Community > Posts By > Msmoxi87

no photo
Wed 07/02/14 11:19 AM
Edited by Msmoxi87 on Wed 07/02/14 11:20 AM
Thinking I'm gona ask my lust for his number today...........I'm sooooo nervousflowerforyou blushing smitten love flowers wish me luck

no photo
Mon 06/30/14 04:58 PM
Edited by Msmoxi87 on Mon 06/30/14 05:02 PM
Oldhag, people thinks I have a attitude, just because im not really a smiley, & talkative person. But in honesty when they FINALLY start talking to me, they realize how chill I am. So no, its not always true :wink:

no photo
Mon 06/30/14 07:54 AM
Edited by Msmoxi87 on Mon 06/30/14 07:55 AM
What gets on my nerves is when I get guys asking for my email. I rather chat on here thanx but no thanx whoa

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 03:53 PM
Anxious waving

no photo
Tue 06/24/14 07:40 PM
Well, you'll never know who's into you unless you put yourself out there sweetie ;). Guys just don't throw themselves at me like they might do you.

no photo
Tue 06/24/14 12:56 PM
I did pretty much everything I NEEDED to do in life & things that got me in trouble & things i reget. All I want to do is become a mommy then I think my life would be fulfilled.

no photo
Tue 06/24/14 12:39 PM
Wow, really?! It reminds me of that show about those gypsies. They would sleep with American girls but marry gypsies cause they're so called pure. Thanx for ur advice.

no photo
Tue 06/24/14 11:45 AM
Does Indian guys date outside their culture. And if they do, what do they look for in a woman. I'm asking cause I got my eyes set on an Indian guy but I don't know if they're allowed to date outside their race. He seem like he's kinda into me. Any Indian guy or people that's in a relationship with one, please give me your input or opinion, thanx

no photo
Mon 05/26/14 08:54 AM
Where it was a dead end with a homeless guy with no pants on standing in the corner.....

no photo
Sat 05/17/14 10:32 AM
Edited by Msmoxi87 on Sat 05/17/14 10:44 AM

I think most people are looking for someone to make them feel good about themselves until they meet someone they fall in love with or until they get tired of the games.
. I agree 100%. Your reply makes ALOT of sense. Wow! I think a lot of people (not just men)feels the same way. Ima start inboxing you for some men advice & opinions:wink:

no photo
Wed 05/14/14 12:29 PM
Good point tawt. Now I REALLY don't trust men. I guess that's what dildos & sperm banks are for. Men is not worth the stress. I thought I solved the problem & found the solution.

no photo
Wed 05/14/14 12:25 PM

No, I don't get bored of a guy when he show interest in me. I just think what I been through with guys in the past, they just want sex from me, but if I find a guy I want to talk to that don't show interest in me at first, makes me feel once he get to know ME, then he actually likes me....or something like that....spock

Yeah, or he thinks, "Well, I'm not that into her but I might get some sex here, so she'll do for now".

no photo
Wed 05/14/14 10:24 AM
No, I don't get bored of a guy when he show interest in me. I just think what I been through with guys in the past, they just want sex from me, but if I find a guy I want to talk to that don't show interest in me at first, makes me feel once he get to know ME, then he actually likes me....or something like that....spock

no photo
Tue 05/13/14 08:23 PM
Not really. A lot of people comes on these forums for other point of views and opinions. That's the whole point.

no photo
Tue 05/13/14 06:46 PM
I tend to chase after guys rather than want a guy to ask me out. In my point of view, when I go after what I want, then its real cause I worked hard to get him. But when a guy is after me, I think its just about sex with them. Do anybody else feel this way or do I have issues? what

no photo
Tue 05/13/14 06:36 PM
I would say, don't trust her again. But don't give up on relationships either. I know exactly how you feel cause my last boyfriend I dated cheated on me.....constantly! And it tore me up really bad. I built a high & think wall. I haven't dated in 4yrs, but im still hopeful. Any day now.......any day nowspock

no photo
Tue 05/13/14 06:21 PM
Sad....I ain't seen my lust in a few days. I don't know if he don't work there anymore or what.....so so sadtears

no photo
Mon 05/12/14 12:34 PM
I'm guilty as charged. I looove younger guys. I know my profile says I'm kinda young but I'm actually older. I usually let people guess my age & it always younger than what I am. Anywho, back to the subject...:.young men floats my boat:wink:

no photo
Mon 05/12/14 12:21 PM
Extremely nervous!!!!Here I am, in lust again. I'm trying to build up the courage to talk to him today without looking desperate & run him off. OMG....I'm getting the bubble gut just thinking about this. Wish me luck love

no photo
Sun 05/04/14 08:52 AM
Taylorsville