Community > Posts By > Ron

Ron's photo
Thu 02/15/24 12:40 AM
I agree! ~Ron

Ron's photo
Thu 02/15/24 12:29 AM
1. I've with M2 since last April. So far, 100% have lied to me about their name, where they're from who they actually are and just about everything else. 100% were front-money scammers asking for up to $26,000.

2. One of them wanted $1,500 for transportation and she lives one hour - 50 miles from where I am and refused to meet with me until I paid her.

Ya think that might be a few of the reason's? Ron

Ron's photo
Thu 01/11/24 02:03 AM
"That's why human beings rely on God and never question his existence."

I'm a human being, find it impossible to rely on a man-made concept and question everything! Ron

Ron's photo
Wed 01/10/24 04:14 PM
When someone knocks on my door, tells me he's Jesus (I'm Jewish so we at least have that in common) and is standing 4 ft above ground, unsuspended and speaks Yiddish with a Brooklyn accent, I may reconsider my being an Atheist. On second thought,
I'd give him a mustard and ask if he would move a mountain for me. Then there are a few hundred other things I'd ask him to clear up, first. Ron

Ron's photo
Mon 01/01/24 12:18 AM
The way I see it... You're giving the impression your whole life is music (which is obviously good for you) but the one you're looking for might never contact you thinking you'll be spending more time with Artie Shaw than with her. She'll be "The one that got away" and you will never know it! Tune that philharmonic orchestra into a soft three-piece
playing pianissimo in the background, leave the rest alone and be wonderful!!! Ron

Ron's photo
Sun 12/17/23 08:54 PM
+I hope you have a CCW permit and make it out alive. Ron

Ron's photo
Sun 11/12/23 02:49 PM
I'd put that closer to 140%!!! Ron

Ron's photo
Thu 09/07/23 08:34 PM
...an Atheist who has yet to come out of the closet!

Ron's photo
Thu 09/07/23 01:02 AM
The way I see it...`My parents had three children, one of each. As for me, I was born at an early age and we were so poor I had to go upstairs to get to the basement. I was 6.1" when joined the Marine Corps in 1953. They said they turn boys into killers (and they did). I'm 87 now, and 5'8". What they didn't tell us is that they also make us shorter! This is something Jay Leno would say, "I think that's more than I wanted to know!" I keep hearing or seeing: Former US Marine or Ex-Marine. Well, there's simply no such thing. Because Once a Marine, always a Marine...
Marine's are either Active or Inactive. As for me, if I was any more Inactive I'd be comatose! Ron

Ron's photo
Mon 08/28/23 06:27 PM
What I believe about religion: We would all be better off if it never happened! Ron