LonelyButLooking1's photo
Thu 11/14/13 12:39 PM
Why do guys always feel they have to tell big extravagant stories when they meet new women ....what does it do for us besides boost our self esteem and brake down what trust a woman may have had for us???

Thu 11/14/13 12:37 PM
Sex is one of those tough topics.....while most men in our age range are at the peak of our sexual energy .....at the same time most women haven't reached their peak yet......most I say....sex is very healthy but sometimes the urge and need that men have can be very damaging to any relationship...because it tends to make women feel as though that's all we want them for....I know its hard for us to control our urges for sex it is also healthy to let the woman come to us from time to time when they feel the urge!!!! and also if you would notice a lot of time when they do approach us for it at a bad time we also have a hard time getting aroused....so I say to you that the beginning of a new relationship is probably gonna be the peak of the energetic sexual intense moment of any relationship!!!

Thu 11/14/13 12:28 PM
Ok so tell your fetish then ....mine is hips and thighs!!!

Thu 11/14/13 12:23 PM
And why would anyone choose to have strictly a cyber relationship does it not matter to anyone any more that touch and feel make a difference .....what about affection and facial expression or the tone in a persons voice that reassures you that they care???? has everyone forgotten what real love is???

Thu 11/14/13 12:20 PM
I mean God forbid....what if something happens with the government and it happens to where the banks shut down and the stores close and we are all left to fend for ourselves....wouldn't a woman want a man that could help her to survive in other ways besides paying bills and buying expensive shoes??

Thu 11/14/13 12:17 PM
Why is money such an issue in relationships......the love of money is the root of all evil!!! so where does this come into play with love? If you truly love someone shouldn't you love their heart and not their pocket book?