Community > Posts By > Kentuckygal93

Kentuckygal93's photo
Sun 02/10/19 04:11 PM
rofl

Lousy. I don't see any real people on here.

That's because NBC canceled that show a long time ago.

Kentuckygal93's photo
Thu 01/31/19 06:21 PM
rofl

Kentuckygal93's photo
Thu 01/31/19 06:17 PM
Hello from Mt. Washington!

Kentuckygal93's photo
Thu 09/06/18 01:01 AM
Computer generated? I am not sure what that means, exactly.

I am not a robot. LOL

Kentuckygal93's photo
Mon 09/03/18 04:50 PM
Me too.

Kentuckygal93's photo
Sun 03/11/18 01:09 AM
Are you wearing a dress? Judging by your pic, I would have thought you preferred males. Perhaps you should look on street corners for what you want? All I see is someone just wanting sex. Nothing to rate there.

Kentuckygal93's photo
Sat 03/10/18 06:10 AM
A home and hottie "housekeeper." LOL!

Kentuckygal93's photo
Tue 03/06/18 03:52 PM

Just a question for all the ladies, just wondering what it is that makes you take notice of a fella on here
Any attributes that your drawn to
Do you think people are completely honest on their profiles?

I like yours. ;) Nothing fake looking . It doesn't look like it was taken from a fashion magazine. I don't like shirtless pics at all. I think those are tacky.

Kentuckygal93's photo
Sun 03/04/18 05:39 AM
All I can tell from your limited info is that you want sex. There is really nothing to rate.

Kentuckygal93's photo
Sun 03/04/18 05:17 AM
You are just a kid. Go out and have fun while you still can!

Kentuckygal93's photo
Sat 03/03/18 03:07 AM
I did. Fortunately it wasn't too far. I left behind a great job and everything I was familiar with for promises and love forever. After all, he was 56 and by this point he should know what direction he wanted his life to go. Five months later he tells me he wants a divorce. I have no money, 2 low paying jobs, and no where to go. He has let me be his roommate since then so since I have to pay for bills and buy food I haven't been able to save money. I am about to be "on the street." Living from pillar to post. So I would hope no one would move for "love."

Kentuckygal93's photo
Fri 03/02/18 10:53 PM
Shallow is a no go at any age. Hopefully when you grow up a little you will realize looks aren't everything.

Kentuckygal93's photo
Fri 03/02/18 10:45 PM
Put some clothes on boy! Did your mama not teach you manners?

When I see shirtless I don't bother reading the profile.

Being "frank" is what I do.

Kentuckygal93's photo
Fri 03/02/18 10:37 PM
Sound like you need put yourself an ad in your local personals or on Craigslist.

Kentuckygal93's photo
Thu 03/01/18 04:41 PM

Is there a possibility of people not expecting sex who are seeking the opposite sex as a friend? If Yes, then why do they seek an opposite sex for friendship?

I have always made friends easier with guys. Also, much less drama and backstabbing.

Kentuckygal93's photo
Wed 02/28/18 04:12 PM
Sounds like just being alone is far less complicated.

Kentuckygal93's photo
Wed 02/28/18 04:10 PM

I agree terms are becoming confusing. I agree with Igor that it’s best to just ask what each person means directly.

I have learned not to tell my son that I’m going to hook up with a friend for lunch. After the color came back to his face, I got a lecture on what “hooking up” means these days.

Yes! I really have to watch that expression! Lol!

Kentuckygal93's photo
Tue 02/27/18 09:16 PM
"I never dated a freshman even when I was a freshman.". :smile:

I have always been interested in older guys. No daddy issues. ;) I am 43. I prefer to date or hangout with guys in their late 40s to 55ish. My ex is 14 years older than me.

Kentuckygal93's photo
Tue 02/27/18 05:57 PM
So I guess I have never really been single; not for long anyways. I always thought "playing the field" and dating was the same thing. After reading profiles and seeing a few things on these forums I have come to realize I don't know what dating means. Apparently dating and relationship is the same thing? Can someone please set me straight?

Kentuckygal93's photo
Tue 02/27/18 04:15 PM

To me age is a factor or at least gauge potentially of one's make up.

I'm tired of raising kids in my profession.

I prefer woman with some life experience.

With that said, since single again I have met one substantially younger woman that is way smart and kind.

I'm kind of burned out on supporting leach. Maybe I'll meat a woman with a house also...hmmmmm...weird thought.

I often wave at low altitude private jets in hope!

Maybe a foreigner of younger age might work. American women...hah not a lot of hope for them in any respect. $$$$$$ girls up and down the street.

You want a sugar mama! LOL!

Previous 1