asoftcorenerd1984's photo
Sat 11/23/19 02:37 PM
not atheist because I still hold the door open that a supernatural force or forces could exist but maybe not in a way that we think it does, it could be merely observant and not interactive.
We could be the supernatural force or there are formulas a patterns for everyone that determines how our lives tend to go.
For example i was thinking the patterns of the moons (when there were two of the same moon cycles in one month) and the corresponding weeks or months that begin on certain days of the week might suggest a new job of losing one, when i might be able to rebound, maintain my situation. Perhaps turmoil could be on the bound.

Well unfortunately everytime I think i figured it out i haven't.

I like being different from the mainstream, staying low-key, living off grid.

I try to respect people's religious views and I'm not opposed to people still believe in God I think it is a good inspiration for a lot of people however I also am in disdain of progressive protesting groups that are against religion like recently Chick-fil-A caving to the left I believe there needs to be a balance of both religious and secular entities.
But that being said I don't believe either of them should rule our politics.
I think for the same reason both Barry Goldwater and Ayn Rand were against religion infiltrating conservatism.
because one way or another you're going to be worshipping/depending on some entity
On the left the government or mainstream music artists and celebrities; on the other hand you'll be worshiping is supernatural force that is still roughly unknown but you believe is the solution to everything but it doesn't put the power in your hands and you're constantly have a battle between the two for as long as they exist and neither side will ever win.

Why I said agnostic it doesn't just mean religiously it also means in general.
I do things in my own way I don't want to depend on doctors to help make me feel better so I try to incorporate raw fruits and vegetables to my diet even by juicing or steaming green leafy vegetables and taking supplements teas and vitamins it seems to be working so far as I'm not getting as sick as I used to be.
I'm very budget-conscious I try to save my money a good percentage of it even though I barely make a little more than 25 Grand a year I shop at multiple grocery stores trying to find the best price even if I'm only saving pennies. I don't want to depend on the government to take care of me when I retire
I'm very skeptical of advice people give me even if it's in good nature as I find out a lot of times it doesn't work that's because I'm on a different mental mindset as other people so I follow the beat of my own drum.
because I'm such an enigma is hard to find the right kind of people in my life whether they be friends in the social circle or a girlfriend that could be a wife to my children
But here I am.

Sat 11/23/19 02:00 PM
I didn't vote for him in fact for the last couple of years I've been teetering on libertarian still am but since he's been elected I've been siding more with him because he's a man of his word he gets the job done he loved his unorthodox and one thing I've noticed there's always a method to his madness there's a lot of things he does that makes you scratch your head but you realize there's a bigger plan because they still can't pin anything on him yet the people that still hate him don't have legitimate reason other than what the media tells them what to think most people that support him think for themselves and just want individual freedom and don't hate gays people of color or women.
Could he be more polish? Perhaps could I be more transparent and effective? Maybe but still compared to previous presidents is getting more done than when I've seen from others.the other people who have been long time Democrats or Independents up to what's really going on with the crushing our government yet many people who hate him still think that he is part of the corruption.
That's what they want you to think so that nothing changes.

Fri 05/24/19 09:10 PM
Edited by asoftcorenerd1984 on Fri 05/24/19 09:17 PM
Here i am again on another dating site that clearly wont yield one reply, must less organically started by her.
I still hope to find someone on one of these sites but perhaps I should try different avenue such as these forms by building chemistry with common people in a more indirect approach so here I go...

I been ghosted by a number of women (only chatted not dated)
Who professed a strong interest and passion in me.
At first they would make all kinds of time talking to me for hours.
This sometimes but lasts for either a few hours few days few weeks or sometimes months.
Regardless this will all end the same,
talking to me less and less
In many cases I have concluded that I was the other guy in their flailing relationship, but there are a few cases I think that they literally were not dating anyone else and they were just using me as someone to talk to to pass time.
This among many other issues is why I've been single for the last decade only having one girlfriend which only lasted a year and a half.
It seems like the common denominator is me however as I go on and I don't mean to sound narcissistic I'm starting to think it's not (completely) me it's the pool of people I'm surrounded by is the way Society is
Remember we're dealing with people who are still single beyond the age of 25 (usually there's a reason - failed relationships/friendship can damage people)
I'm not really doing too much wrong except that I may be misjudging how to maximize my advantages because I'm so honest to play games.
Are there any women out there who are or knew someone who did this did not date anyone else but talk to other guys just to talk to them had no intention of meeting them but may Promises of wanting to meet him maybe just to keep the guy talking to him if so why is this the case?

Fri 01/13/17 06:36 PM
I deleted my original email six months ago.
But Mingle2 is still linked to it and I cannot update it to my new email address because it requires me to go to my closed email and verify a coded link.
I emailed customer support but I haven't gotten any useful information.
My account is kinda frozen so I guess if nothing happens I'll have to delete this account.