Community > Posts By > Seakolony

Seakolony's photo
Thu 03/21/19 11:26 AM

You misunderstand my post. The collusion was illegal under US law. Read those posts and the links that Charles has provided. It is all clearly explained.

I don't read hard left or hard right but I look at math is prejudiced to no one

Seakolony's photo
Thu 03/21/19 11:10 AM
Who cares about a business corporation transaction. I would've kept going what might have made money should he lose the Presidency. So everyone should stop all earnings of business if they run for president I guess. Did Mitt Romney stop all business dealing while he ran? Ross Perot? Bush? Carter? Johnson? Just saying....the only prosecuted for business dealing this far would be Nixon. Of Clinton hasn't been either......so really your point is that it was in Russia....amazingly prejudicial don't you think

Seakolony's photo
Thu 03/21/19 09:29 AM
Edited by Seakolony on Thu 03/21/19 09:59 AM

Running a country as a buisness only makes the rich richer without any consideration to the people or the enviroment . Trickle down economics is a proven failure ! Unless you are the top 1% ers of the world dingbat donalds policies will eventualy crush you and sweet you aside like garbage .

Everyone has an opportunity to work and become that. Talk about personal responsibility. At 27 I built a 3 million dollar company and failed. At 36 I built another company and failed due to a theiving partner. Each time learning from my mistakes. Anyone can make it well and not be a top 1%. To think otherwise is failure thinking. People that achieve persevere. Do not let negative thinking interfere with your own personal achievment. That sells everyone short.

Seakolony's photo
Thu 03/21/19 08:12 AM
Yes I am Libertarian that's right. The US needs a business man that can run things like a business. Government screws everything up for everyone. The history of Dem Vs Republicans needs to end. The drama needs to end. And what's best for the US needs consideration.

Seakolony's photo
Thu 03/21/19 07:48 AM

I like Donald Trump in the fact he doesn't take any **** from anyone. He makes decisions and does so with more support than is even imagined.

Having said that I have always disliked the side of Trump that doesn't know when to shut his freaking mouth. He still needs to learn less is more.

Its not only what he says that is problematic ! Its also what he doesnt say .i.e....islamophobia , white national racism ect .
And how do you feel about his vile language regarding the honorable Sen. McCain ?

I don't care what he says about the man dead or alive that man was no saint. I don't give a rats *** what he say about another oily shitty politician. Just because you have high standing doesn't make you a good man.

Besides when a politician speaks watch what he is doing behind the scenes.

Seakolony's photo
Thu 03/21/19 07:27 AM
Go to the real boyfriend store as opposed to the illusion of a boyfriend store.

Seakolony's photo
Thu 03/21/19 07:16 AM
I like Donald Trump in the fact he doesn't take any **** from anyone. He makes decisions and does so with more support than is even imagined.

Having said that I have always disliked the side of Trump that doesn't know when to shut his freaking mouth. He still needs to learn less is more.

Seakolony's photo
Thu 03/21/19 06:00 AM
Zebra shark

Seakolony's photo
Thu 03/21/19 05:40 AM

Illegals will drive, licence or not. I actually think illegals will drive safer, for the only reason that they won't break the laws, that get them stopped. I drove for years without car insurance. How do you do it? Follow the speed limit, watch what others around you are doing, and anticipate what those cars are going to do in front of you. (and behind) Stay off da phone.

States say you must have insurance to licence your vehicle. But they don't check if you actually have it. I used an expired policy number for years. I have it now, but only enough to licence my vehicle. They used to call it defensive driving, but I haven't heard it called that for years.

I still drive like I don't have insurance. The mess you have to cope with after an accident, becomes the reason why you should try to drive safely. I avoid busy streets at certain times of the day, just because people aren't watching what they're doing. I spot people driving like garbage all the time. Go do it in front of me. You can't hit me, If you're in front of me.

And you think that will change anything when they are afraid you will turn them in and they get caught for being here illegally. Okay you keep thinking that. The only thing they want is that the police won't be called.

Seakolony's photo
Thu 03/21/19 05:38 AM
I have been hit by an illegal without a driver license. I chased them down and made them pay for the damage. They paid cash. They kept saying no policia no policia. They had their car tagged in another state and we're living in our state. If there were no illegals then there wouldn't be a problem.

If they can't do what it takes to become legal whether it's because of money or not.oney isn't the only reason an individual gets blocked from this country. Criminal history is a reason and we should make it easier. I don't think so.

A country should not be responsible for the fees it costs to get your history and do an investigation to find out if you are approved. Yes they should have to pay for it.

Seakolony's photo
Wed 03/20/19 09:27 PM

I believe there was something once, and maybe there still is, called an international drivers permit for folks visiting places like Europe.

And BTW, a persons driving skills are in no way related to their race or citizenship.

No one said race or citizenship had anything to do with driving skills. Visitors are different from illegal entrance. Illegals should have zero rights to anything. They end up with more right than citizens doing something illegal. A right to absolutely nothing if you enter illegally.

Seakolony's photo
Wed 03/20/19 07:24 PM
What a bunch of crap.....really?!? Why not just say move to the US and we will take care of you. What a bunch of bull crap. Illegals are just that illegal.

Seakolony's photo
Wed 03/20/19 07:21 PM
Unicorn fish

Seakolony's photo
Wed 03/20/19 07:13 PM
Seahorses

Seakolony's photo
Tue 03/19/19 09:59 AM
Fish

Seakolony's photo
Tue 03/19/19 08:00 AM
Yes beauty is in the eye of the beerholder

Seakolony's photo
Mon 03/18/19 06:47 PM
I remember when this place was full of people busting at the seams

Seakolony's photo
Mon 03/18/19 08:41 AM
Yes I like balance in my life.....to the point of cutting out anyone that causes waves.

Seakolony's photo
Mon 03/18/19 08:02 AM

Because only a Pisces would understand lol

Hi SeaKolony waving

What would only a Pisces understand?

Another Pisces lol

Piscesmoon is my former user name. I was born under the Pisces moon but my sun sign is Taurus. My moon sign does have a strong influence in my life, so yes I agree... only a Pisces would understand another Pisces. I believe it's the same with other signs as well. smile2

My sun sign is Pisces with a moon sign of Libra......I hinting the unpredictability of the sign itself. It makes it hard for other signs to relate to this sign sometimes.

Seakolony's photo
Sun 03/17/19 06:04 PM

Because only a Pisces would understand lol

Hi SeaKolony waving

What would only a Pisces understand?

Another Pisces lol