Nohottiesheresrsly's photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:34 PM
What have I done for him? I constantly make him feel like a king and I don't need to go into details about that but you could only imagine. He's just done very little for me.. *sigh*

You know I get even stalked by geeks at malls if I linger too long alone in places like gamestop or target. Guys freakin love me, expect for my guy I guess. So lame..

Mon 12/01/08 09:39 PM
I haven't even been to the other religion board or all the boards yet. I'm very tempted to go there with the sole purpose of pissing people off. devil

Mon 12/01/08 08:26 PM
He's a really good guy but he's just unaware of my secret fondness for romanticism.I don't want to come out because i'll feel cheesy and like a dork.

Normally with my group of friends i'm very anti-love, I don't believe in the concept of it(it just being chemicals) other then self-love, etc.

I hate chick flicks,songs, or anything that deals with what I refer to as the "L" word.
"love" is the only curse word in my book that always gives me a nasty shiver.

But I secretly like some degree of romance. It's just very contradicting to who I am or my "image". So it's kinda complicated.

Mon 12/01/08 08:14 PM
Venus in Furs - Velvet Underground

This song kills me with sadistic fantasies for masochist males..

Mon 12/01/08 08:12 PM
(Psycho
Psycho
Psycho)

They're not pom-pom dancing giggling girls
They're hardcore funny bunny maniacs
Uh uh uh
Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh

They're all heart breakers
That love to be house wreckers
Don't give a damn about your rebel yell
Ps-psycho*****es outta hell

They like to cruise around in their own vintage cars
And sometimes they even own their own garage
They can't cook, they don't clean
They'll never be good housewives
And they'll always mess your lives up
They go further than flirting they're down and dirty

Psycho

(Ps-ps-ps-psycho
Oh, psycho
Ps-ps-ps-psycho)

They don't mind if it hurts
No secrets up their skirts
8 ball bras and long red claws
Red lips and fine curved hips
Regular man eaters and wear wife beaters
They hold nothing against a little titty twist
Yeah

Uh uh uh uh uh

Psycho*****es outta Hell - The Horrorpops!
This song is MY ANTHEM!

Mon 12/01/08 08:02 PM
Like I said he lives far in the city and I don't do long distance relationships.

Mon 12/01/08 08:01 PM
I really do admire a lot about him and I do want to continue dating him. But I just want him to be more romantic.. It would be foolish to dump him over something so trivial. I'm trying to think of ways that I can drop hints towards him to be more romantic.

Mon 12/01/08 07:51 PM
There are tons of guys who I know are interested in dating me whom I'm only very slightly interest towards. They all try to be uber nice and romantic. Getting me my favorite energies drinks out of the blue, roman candles (fireworks), buying me candy, giving me rides, or always wanting to go to shows with me even if they don't know the band.

I recently had a friend who lives in the far in the city on the south side who took the train back to the suburbs with me after a show just because he wanted to spend more time with me and make sure I got to the station safely. It was a really long ride back for him at 3am and he was dead tired too, but it was his idea so I didn't oppose. These guys do all the right **** and I could date any of them instantly.

My boyfriend is just so lame sometimes. He hasn't done anything romantic for me. I'm not asking for a lot either, just simple **** to show he cares. We just fool around a lot. Maybe I should stop being so affectionate physically?

Mon 12/01/08 07:37 PM
Dinners.
Flowers.
Candles and such.

Mon 12/01/08 07:23 PM
I've visited a Baha temple before, it was a very beautiful and sincere place aside all the tourist couples there to take pictures. I lingered around after 'closing' and really explored the beauty of the place.

I agree with most of their beliefs expect for the one world government. I'm not even going to go into all the conspiracy theories surrounding that, I'll leave that to Jim Marrs. If your unfamiliar with the man, I highly recommend you pick up a copy of Rule By Secrecy.

Mon 12/01/08 07:13 PM
I have people come to me every now and then for tarot readings.
When it comes to the tarot for my own individual use I mainly just study or use them as mediation aid. I do a lot of dream analysis too.

When it comes to other people it's usually more of a spiritual counseling session really then any kind of divination.

Mon 12/01/08 07:03 PM
Oh that sucks. I just randomly saw the wiccan thread and that inspired me to post this one. I don't have the patience (attention span) to go though all of that to find interesting people.

Mon 12/01/08 06:52 PM
LaVeyan, Theistic, Luciferian, Thelemites, or followers of any other left hand paths?

Mon 12/01/08 06:44 PM
Dark Left-Hand Path Neo-pagan here.

Mon 12/01/08 06:41 PM

Lame.. I thought this thread was actually about the BAND MAYHEM not some ****ty nu-metal fest..

Mon 12/01/08 06:35 PM
ddooonn'''ttt llleeavvee mmeee brokenheart

Mon 12/01/08 06:32 PM
Hail Satan!
HAIL SATAN!
BLOODY MAKE IT HAIL SATAN!

Mon 12/01/08 06:30 PM
Have some distance.
Give her more space, see her less and less till she calls you all the time wanting to make plans. Do this for a while just showing heavy disinterest and she'll totally be all over your balls in about 2 weeks.

Mon 12/01/08 06:16 PM
w00f.

Mon 12/01/08 06:14 PM
*rapes you*