Sat 03/23/19 06:36 PM
Elephant seal

Seakolony's photo
Sat 03/23/19 06:34 PM

Illegals need to get around too Yo! smokin

Obviously their feet work

Seakolony's photo
Sat 03/23/19 06:33 PM

Seriously Ms.H Who investigated the Clintons..LEGITIMATELY surely you can't believe they were investigated by a corrupt DOJ or FBI..when were they legitimately investigated for destroying evidence or Uranium One..not to mention the FBI was only given minimal access to their documents of the Clinton Foundation when the FBI agreed to a deal with her lawyers..The Clinton's have never been legitimately investigated by anyone..Most of those who could have testified against them were ARKANCIDED..

Every month Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch is getting evidence through the FOIA of more classified emails of the 33000 ..and she clearly lied when she said she handed over everything..even Trey Gowdy proved she was lying right to her face..so when has she been investigated..

If she had been investigated along with her PEDO husband they would both be in jail or hanged..and WE don't need a trial to see that..the evidence is right in front of our faces in front of millions..

There are ALOT of people who are going to be SHOCKED by what's fixing to come out concerning the Clintons and others..

and MK you're right Charles is up to date..with mockingbird media lies..WHERE'S THE TRUMP RUSSIAN COLLUSION..you know the reason all this started..now we're on to the DEFLECTION..cuz he got that ALL WRONG..and you all followed..LOL

Perhaps we should move on to New York..as far as tax evasion or shady business deals ..I say you all have a better chance there..now that one I can't be sure of because nothing is being revealed..But seriously I hope not because we need Trump to drain the swamp and put Witch Hillary in GITMO..if not we will be in ALOT of trouble..but before that happensjust wait..All of the trump bashers will be saying Barr is corrupt and is covering up for Trump

smh, I wonder about you seriously.

Whitewater 1994, Attorney General
Monica Lewinsky 1998, Senate
Benghazi 2012, House Ways and Means Committee
Clinton Foundation 2018, FBI
Hilarys Emails 2016, FBI

like I said, good for the goose, good for the gander, if nothing is found, move on, but stop complaining about merely being investigated. Investigations have happened to far better people.

Tell me WHY the same people who would go after the Clintons REPEATEDLY can somehow be seen as not really trying to investigate them, but the people go after Trump are?

An investigation takes time and money and effort, people don't engage in them, especially REPEATEDLY, because they DONT Want to find something

I mean seriously, the same people that announce their investigations into Hilary while she is leading and days before election are trying to protect her and hurt Trump? It boggles the mind.

Let's not forget murder on the tracks or the string of mysterious deaths that follow the Clinton's like a bloody trail.

Seakolony's photo
Fri 03/22/19 10:47 PM
Time pieces

Seakolony's photo
Fri 03/22/19 08:50 PM

..Exactly..the time is near..months if not years..waiting..it's almost like Christmas.. I wonder what we will debate then...I know..the same thing we've been debating..unfounded conspiracy theories..smile2 ..I'm thinking up my first jab now as we speak..so load up..rofl

That is something we agree on, the same 'conspiracies', whether they be about pedophiles, traitors, dangerous borders, or collusion, plenty of points of view to go around.

He certainly does like to talk about pedophiles and pedophilia a lot . And accuses everyone regarding it .
Funny how thats his go to DEFLECTION on a TRUMP THREAD spock

Are we talking about Biden?!? Bwahahaha

Seakolony's photo
Fri 03/22/19 09:22 AM
I personally do not recognize the UN as any authority.

Seakolony's photo
Fri 03/22/19 09:20 AM
Yep Donald Trump is a liar... That is definitely agreed which is why he isn't in anyone's pocket and following no one....yup he has diarrhea of the mouth doesn't shut his mouth when he should. But I like it that he is absolutely no one's pocket. If what he wants is in the agenda and matches goals he will use it. Just what is needed to break through the government ********. If that doesn't send a message what does.

Seakolony's photo
Fri 03/22/19 09:15 AM
Jellies

Seakolony's photo
Thu 03/21/19 07:32 PM
Lionfish

Seakolony's photo
Thu 03/21/19 06:56 PM

Polls mean nothing....polls are a sample of people. Everyone I knew thought Trump would be President. Those polls were made to look the way they wanted them to. You have no point with Trump winning the Presidency. BTW he will win again. Watch

birds of a feather tend to flock together, which is why polls are a bit more reliable, than just asking our own circle of friends and family, although they are flawed because they tend to ask people with similar tastes as well, who watch or read the same sources, who take the polls from their audience. But its still a larger pool of responses than our personal friends, colleagues and family, with more potential for diverse opinions as a result.

