Thu 03/28/19 06:42 AM
Octopi

Seakolony's photo
Wed 03/27/19 08:18 PM
Fleas of the sand

Seakolony's photo
Wed 03/27/19 08:15 PM

Looks like that's not gonna happen

i will always say, just like in 2016. there is no predictor. Even the wildest of possibilities is still a possibility. I truly never could have thought we would elect a reality star with NO civic experience whatsoever and that behavior, and that offensive MOUTH and the pompous dumb childish things that come from it. I can never under or overestimate the country that once could justify making women and minorities second class.

I guess it is still hard to predict what people might justify and fight for.

Even if they moved to file charges of impeachment....congressional hearing would take so long to even move to impeach that the 2020 vote would already have been established and too late for the term limit. Still would allow for a new Presidential run. Honestly at this point it's just a waste of taxpayer money and time.

Seakolony's photo
Wed 03/27/19 07:05 PM
Looks like that's not gonna happen

Seakolony's photo
Wed 03/27/19 07:03 PM
Dungeness Crab

Seakolony's photo
Wed 03/27/19 10:33 AM

That girl is crascared cra

Then she is off to a good start on her way to POTUS ... lol.

Right they are all whacked

Seakolony's photo
Wed 03/27/19 10:02 AM
That girl is crascared cra

Seakolony's photo
Wed 03/27/19 09:31 AM

No it's not us Vs them and who.is us and who the crap are them anyways. No the problem isn't us Vs them. The problem is everyone who look past their we egotistical bs in order to do what's right Instead follow their own hate to exclude even looking at an middle ground at all. The fact the Congress and the house have given their power over and can no longer have the powers they conceded. They did it to themselves and have no recourse. Destroying them is the only way to rebuild. From the ashes of the Pheonix comes new life and breath

interesting read. So let's look at the market.

The Chinese economy is projected to surpass US by 2030, +/- 2 years.
Europe's gone sluggish, having backed down from chinese n S.Korean competion in almost all durables market, textiles, mobiles, solar panels, steel... Now that the worst of migration / exodus is over, Brexit may not solve UKs problems at all.

Nothing wrong if the world economy gets pegged on the Chinese Yuan except that China is communist - not a free market. Allied with Russian military, this is no joke.

Like him or not, DT's actions so far align with keeping the dollar strong.
This may be (already is) the new deep state, DT is talking about; but Americans don't seem ready for it, yet.

let's ask how UK lost her voice in the EU?
could be several reasons but along with the above stated Chinese factor, is Britain cededing the Pound to the Euro.

Just the way I see it.....not afraid to struggle...not afraid to fish.....not afraid to turn things in the right direction for our future generations

Seakolony's photo
Wed 03/27/19 04:15 AM

Is, was and always will be the T-Rex. They just put together bones from a T-Rex find in Canada in 1991. It took over a decade to remove the bones from the hard rock. This T-Rex, named Scotty, was 9.7 tons and 42 feet long, bigger than any other carnivorous dinosaur found.

I saw the article. It was apparently the largest Tyrannasaurus Rex ever to be recorded.

Seakolony's photo
Wed 03/27/19 04:09 AM
No it's not us Vs them and who.is us and who the crap are them anyways. No the problem isn't us Vs them. The problem is everyone who look past their we egotistical bs in order to do what's right Instead follow their own hate to exclude even looking at an middle ground at all. The fact the Congress and the house have given their power over and can no longer have the powers they conceded. They did it to themselves and have no recourse. Destroying them is the only way to rebuild. From the ashes of the Pheonix comes new life and breath

Seakolony's photo
Wed 03/27/19 04:02 AM
What I am telling the bank

Just gotta tell em it came from my safety deposit box.

I have a farm.....and a roadside stand

I am a waitress

I sold my car

I sold my jewelry

I sold my guns

I decided to go into the arm candy business

I started a food truck business

Seakolony's photo
Wed 03/27/19 03:56 AM

Rocks

Some of us (Rocks) can swim.
laugh

Volcanoes

Lol

Abelone

Seakolony's photo
Tue 03/26/19 06:48 PM
Rocks

Seakolony's photo
Tue 03/26/19 06:33 PM
Norwhals

Seakolony's photo
Tue 03/26/19 05:11 PM
Con federally it still remains illegal and are liable to federal drug laws

Pro by the time they get around to making an example you are wealthy enough to deal with the situation.

Seakolony's photo
Tue 03/26/19 04:10 PM
Jacks

Seakolony's photo
Tue 03/26/19 12:47 PM
Dead carcasses

Seakolony's photo
Tue 03/26/19 12:45 PM

Idiot Tramp looses another battle today in the supreme court laugh
Ban on bump-stocks passed . Bring on sensible gun control
Stand strong with the Parkland kids :thumbsup:
THE "GOP" IS BOUGHT AND SOLD BY THE N.R.A.frustrated

Guns are only weapons when used as weapons. But hey so is a pencil.

How else is a gun used?

Target practice, hunting, to put a rabid animal down but not necessarily as a weapon but as a survival tool.

Seakolony's photo
Tue 03/26/19 10:29 AM
I am rooting for the government to implode in 2020

Seakolony's photo
Tue 03/26/19 10:27 AM
Zooplankton

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25