Community > Posts By > Seamonster

Seamonster's photo
Thu 12/04/08 04:11 PM
Very true.

That is great.:smile:

Seamonster's photo
Thu 12/04/08 04:06 PM

biggrin My twelve year old just got home from school. I asked her how we we were made. she said our mommys and daddys. i said no silly how did the human race get started? she said adam and eve.
I then asked her who put adam and eve here? and she said God.

I told her never to forget that. This SHOULD be reinforced in schools. BUT since its not, I can reinforce it in my home.biggrin

right, and you can reinforce that the world is flat and that the best way to get though life is to not think and just live by fear.

She sould be fine, the world needs more ditch diggers anyway.

Christians have never accepted that the earth is flat. Those Christians in the past who pushed that belief were ex-communicated. One of the first Christians to be ex-communicated was excommunicated for teaching that the earth was flat. Humans have known for 2400 years that the earth was not flat. The claim that people believed in a flat earth during the middle ages is used to make Christians look stupid. But it works the other way, because what is exposed is that you don't know an obvious historical fact.

well Galileo and copernicus will be glad to here that.
Because when Galileo spent the last yrs. of his life locked up by the christian church because of his ideas on the universe didnt jive with the bible he will be glad to know that it didnt realy happen.

How do you know Galileo spent the last years of his life locked up by the Christian church? Can you provide evidence of this as fact?

from wikipedia:

Galileo's championing of Copernicanism was controversial within his lifetime. The geocentric view had been dominant since the time of Aristotle, and the controversy engendered by Galileo's presentation of heliocentrism as proven fact resulted in the Catholic Church's prohibiting its advocacy as empirically proven fact, because it was not empirically proven at the time and was contrary to the literal meaning of Scripture. Galileo was eventually forced to recant his heliocentrism and spent the last years of his life under house arrest on orders of the Roman Inquisition.

Seamonster's photo
Thu 12/04/08 04:01 PM

I don't even know what the new world order is..is it real or one of those conspiracy theories?

you should research it sweets...thers a lot to be learned about the new world order.....

true, and same with chem trails and wherewolves also.

Wake up. You are sleep walking. Chem trails are real. I take pictures of them making long X's across the sky over my house. They are different from con trails of passenger jets.

The new world order is almost in place. Wake up! Pay attention.

Boarders between Canada and South America will be opened up and this will all become one country.

The "United States of America is a corporation. This is a fact. It has owners. (You are not an owner, you are an asset, you are owned.) The constitution is useless. There is no constitutional law. All that you think is "law" is really a corporate statute.

Its all about ownership, and money.

And that's only part of the story, I'm sorry to say.

ok, but what about the werewolves.

Seamonster's photo
Wed 12/03/08 07:59 PM

he felt the need to create because.....
(sings)He's so ronrey, so ronery and brue.

(team America refrence)

Gihad, Gihad, Mohamed!

lol durka durka durka

You are worthress Arec Barrwin!

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Seamonster's photo
Wed 12/03/08 07:59 PM

condense it or no one will read it...

NOPE................straight from the Bible.....facts are facts.......

From the beginning of Genesis, to the end Revelations.. the Bible speaks of homosexuality as sin forbidden by God.................it has to be all printed for proof......

BUT, ACKNOWLEDGED MOST WILL NOT READ IT ANYWAY.....BUT I MAKE MY POINT WITH FACT....

i'm sorry but did you just use the words bible and fact in the same sentence?
talk about an oxymoron

Seamonster's photo
Wed 12/03/08 07:25 PM

(team America refrence)

Gihad, Gihad, Mohamed!

lol durka durka durka

Seamonster's photo
Wed 12/03/08 07:24 PM

I am proud to be gay....

here's a tip....not all gays perform sodomy.

I am gay and have never once done it. I don't plan to either. I'm not a fan of pain lol and from the sounds of it, thats pretty painful.
You should be proud of who you are. We are all unique and not one of us is the same..We all have something in our closet and if anyone denys that, you are nothing but a liar..

yes or something out of our closet.

Sorry, coud'nt resist.

