Community > Posts By > baba2kind

baba2kind's photo
Fri 11/08/13 09:37 AM

i just joined this church and im finding it very interesting and i just love going to this particular church...it is one of the many denominations in my area... what happens is i joined the worship team of the church since i love singing but what that really saddens me is that after church nearly every time i found some of those people in the worship team smoking... a few others always swear and stuff, gossiping and judging each others voices... i didnt know about this before coming to this church...its after hanging around with them that im seeing and hearing this things...i just dont know whether to tell them off or what... just worried otherwise they will hate me for telling them that what they are doing is really disgusting... i hope im not doing a sin here since i dont trust anyone around my area to share this to..
Just relaxe your mind its the same thing every where in the world, you have hypcrites in all the departments of the Church, remember Christ also had one among the carefully selected 12 Apostles, I understand how you are feeling right now, if you find out that you are not comfortable with been with them then seperate from them thats just abt the best way to deal with it cos if you report them they will all become your enemy and they will start calling you names, some might even plan evil for you so my dear thats what we are facing in this world, its very shocking to see those type of activities amongs those who profess Christ but there will always be people like that cos a sinful life is almost the freest kind of life on earth, sin is very sweet and appears to give men freedom while in the real sense they are depriving them selves the true happiness of life so move on with your life let them be, life is all abt choice. Thats my candid advice to you lovely sister

baba2kind's photo
Fri 11/08/13 09:01 AM

Anyone up for a chat?
Yap

baba2kind's photo
Thu 11/07/13 05:10 PM

I am sooooo tired of coming across men who main goal is a dead end sexual relationship. I refuse to believe its to late for me to find love and marriage. Am I the only one going thru this?
Your time has come

baba2kind's photo
Thu 11/07/13 04:56 PM
Yes there is hope

baba2kind's photo
Thu 11/07/13 04:53 PM
Your time has come

baba2kind's photo
Thu 11/07/13 02:51 PM
Any one care enough to chat with me