Community > Posts By > ImEasy_lol

ImEasy_lol's photo
Fri 12/06/13 07:55 AM
Edited by ImEasy_lol on Fri 12/06/13 08:01 AM

Talking on the phone eliminates so much bs. It is much harder to dodge questions in a phone call and that works out for everybody. Since the point of dating is to actually meet, and meeting is significantly less trivial than a phone conversation, then generally speaking, it isn't a very good omen if the other party refuses to talk on the phone.

Besides, bill collectors already know your number. Same goes for telemarketers and your boss - not to mention the people that read it off the bathroom wall. lol

yes but creeps from the internet don;t. a strange man can obtain far more information than he is entitled to with a phone number....given that he has any intelligence, that is.

Anyone who needs to push his questions on me will not have a phone conversation that lasts very long. no one is required to answer your questions. If a women is "dodging" your questions, they are not interested.

If they are dodging questions, they are HIDING something. If they weren't interested in SOMETHING, they would never have responded in the first place.

Phone calls establish some degree of authenticity. For example, am I actually talking to a female? Or, do they have a West African accent (scammers)? Even more, is it impossible to contact this person except on very precise time tables indicating that they may be married? Is their number local, or if not, does it fit within their story? Phone calls eliminate so much bs.

Like I said before, phone calls are trivial compared to actually meeting. If someone is unwilling to talk on the phone, then they will most likely never meet.

Of course, the question still remains when you should exchange phone numbers, but it is clear that very few forms of communication outside of a face to face or one that is on the phone will elevate trust much further than what was initially established in the first email. After all, the second and third email can be filled with lies as well.

ImEasy_lol's photo
Fri 12/06/13 07:29 AM
Edited by ImEasy_lol on Fri 12/06/13 07:31 AM
I've banged more women from online sources than I can shake a couple hundred sticks at. lol

If you can write a decent email, i.e. one that gets her interested in TALKING to you, then you are half way home. After that, talk on the phone and meet if you are both still interested.

The secret to a good email(and in part, the phone call):

1. Do not talk about sex
2. Do not talk about love
3. Do not talk about dating
4. Figure out, from her profile, something she might be interested in talking about. If she doesn't say much, look for clues in her photos. Ask questions about what you see and relate your own experiences as well.
5. Write no less than 2 paragraphs.
6. Write no more than 4 paragraphs.

Good luck.

ImEasy_lol's photo
Fri 12/06/13 07:10 AM
Edited by ImEasy_lol on Fri 12/06/13 07:12 AM
Talking on the phone eliminates so much bs. It is much harder to dodge questions in a phone call and that works out for everybody. Since the point of dating is to actually meet, and meeting is significantly less trivial than a phone conversation, then generally speaking, it isn't a very good omen if the other party refuses to talk on the phone.

Besides, bill collectors already know your number. Same goes for telemarketers and your boss - not to mention the people that read it off the bathroom wall. lol