Seamonster's photo
Wed 12/03/08 07:14 PM

Well!!The only way to stop people from being gay is to forbid the straight people from having them....

LOLlaugh laugh

Seamonster's photo
Wed 12/03/08 07:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neH6h0fXqlk

Jesus christ Homosexual

Seamonster's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:38 PM

I don't think bush had anything realy to do with 9/11 either (i may be wrong but I don't see any evidece of it, and he's not that smart).
And I don't disagree that there are some with an agenda. But I think they realy can only get so far.

they can get pretty far....i DO believe in control via manmade diseases/media/drugs/money

I have a hard time with this new world order it's seems a bit far fetched to me.
But again, I may be wrong but I don't see conspiracy under every rock.

Seamonster's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:25 PM
Edited by Seamonster on Wed 12/03/08 06:26 PM

I don't even know what the new world order is..is it real or one of those conspiracy theories?

you should research it sweets...thers a lot to be learned about the new world order.....

eeekkkk I dont believe in chemtrails..and i dont believe that Bush purposley had a hand in 911 either...

but i do believe there is an elite few with a plan

I don't think bush had anything realy to do with 9/11 either (i may be wrong but I don't see any evidece of it, and he's not that smart).
And I don't disagree that there are some with an agenda. But I think they realy can only get so far.

Seamonster's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:22 PM

gay marriage goes against everything god intended for the people. A man and a Woman should be married to go off and reproduce etc.

well jesus said nothing about gays.

It did'nt even make the top ten tho shalt nots.

marriage in fornt of a court means diddly squat...the people are only mad casue they dont get the benefits..
mostly insurance...

psht who cares...
im not gonna agree or disagree..but I am gonna state that marriage recognized by the gove means little.

who wanna wear my ring now????

I agree, marriage in front of anyone realy means nothing but a tax break.

Seamonster's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:20 PM

Seamonster's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:18 PM

In another brilliant statement Bush says during an interview with ABC:

"I think when the history of this period is written, people will realize a lot of the decisions that were made on Wall Street took place over a decade or so, before I arrived," he said."

Do the math...that would be when his father was president.

HA HA HA

His father is pure evil. The worst of the worst. And his father before him. They financed Hitler you know.

Read the unauthorized biography of George Bush SR

Prescott bush was a bastard for sure but hey Bush is friends with the Bin Ladin clan.

Bush had breakfast with the Bin Ladin family on the mornning of 9/11.

He also let them leave the country after it happened.

right.

And there are people out there that still support him.
But those people are usaly booger eatin morons though.

Seamonster's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:16 PM

It's like the second comming of christ, it's one of those things that people talk about but never realy happens.

Seamonster's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:14 PM

(team America refrence)

Seamonster's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:12 PM
Edited by Seamonster on Wed 12/03/08 06:12 PM

God give Obama the strenghth...the world is a mess right now.

1950's...please come back...:cry:

Obama is not the savior of the world.

But he could be the anti-Christ King of the New World Order.

he may be the false prophet....

theres only one?

If thats the case then the smart money is on billy graham or his kid frank.

Seamonster's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:07 PM

God give Obama the strenghth...the world is a mess right now.

1950's...please come back...:cry:

Obama is not the savior of the world.

But he could be the anti-Christ King of the New World Order.

that would be sweet!!

Seamonster's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:06 PM

In another brilliant statement Bush says during an interview with ABC:

"I think when the history of this period is written, people will realize a lot of the decisions that were made on Wall Street took place over a decade or so, before I arrived," he said."

Do the math...that would be when his father was president.

HA HA HA

His father is pure evil. The worst of the worst. And his father before him. They financed Hitler you know.

Read the unauthorized biography of George Bush SR

Prescott bush was a bastard for sure but hey Bush is friends with the Bin Ladin clan.

Bush had breakfast with the Bin Ladin family on the mornning of 9/11.

Seamonster's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:00 PM

gay marriage goes against everything god intended for the people. A man and a Woman should be married to go off and reproduce etc.

well jesus said nothing about gays.

It did'nt even make the top ten tho shalt nots.