Community > Posts By > HawaiiMusikMan

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 05/27/12 08:59 PM
Everyone who has posted seems open minded and that's a great thing. I do find myself attracted most to Caucasians though and think we have the most in common. I live in Hawaii which is very diverse but my preferences haven't changed.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 05/27/12 08:51 PM
Good for him. Nothing wrong with a bit of mj in moderation. At least he didn't lie about it. I can't say the same for his choice in careers though. A politician is a professional liar in my book and he seems pretty good at it

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 05/27/12 01:02 PM
Wouldn't you say though that by inquiring into someone's profile you are showing some interest in them by wanting to get to know them better. Doesn't mean romantically necessarily but it does show interest and could be taken wrong.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 05/27/12 12:49 PM
You should be a lawyer

I agree that an email doesn't equal interest, it depends on it's contents. If I got an email similar to the ones I wrote, I would assume there's interest without it having to be spelled out for me

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 05/27/12 12:26 PM

What are you actually saying in your emails? Are you trying to find something to chat about first, or just flat out saying you're interested and asking them out?

I typically start off an email saying I'm madly in love with you and want to have lots of babies =) No, I figure the fact that I sent them an email, it's assumed by them that I'm interested in them. I compliment something about their looks or something they wrote in their profile, try to bring up common interests, and ask questions to get a conversation going. Maybe throw in something to try and make her smile.

Soufie is probably right that I'm impatient, but out of six emails I would like to think at least one might have some interest and reply by now. That's alright though because I know that when things are meant to be, they just happen. You can't make it happen

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 05/27/12 11:36 AM

Assuming this is a Windoze 7 pc, press START and in the search box type DCCW . Form here you can calibrate your screen the proper way and not the dummies control panel.

Dude your the freaking Man thanks so much drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Glad you found something that worked for you! I work on computers for a living and I've never seen that calibration utility. Good to know it's there if something like this comes up with a client.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 05/27/12 03:41 AM
Still no responses. Oh well, I tried. Not sure internet dating is for me. I think I'll stick to hanging out on Mingle forums for entertainment and try to find someone in real life

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 05/26/12 03:09 AM
I don't do this often but I tried another dating site which had more locals for me then here so I sent off a few emails letting them know I'm interested. So far it's 0 for 6 but it could be a bit late for them being it's midnight here. I'll update tomorrow. Here on Mingle I almost always get a response because I tend to only email forum posters

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 05/26/12 12:36 AM
Get a room you guys laugh

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 05/26/12 12:34 AM
For war protesting with an army of female bra burners and streakers.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 05/25/12 10:44 PM
That's definitely something to be proud of Debbie. She must have a lot of dedication and perseverance to have put herself through medical school and with all A's! You must have done something right raising her!

I hope my son finds something he loves to do and excels in life as it seems your daughter has. flowerforyou

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 05/25/12 10:37 PM
Does this mean we're not on for tomorrow night!?!?!? I'm so confused :tongue:

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 05/25/12 10:29 PM

It could just be YouTube but it could also be your connection. Try unplugging your modem and router for a minute and then plugging them back in and see if that fixes the issue

Good luck!
I will give it a shot, thanks!flowerforyou

Its like watching a Japanese movie watching videos,

they sing,

and their mouths move 2 seconds behind the words!laugh laugh

laugh Yea, I know what you mean. Very annoying but it can also be mildly entertaining.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 05/25/12 10:09 PM

My son won first place for an art project he did in school and was featured in the local newspaper. He won an award and a hundred dollar gift certificate to a local art gallery. I'd post a link to the article but I'm not sure if I should since it has his name and picture. I thought it was neat and I'm proud of him =)

That is awesome !Congrats!

My daughter made (Studant Of Exellence of 2012)
We both can be very proud!:banana: :thumbsup:

Thanks and congrats to your daughter. Very cool! drinker

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 05/25/12 10:07 PM
You're right. I did post it on Facebook but that's because I only add close friends and family there so I'm not worried.

As far as what he wants to do when he's older, it fluctuates between a pilot, a video game developer, and working at Jamba Juice. I do have some ins at a flight school here if he's still into that when he's older

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 05/25/12 09:48 PM
It could just be YouTube but it could also be your connection. Try unplugging your modem and router for a minute and then plugging them back in and see if that fixes the issue

Good luck!

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 05/25/12 09:30 PM
My son won first place for an art project he did in school and was featured in the local newspaper. He won an award and a hundred dollar gift certificate to a local art gallery. I'd post a link to the article but I'm not sure if I should since it has his name and picture. I thought it was neat and I'm proud of him =)

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 05/25/12 08:46 PM

i want to know why dating is so complicated. i have tried a few times but for some reason it keeps blowing up in my face...

Honestly, I have no idea. All I know is I'm really not that good at it.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 05/25/12 08:40 PM

Have already been married (long marriage, a good relationship)

....now, some say I`m too picky. there`s no such thing!

I can relate to everything you wrote. Quality over quantity

flowerforyou

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Wed 05/23/12 12:09 AM

Because i can't make pancakes right frustrated

I'm sorry but pancake making happens to be at the top of my list for seeking potential partners. A new griddle may help

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25