Everyone I knew thought Trump would never be president. Trump won the electoral vote, but not the popular vote. So, I do have a point concerning what people, or individuals 'thought'. some thought he would, some thought he wouldn't.

Obviously the polls were not reliable...

Seakolony's photo
Thu 03/21/19 06:30 PM
Edited by Seakolony on Thu 03/21/19 06:30 PM
Polls mean nothing....polls are a sample of people. Everyone I knew thought Trump would be President. Those polls were made to look the way they wanted them to. You have no point with Trump winning the Presidency. BTW he will win again. Watch

Seakolony's photo
Thu 03/21/19 06:26 PM

Illegals need a test. That's fair.

Illegals are.illegal and should not be here let alone give them a license. Visiting is different. If you come and enter illegal you shouldn't have a right to get anything.

Seakolony's photo
Thu 03/21/19 06:26 PM

Illegals need a test. That's fair.

Illegals are.illegal and should not be here let alone give them a license. Visiting is different. If you come and enter illegal you shouldn't have a right to get anything.

Seakolony's photo
Thu 03/21/19 01:33 PM
Edited by Seakolony on Thu 03/21/19 01:33 PM
Barracuda

Seakolony's photo
Thu 03/21/19 01:33 PM
Algae

Seakolony's photo
Thu 03/21/19 01:25 PM

Who cares about a business corporation transaction. I would've kept going what might have made money should he lose the Presidency. So everyone should stop all earnings of business if they run for president I guess. Did Mitt Romney stop all business dealing while he ran? Ross Perot? Bush? Carter? Johnson? Just saying....the only prosecuted for business dealing this far would be Nixon. Of Clinton hasn't been either......so really your point is that it was in Russia....amazingly prejudicial don't you think

No one caress about BUSINESS transactions, UNLESS said transaction is with someone that has the power to interfere in the outcome of an election and that 'business' involves potential promises in return for doing so.

And there isn't a politician out there doing that......if dead people can vote and illegals what stop any other government from sending illegals to change the outcome of the vote. Yep I still don't care. They are all living in glass houses and throwing stones. Before too long none of them will have any said house left.

and IF there is evidence of a politician having connections that can 'send illegals to change the outcome of a vote' AND it is also shown that in fact illegals DID change the outcome of the vote, the law would and should care.

other people do it, is not a legal defense for a criminal act. Any other politician who negotiates with dictators to interfere with our elections SHOULD be held accountable, glass houses or not.

Okay sure like that will happen

exactly what people said about Trump being elected, or Clinton being impeached for a lie (Who cares about lies, right? other people lie too.)

one never knows what might happen. We just have to wait and see.
[/quote

Exactly what did impeachment of Clinton do. Everyone thought Trump would win maybe not around you.

Seakolony's photo
Thu 03/21/19 12:29 PM

Who cares about a business corporation transaction. I would've kept going what might have made money should he lose the Presidency. So everyone should stop all earnings of business if they run for president I guess. Did Mitt Romney stop all business dealing while he ran? Ross Perot? Bush? Carter? Johnson? Just saying....the only prosecuted for business dealing this far would be Nixon. Of Clinton hasn't been either......so really your point is that it was in Russia....amazingly prejudicial don't you think

No one caress about BUSINESS transactions, UNLESS said transaction is with someone that has the power to interfere in the outcome of an election and that 'business' involves potential promises in return for doing so.

And there isn't a politician out there doing that......if dead people can vote and illegals what stop any other government from sending illegals to change the outcome of the vote. Yep I still don't care. They are all living in glass houses and throwing stones. Before too long none of them will have any said house left.

and IF there is evidence of a politician having connections that can 'send illegals to change the outcome of a vote' AND it is also shown that in fact illegals DID change the outcome of the vote, the law would and should care.

other people do it, is not a legal defense for a criminal act. Any other politician who negotiates with dictators to interfere with our elections SHOULD be held accountable, glass houses or not.

Okay sure like that will happen

Seakolony's photo
Thu 03/21/19 12:26 PM
Man o war

Seakolony's photo
Thu 03/21/19 11:49 AM
Erotic statues

Seakolony's photo
Thu 03/21/19 11:39 AM