Community > Posts By > HawaiiMusikMan

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 06/11/12 03:06 AM
Edited by HawaiiMusikMan on Mon 06/11/12 03:10 AM

Wait...does that mean I have to grow up???

Yeah. Where is the fun in that?

Really? You've "grown up" weather you like it or not. You might want to be a "Toys Are Us kid" but reality has shown you otherwise

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 06/10/12 01:13 PM

you could be speaker of the house someday. Please make me FBI or CIA or secret service or something. Just keep me in mind, okay?

but of course! You could be my bodyguard:tongue: blushing

I'll be your huckleberry flowerforyou

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 06/10/12 06:56 AM
Edited by HawaiiMusikMan on Sun 06/10/12 06:57 AM
you could be speaker of the house someday. Please make me FBI or CIA or secret service or something. Just keep me in mind, okay?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 06/10/12 06:47 AM

Speaker of the House...

or a barmaid like Diane on Cheers....

I'd tip you well.....

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 06/10/12 06:12 AM
Do you find it easy to forget or do you carry them with you? How does that effect the search for your mate?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 06/10/12 06:00 AM

I agree...but knowledge would be the nice word in place of intelligent....

So the more you know, the more you realize the world is f***ed up and the less happy you will be. Knowledge is power but it comes with a burden?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 06/10/12 05:50 AM

What are your thoughts on this?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 06/10/12 05:44 AM
I fix and network computers for a living. While I do find that stimulating, I'd prefer doing something in the music industry. Either playing in a rock band or being a studio engineer for a living, I guess that would be my ideal job

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 06/10/12 05:34 AM
What is your dream job and why?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 06/09/12 09:49 PM
You're very good looking and I'm sure you know that already. A few more pics and more written in your profile might help on here. Good luck

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 06/08/12 03:10 PM
I've never been fond of the word 'sick' used as a good thing. Example: "Dang, that movie was sick!" (awesome). Not my generation I guess

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Wed 06/06/12 11:42 PM
Prison Break

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Wed 06/06/12 07:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0ASJVWEWu0c

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 06/05/12 06:15 PM
I just saw it here in Hawaii using special glasses. Pretty neat!

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 06/04/12 03:51 PM
More ram is normally good advise but in your case I don't think it will make much of a difference since your graphics card is the major bottleneck in your computer for gaming.

Only thing you can do is mess with the quality settings in the game itself to speed things up a bit. Lower the resolution and quality settings and see if that makes your games playable

I'd take it in to a computer shop and have them quote you the cost to install a graphics card and make your decision then

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 06/04/12 09:55 AM
The weakest link in your system is the intel graphics. It is possible to install a MXM graphics card in your system to boost gaming performance but it requires you to take the whole machine apart from what I understand. I'd take it to a computer shop and see what video card they recommend for this system. HP says power consumption of the card can't exceed 35w

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 06/04/12 09:28 AM
HP makes like fifty different models of the Touchsmart 610. I need a more specific model number to pull up the specs to help. It will be something like HP Touchsmart 610-1000za

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 06/03/12 12:07 PM
Adding 1gb will certainly help improve performance, 2gb would be even better. Just make sure the type of ram you are purchasing is the correct type. Being it's an older computer, I'm assuming it uses the older type memory DDR1 and not DDR2 which is usually more expensive and harder to find

What is the model number of your Dell computer?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 06/02/12 01:04 PM

Well, I am on a dating site and it can get a bit lonely at times. I guess I ask the cards about relationships

The seven of swords is a mild warning that you should be alert for someone insincere our unscrupulous. You are in danger of being cheated or deceived. Stay clear of cults or other groups that prey on those most in need of company or spiritual comfort. This may be in your recent past or in process currently.

Six of wands Open your eyes wide and be alert because the woman of your dreams is not far away. If you recognize her, you can win her. She will have a deep understanding of you, but know when to keep your own council and when to speak up.

You must yourself go deeper into who you are and let that part of you blossom. You would love to get closer to someone but your lack of trust keeps her at a distance. Insincere small talk will stall relationships. Be open and don't hide your true feelings. Don't beat around the bush or play games. Go after what you want.

Ten of Wands:You are burned out with the singles routine, tired of the dating routine, tired of constant disagreements. Step back and take stock, decide what you can live with and what you can't abide. Then move forward with intention.

Interesting stuff. Thank you Jeannie for taking the time

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 06/01/12 01:24 PM

Alright, now you have me curious. Beautiful artwork Jeannie! You have talent

The designs are mine, but the actual artwork is called a collage and is created via paintshop pro on the computer using parts of public domain old masters art work.

Do you have a specific question or subject for a reading?

Well, I am on a dating site and it can get a bit lonely at times. I guess I ask the cards about relationships

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25