Community > Posts By > Msmoxi87

no photo
Sun 03/23/14 08:20 AM

.. what you doin..moxi.. posting topics. ??hmmm..lol...

no photo
Sun 03/23/14 08:15 AM
I hate when people feel the need to have small talk. I if I'm minding my business at work on my break, don't come over & say " what you doing, eating lunch?" Like, really?! That's erks my nerves

no photo
Fri 03/21/14 02:11 PM
West valley, but I'm from the south. Where, oh where is the single men ... GOSH!!!!

no photo
Thu 03/20/14 07:42 AM
Faithful, journey
When I'm walking, I strute my stuff & I'm all strung out

no photo
Thu 03/20/14 07:34 AM

Missy I give up!

here's one

circus life.
under the big top world.
we all need the clowns to make us smile...

no photo
Sun 03/09/14 03:37 PM
Yea, I know if he liked me, he would come clean. I dont know whats wrong with me. Chasing after guys that dont want me & when I get attention from the ones I like, its never what I think it is....bummer. Thanx everybody for honest answers :(

no photo
Sun 03/09/14 02:22 PM
Thanx, yall for your oppinions. I think ima cry now. I guess it was all wishful thinking. When I crush, I crush hard. Its one of those curses of being a woman, our, we let our emotions do the thinking. Now, ima go home & eat my emotions indifferent

no photo
Sun 03/09/14 10:46 AM

As far fetched as this might sound, I thought that it might be a good way to meet women.

I try it also, but what you can see is many fake account or the person that you want 2 talk 2 is not so active in this website...

Tell me about it. The main problem with Mingle is that there just aren't that many local people on here. It's cool in a way that it's an international site but the last woman that I met on here said that it seemed like a rather dodgy site to her, populated by Christians from Utah. Those were her words and she didn't even go on the forums. Mingle is as slow as a week in the jail. I mainly just stay for the forums but ocasionally someone comes along that lives near enough for dating and actually wants to do that.

no photo
Sun 03/09/14 09:04 AM
Ok, I been lusting this guy at work for awhile. I know hes not into me cause he told me hes married but hes not. Anywho, my bday just passed & I was flirting & asked for a bday hug. I thought he was gona say no, but when he went to hug me, I just thought it was gona be a half hug with a few pats on the back. He gave me a full body hug & I didnt want to make him uncomfortable so I was gona pull away but he pulled me in tighter. So does this mean anything or its just wishful thinking? Enlighten me please

no photo
Sat 03/08/14 03:47 PM
Yall are good!!!
Kiss me with your mouth, your love is better than wine, but wine is all I have, will you love ever be mine

no photo
Sat 03/08/14 11:01 AM
I caught the moon today, pick it up & throw it away, aright

no photo
Sat 03/08/14 10:56 AM
(Movie quote)
Now they know, that we know, that they know, that we know

no photo
Sun 02/23/14 02:32 PM
Aint that something, using my forum to make a date......how rude! Lol :tongue:

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 02:59 PM
I moved here to help my brother & his then wife with babysittin, first of all for the ones talkn about me movin to ut. I didnt choose to be here. I tries to help family when needed, no matter where & what. And as far sayn something might be wrong with me, that was uncalled for. Yes thers plenty of black women married. But alot of ppl on here is kinda missn my point. Its just way harder then any other race of women.

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 01:10 PM
Well, this is exactly what im talkn bout. The tight pants thing is crazy. As far as I know ALOT of wmen wear tight jeans, but the finger is pointed at us, in a negitive way. Everything is negitive when it comes down to black women. Latin women loves tight clothes, but men love that. I dont know, maybe I should just buy a toy & be happy & act like nothings wrong, lol

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 12:59 PM
I LOVE all these replies. Thanks for every input. Yes that os my pic, for the person who had questioned it. I am from the south (tx) & yes all my friends said that I might be in the wrong state. But alot of women ( non black) dont see what I see, & dont go thru what i go thru. Its way easier to lift someones spirits when they dont know how its like to be in their shoes. Yea, I also WAS thinkn deeply bout moving back to texas. Thanks yall:smile:

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 10:48 AM
I cant log off my mobile site either. Its been at least 3 to 4 days now. I have an android.

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 06:57 AM
Edited by Msmoxi87 on Sat 02/22/14 07:06 AM
Its hard enough to date in today world, but being a black woman (ut) is even harder. You have to be either light skinned of mixed to get any attention from a desent man. Black men dont want us, white men too good for us & seem like every other culture stick with their own. We are being degraded &bashed. Is im missing something?

1 2 3 5 Next