Nohottiesheresrsly's photo
Sun 12/07/08 09:29 AM

I have a random astral projection question. I'm very interested in mastering the art but I'm still just a novice. My entire household thinks our house is haunted. Everyone in the house has had some kind of paranormal experience. There have just been wayy too many incidents for it be be everyone's "imagination". I don't want to get into it because that'll just be a totally different discussion on it's own.

But anyways. Is it safe to Astrally Project in this kind of atmosphere? I mean would you astrally project in a haunted house? I don't want to attract anymore attention from whatever other then my family resides in the house or deal with it on an astral plane. I know it can't really harm me, but I don't even want to confront it or have it confront me till I've fully mastered the art.

Opinions..?

I don't know as I have never really tried this. I'm too scared. JB will most likely know and she'll probably be on later. She recommends an author by the name of Robert Monroe for astral projection.

Yeah, I'm familiar with the Monroe techniques. That's not what I'm looking for, I'm just wondering if it's safe to practice in this situation.

Sun 12/07/08 09:25 AM
Canada

Sun 12/07/08 09:24 AM
<-- she is who I aspire to be

Sun 12/07/08 09:24 AM
Edited by Nohottiesheresrsly on Sun 12/07/08 09:24 AM

Sun 12/07/08 09:22 AM
I'm only here make enemies and form alliances!

Sun 12/07/08 08:48 AM
Oh I thought this thread was about me.

Sun 12/07/08 08:47 AM
There is nothing wrong with dying in vain. Vanity is beautiful, combine it with death and you have ART!

Sun 12/07/08 08:45 AM
Very lovely drawing.

Sun 12/07/08 08:44 AM
An orgasmic death would be awesome too. So I want all of that and somehow also have an orgasm during the whole process too. And I want a cake!

Sun 12/07/08 08:41 AM
This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!
Halloween! Halloween!

Tender lumplings everywhere
Life's no fun without a good scare

That's our job, but we're not mean
In our town of Halloween..

Sun 12/07/08 08:37 AM
THIS IS HALLOWEEENN!!!
Come with us and you will see...
This, our town of Halloween..

devil devil devil devil

Bonfires burning bright
Pumpkin faces in the night
I remember Halloween

HHHHAAALLLOOOWEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN!!!

HALLOWEEN!
THIS DAY ANYTHING GOES!

EVERYDAY IS HALLOWEEEENNN!!1 W00T.

REMEMBER KIDS: LIFE'S NO FUN WITHOUT A GOOD SCARE. DO YOUR GOOD DEED FOR TODAY AND SCARE A STRANGER SHI*TLESS! THE STRANGER THE BETTER

Sun 12/07/08 08:26 AM
They're all heart breakers
That love to be house wreckers
Don't give a damn about your rebel yell
Ps-psycho*****es outta hell
Ps-psycho*****es outta hell

Sun 12/07/08 08:23 AM
Robert Smith is my GOD!

Sun 12/07/08 08:18 AM
If via suicide I'm going with Heroin overdose or fall to my death. It would be off some cliff into the ocean all dramatically in a black wedding gown with the wind blowing in my hair, goth music playing on a piano, and a purple hazy sky. A crowd of weeping mourners all dressed in black dresses too. I'd want at least two hippie dancers preferably on XTC. A statue of two Sphinx on both sides of me. I'd have some kind of death minister who'd state verses I wrote with my marriage with death. ..Yes I want the fuc*king WORKS!

It's the only marriage proposal I'd ever accept, my union with the sea, death unto me.

Drama or pleasure. Or maybe both! Maybe do the cliff thing while on heroin. (never done it, nor shall I unless I want to die)

I once saw this news article about an elder couple who committed suicide together. That's soo romantic, but I think one of them unfortunately survived.

Sun 12/07/08 08:02 AM
Hatebreed breeds Hate because HATEBREED SUCKS!

Sun 12/07/08 08:01 AM
mmm.. cobwebs and brains. I'll lick those off for you hun.

Sun 12/07/08 07:55 AM
I luvz you but please don't kill me.
Message me if you wanna say High! or Hi.. Whatever.

Sun 12/07/08 07:50 AM
Because we are all secretly men..

Muwhahahahahahahahha MotheRfu*ckers!

Sun 12/07/08 07:43 AM
Wee33ddddd

Sun 12/07/08 07:36 AM
Edited by Nohottiesheresrsly on Sun 12/07/08 07:36 AM
I have a random astral projection question. I'm very interested in mastering the art but I'm still just a novice. My entire household thinks our house is haunted. Everyone in the house has had some kind of paranormal experience. There have just been wayy too many incidents for it be be everyone's "imagination". I don't want to get into it because that'll just be a totally different discussion on it's own.

But anyways. Is it safe to Astrally Project in this kind of atmosphere? I mean would you astrally project in a haunted house? I don't want to attract anymore attention from whatever other then my family resides in the house or deal with it on an astral plane. I know it can't really harm me, but I don't even want to confront it or have it confront me till I've fully mastered the art.

Opinions..?