Community > Posts By > HawaiiMusikMan

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 05/22/12 11:47 PM
Welcome to Mingle! The forums are where it's at. Hope you stick around

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 05/21/12 01:02 AM
Greetings! Welcome to Mingle flowerforyou

As for movies, I hear Avengers is good but I haven't seen it yet.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 05/20/12 04:42 PM
waving

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 05/20/12 04:13 PM
Kept myself in a beer induced coma. Just another typical weekend for me

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 05/20/12 03:57 PM
Just wanted to say that you have very nice testis luv. I could look at them all day bigsmile

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 05/20/12 03:30 PM

why yes...yes i do

http://www.iwannawatch.net/category/movies/

Thanks man, I'll check it out. I've tried a few other sites and while they seem to have a lot more selection then Netflix, the bandwidth is terrible. I'm not against paying for a site, it's just Netflix and Hulu have a terrible selection IMHO

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 05/20/12 03:24 PM

Metric is a pretty cool newer band too

I agree drinker

Dead Disco ~ Metric

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEsr5Mm3JfE&feature=artistob&playnext=1&list=TL0EPN7WEs7Ec

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 05/20/12 02:29 PM
Edited by HawaiiMusikMan on Sun 05/20/12 02:30 PM
I use watchseries.eu for streaming television shows but I don't know of a good one for streaming movies. Anyone here know of any besides pay ones like netflix?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 05/20/12 02:24 PM
If you already adjusted your monitor to the lowest brightness setting, the only other way would be with software. Many graphics cards come with software that can adjust brightness and color settings. Depending on the brand of graphics card, it should be some utility like Nvidia Control Panel, or ATI Catalyst Control Center, or Intel something or other. Look in the Windows control panel and see if you have icons for any of these

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 05/20/12 01:38 PM

Playboy living in Vegas.... what's your excuse?

Just that I guess.

What I meant was, women on here seem to find you attractive and you have a lot going for you. I'm sure you have your reasons for being single at the moment and I hope we both find a special lady when the time is right

drinker

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 05/19/12 01:15 AM

Why do you think you are single?

Lord I was married for 24 years. I have done my time........smokin

I don't mean not being single means being married. I've had the same ball and chain so I can relate. I'll rephrase the question. Why do you think you don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend? Do you blame others or could it be something about yourself?

Damn you ask alot of questions. Your not CIA are ya? I told the cops I didn't have nothing to do with that chit. That was Johnny from down the street doing that.......smokin

I've been taking notes from singmesweet

LOL, poor thing. She is gaining quite the reputation for being "the interrogator".

Playboy living in Vegas.... what's your excuse?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 05/19/12 01:03 AM

I don't know. I'm beginning to think its just the way I'm meant to be tears frustrated

I am a little bit younger than you, almost thirty, but have come to the same conclusion. Hopefully for us it's not true and we will find someone who's right for us. Don't give up cause I'm trying not to

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 05/19/12 12:51 AM

I'm sure you've had friends, colleagues, family, ask you this question. Why do you think you are single?

Because my late wife is still dead.

Yea, that throws a monkey wrench in things, but that doesn't mean you can't love again and I hope that is in store for you

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 05/19/12 12:47 AM

Because I haven't found the one that I can't live without. I have my boundaries and so far, no one has fit.

Neither have I. Lets hope we both find what we're looking for

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 05/19/12 12:43 AM

Why???????? cause no one wants me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!tears tears

You may find yourself surprised.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 05/19/12 12:41 AM

Probably cos i don't put out on a first date.

I could change that

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 05/19/12 12:32 AM
Edited by HawaiiMusikMan on Sat 05/19/12 12:37 AM

Because whether I tend to push potential prospects away because of trust and insecurity issues.

I'm in the same boat. I wish I was more confidant and trusting

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 05/19/12 12:29 AM

im not right for anyone

If this was an honest answer, I don't believe it. Time will prove you wrong

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 05/19/12 12:15 AM

I don't mean not being single means being married. I've had the same ball and chain so I can relate. I'll rephrase the question. Why do you think you don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend? Do you blame others or could it be something about yourself?

Damn you ask alot of questions. Your not CIA are ya? I told the cops I didn't have nothing to do with that chit. That was Johnny from down the street doing that.......smokin

Just having a little fun brother. I don't mean no harm......smokin

No harm taken bro. If we can't have a bit of fun on here there's no reason to be here. Being CIA would be kinda cool though

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 05/19/12 12:05 AM

LOL, poor thing. She is gaining quite the reputation for being "the interrogator".

Yes, I know.... It was a bit of an inside joke

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25