish. May we one day find a solution to the world hunger epidemic, for it if we work together we can make a difference.

Tell me what you have done to make a difference in your community or for that matter any community. Share your story and wisdom to help inspire others to also make a difference in the future.

AMEN....I do what i can when I can...

no photo
Sat 10/31/09 08:23 PM
contact the owner and give it back......after no avail I would take it to the police station

no photo
Sat 10/31/09 08:21 PM
Hello, Welcome, and Good Luckwaving

no photo
Sat 10/31/09 08:17 PM

it does seem to be a thing anymore about sleeping with someone after dating for a while...I am old fashioned and have my own personal feelings, values, and past experiences. I think anymore sex is not the most important thing...Building a very strong frindship and sharing and caring relationship is. After I am very sure that my feelings for that special someone are in check and that I am ready to commit I will ask what she thinks and how she feels and so on....

wow , theres actually a couple nice guys on here and a not so nice one.
TY it takes all kinds ya know

no photo
Sat 10/31/09 07:58 PM
it does seem to be a thing anymore about sleeping with someone after dating for a while...I am old fashioned and have my own personal feelings, values, and past experiences. I think anymore sex is not the most important thing...Building a very strong frindship and sharing and caring relationship is. After I am very sure that my feelings for that special someone are in check and that I am ready to commit I will ask what she thinks and how she feels and so on....

no photo
Sat 10/31/09 07:43 PM
I think it realy depends on the guy...I am looking for eventual life long commitment....hope you find what you are looking for good luck:smile: waving

no photo
Sat 10/31/09 07:25 PM
It does seem that the church does is not in favor of Halloween. I myself personlly think it is really fun for the kids and is an extra boost for marketing and one more good way to get aquainted with people in your nieghborhood.

no photo
Sat 10/31/09 07:15 PM
giving to bums on the street can be dangerous...I generally do not give to bums for this reason...I do give to charities as well as tie my earnings with the church. In addition, I give to those who are in need through the church depending on need...I am talented and skilled man so it is my Christian duty share my time and talents with those who are in need..

no photo
Sat 10/31/09 06:54 PM
This is truely a tragic thing that eveyone in the area let happen. We can only hope that this will wake everyone up prevent it from happening again...

no photo
Sat 10/31/09 06:28 PM
It is true some are this way....I myself am not that way...I am looking for someone nice and easy to get a long with...I would think a lot of the younger guys tend to more narrow this way in that their sex drive leads them to be this way.

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 08:56 PM
Preventing a broken heart is never a for sure thing. I think that are certain safe gaurds and trust that come into play. Being on honsest with yourself about how feel about the other person is a great start. It so important to be honest with each other about the relationship...on everything...where you think the relationship is going and what the other person feels about the relationship. The rest is all water under the bridge so to speak and communication is key..:smile:

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 08:48 PM
Congrats!!!!:thumbsup:

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25