Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 04/28/23 10:16 PM
Well we've known each other for a couple of months but never said anything or even noticed each other until I opened this acc and liked on her profile not knowing she's from my neighborhood.
we conversed really good and she's seem nice and yeah I noticed the controlling habit when she asked I make it clear on my profile that I'm no longer available.
you know it's easy for us to give great advices except to ourselves cause I literally changed my bio for her and the likes keep coming even though I discontinued the subscription, she still wants me to kill the acc.
She killed a lot of loneliness and cured a part of my depression true fact, she's what I'd dream to have except the controlling part.

some great advices on this would help cause that's literally my only issue with her and i wish I just know how to handle it

no photo
Fri 04/28/23 04:38 PM
Hey y'all, met someone great and we've been seeing each other for about three weeks now and she's requesting I remove my profile from the app. What y'all think cause I ain't sweating on the right decision. I'll be single alone and lonely but am I wrong to assume it's an unhealthy relationship

no photo
Sat 04/22/23 01:17 PM
If the weather is good, the rain should be great

no photo
Sat 04/22/23 05:57 AM
Aight guys, you actually have to be honest about this. why you really single?

I tend to lose that feeling easily and it was ok at first thinking " maybe when I find the one'' which 2016.
been on every kinda date you could possibly think and had different connections. I'm not into anything dirty at all its just If we intimate, it won't be for long cause I'll be the first to spill it out. It's not really my choice to be single but i say that to myself just make the ego feel a lil better.

YOUR TURN

no photo
Wed 04/19/23 03:45 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if they do! These nutty activists has already done the impossible with companies that are going woke. It's complacency like that comment "will never happen" that I think that shlt has already flown. And if they get the companies - I can totally see products that we don't want being pushed, because the market dickheads will make real meat so expensive where the poor can no longer afford it. Unless you hunt, or have a farm it is foreseeable that this kinda crap is exactly the kinda shlt they need to move in that direction. These unhinged activists are few, but they are noisy as hell.

It doesn't surprise me, that these nutjobs are pushing for animal "rights" As far as I'm concerned - they have no rights. God gave us dominion over them. That is our right.

Animal welfare is justifiable. There are many cruel azzholes out there that mistreat animals, and I feel as stewards of the earth, and all what's in it - we must protect them.

Best one so far. honestly haven't had the thought to know there are differences between Animal right and Welfare. welfare should keep up their good work and yeah I don't really think animals have any kinda right

no photo
Wed 04/19/23 03:40 PM
Wisdom of God is that only souls that turn to Him will be with him. JJK I think you are looking for a "perfect world" now today. God is not of this world. We need to not be of his world, it is a devils play ground.

Well I'm born into this shitty Generation where we got to experience and "be woke" about literally everything. traveling around helped oversee one side of God that i grew up knowing
all I'm saying is so many things just don't add up and that's even when some have been proven to be lies

no photo
Wed 04/19/23 03:34 PM
I get stressed too but I do not steal someone's pet and cook it. Maybe in some cultures it is acceptable but not in this part of the world. That is just wrong and gross!

And yet you judge... judging is gross in my culture :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

no photo
Wed 04/19/23 03:29 PM
Don't got much to say on this but still open ears have the best chances of great advices. :ear::ear::ear:

no photo
Sat 04/15/23 02:03 AM
didn't know that was a foul, promise won't happen again :pray::pray:

no photo
Sat 04/15/23 01:50 AM
My last was successful but ended up settling to be friends rather. she is too good a person to date ruin the chance of having an actual good Friendship. penny for your thought

no photo
Sat 04/15/23 01:46 AM
You make a valid point and it just comes down to how many dates have you been and i dont mean online dating stuff. going out there and meeting other dudes can actually help find a girl for you. Telling a girl you don't know how to talk to other girls would work 50% of the time cause all a girl needs is just to be comfortable with whatever you are

no photo
Sat 04/15/23 01:37 AM
The last time i was stressed:confounded:, I stole someone Cat and cooked it. it didn't taste that great but I'm not stresses no more 🤷‍♂️

no photo
Sat 04/15/23 01:35 AM
No, I'm no effing influencer just someone who kills time on Mingle2. I'm not a Trump supporter of any kind as I'm not in the U.S but the Trevor Noah dude did a real number on so much that i got know the awful things about that guy and since Trevor has been gone and biden is in that same spotlight... I'm liking Trump Now

no photo
Sat 04/15/23 01:31 AM
I'd like to understand and not just argue about Animals having rights. Do they protest or wanna change the way we cook them :grin:

no photo
Sat 04/15/23 01:23 AM
As we know there are many other prophets and prophetess around the globe :earth_americas: and somehow, someone somewhere made us believe Jesus was the chosen one. Christians has called out other Gods as "False and/or Man made" and their followers and believers as "Gentiles". No doubt God is Real but why would any man decide what's best for him?

no photo
Sat 04/15/23 01:11 AM
would you worship God without the Devil? be honest when you answer that question. How do we know what God wants from us Or if he give a damn about our daily lives. The Bible made one mistake by announcing how God gave us Freewill to live our lives. Religion came and twisted it all to their Advantages/Agendas.

no photo
Thu 04/13/23 12:23 PM
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

no photo
Wed 04/12/23 02:05 PM
Let Her Pay For The Meal :fork_and_knife::bento:

no photo
Wed 04/12/23 01:51 PM
Religion thought us the wrong things about God and none what he really is or represent. Yes God is Real but guess what he's not expecting any kinda worship or praise from any of us and I mean that Universally. if we are not alone in the Universe :milky_way:then would someone lie to us about God's Existence and how he made this World. So many lies have been covered to preserve the Religion we follow today and so much more harm are being done to continue the Religion. GOD is nothing like any Quran/Bible or any religious book has claimed

no photo
Wed 04/12/23 01:24 PM
aight guys wrong title cause english is not really my language and that's just what came up in my head but the issues is as messed as my English.

lemme start by saying I've got no gay frds at all, doesn't mean I have anything against em.
Neither am I a parent to bring up this **** to this table of discussion. I'm just hurt a lot of our kids today chose to be gay cause TV :tv:, media :iphone: and schools are forcing it on them one way or another and we now live in messed up Generation where you can't Discipline your kid for being Gay (no frds but i know how it was for some colleagues who had struggled with their real self and even some died cause we from a land were you go to jail just being a suspect of the gay community) cause everything else is against you even the awful people who despise this would Slam you to please the public. I hate tue fact being gay has to be fun these days and kids have no choice but to learn these things and play along with the depression that comes with it
Being Gay is real thing and it's nothing to teach a kid cause the little I know is how natural you find same sex attractive and not because you saw or read about it.

Previous 1