Community > Posts By > Bishiglomper

Bishiglomper's photo
Tue 05/27/14 03:00 AM
Maaan. I haven't seen anything new for years. I just got to watch FMA:Brotherhood and omg I loves it. I loved Fushigi Yuugi, G-Gundam, Weiss Kreuz, Saiyuki... Everything Hayao Miyazaki. I love Bleach but I stopped watching the anime because of all the filler. Still read the manga though.

Bishiglomper's photo
Tue 05/27/14 02:55 AM
My favorite right now is Bleach. And Naruto. I love everything made by CLAMP. I had a handful of others I was trying to read but I lost track of them.

Bishiglomper's photo
Thu 11/07/13 03:30 AM
I cosplay! ...Well, sorta. I can't sew worth a damn and can't afford to order a costume.. so I'm stuck trying to thrift store it. I have a decent Omi Tsukiyono costume though, from Weiss Kreuz. Finally managed a good wig, so it's alright. XD

Bishiglomper's photo
Thu 11/07/13 03:28 AM
I've dabbled in jewelry-making. I love using wire, especially that soft copper stuff. I try incorporating my knitting and crochet into it, but usually it's simple stuff. Earrings and little accessories. I think my favorite thing to make are the "tree of life" earrings.

Bishiglomper's photo
Thu 11/07/13 03:19 AM
I love Doctor Who. I only managed to watch 9th's season though... Barely got started on 10th's. Managed to catch a few episodes of 11'ths. I've been so spoiled. XD I wish I had netflix.

Bishiglomper's photo
Thu 11/07/13 03:16 AM
And here I was beginning to feel silly listing anime in my interests. Heheh.