Community > Posts By > Msmoxi87

no photo
Thu 07/24/14 10:00 AM
Wtf? I'm not on here for pen pals. Why do foreign guys wana talk to American women? I wana man I can actually be with, not email or skype with......wtf?!

no photo
Thu 07/24/14 09:48 AM
I agree with carebear. I'm not sayn all guys are lazy but I had an ex that used to work, & pick up extra shifts, showing all his good work ethics.When we got serious & he moved in my place, then all the sudden he didn't like his job any more, & try to find any excuse to quit. He finally just quit & stayed at my place & just wanted me to take care of him. His a** is gone now.

no photo
Thu 07/24/14 09:38 AM

Depends why the man is poor....if due to laziness and unwilling to work for himself or his family then yeah...i dont want a user...

now say I have a man who becomes unable to work due to illness or disability if he's the one I'm sticking with him!

no photo
Thu 07/24/14 09:30 AM
Well, in my opinion, looks is what get the attention in the first place (men or women) no matter how humble some one tries to make themselves sounds. But when it all comes down to after you get their attention, its all about the personality. Some of the most beautiful people can have the UGLIEST attitude.

no photo
Thu 07/24/14 09:22 AM
Latch - Sam smith

no photo
Wed 07/23/14 07:35 AM
Breezy, overcast days........always puts a smile on my facebiggrin

no photo
Wed 07/23/14 07:22 AM
I wana love you down - jade

no photo
Wed 07/23/14 07:12 AM
I wish I was a guy so I can be lucy00323 lover boy..........u is cuuuuute!!! love

no photo
Wed 07/23/14 07:07 AM
Sex.....that's about it. They don't take us seriously

no photo
Wed 07/23/14 07:03 AM
Mmmm, younger guys. Smooth, tender, nice tight balls.........I love younger guys. Crap, time to bring out my toys. Look what y'all didblushing

no photo
Wed 07/23/14 06:29 AM
I'm sure I've encountered many scammers on here, but I guess I never gave them a chance (thanx goodness). For one thing, I don't even message back anyone that's in another country or write in broken English. There was this one guy said his full name (who does that?) & said he's from the U.S.A. Really? ....Um, Americans don't even do that, lol

no photo
Tue 07/22/14 06:13 PM
Everybody wants to rule the world - tears for fears

no photo
Tue 07/22/14 04:44 AM
Warning - air Dubai

no photo
Mon 07/21/14 06:55 PM
I wish I can grow a cute little penis when ever I want, or have one permanently. I'm not into girls, but penises look like they're just fun to have.

no photo
Tue 07/15/14 08:45 AM
I wish I didn't have anymore bills......everexplode

no photo
Tue 07/15/14 08:12 AM
Ways of the wind - pm dawn

no photo
Tue 07/15/14 08:09 AM
Well come on!!!!!:tongue:

no photo
Sun 07/13/14 04:43 PM
There's nothing wrong with saving it & don't let any one pressure u either. I wasn't pressured but I was also horny as hell. I didn't lose mines til I was 19.......... to myself (*****). I didn't want any one to take it, that didn't deserve it so I took it. I know it sounds stupid but that's how I felt at the time & I'm kinda glad I did cause all the guys I dated as an adult was jerks & surely wasn't thinking of marriage. Good luck on your quest :)

no photo
Sun 07/13/14 11:27 AM
Hard times - plan b

no photo
Sun 07/13/14 07:11 AM
I been on this site, seem like forever & ain't met up with a local guy yet! Maybe cause I'm black...............in Utah. What gives?! All I get is guys that just wana be pen pals......really?! I'm a face to face kinda gal. Come on guys.....where is y'all???

Previous 1 3 4 5