Community > Posts By > Dave39_S

Dave39_S's photo
Fri 04/11/14 03:22 PM
Edited by Dave39_S on Fri 04/11/14 03:27 PM

It's pretty comical that women think they know me based on a few posts.

I am a guy with an opinion, so I have a target on my back for you people to come and bash me...

That says a a lot about you. I think I know exactly how you are in person based on those few posts.

See how dumb that statement was?

Your statements on this site tell me exactly what you are, miserable and a bitter and twisted man.
You seem to have an underlying problem with women, maybe that stems from your divorce.
You were the one who started the bashing, firstly this site was on your hit list and then women.
You need to grow up and get some help.

And this is exactly what happens if a man has an opinion that women don't like.

You don't have the first clue about me. You are so far off you might as well be in another universe.

You on the other hand makes unfounded assumptions because I am 1st: unhappy with this site and care to share my experience. And 2nd: Because I have an opinion about women that has been developed over 20 years.
The funny part is... It is women who have shaped this opinion. ANd no, has nothing to do with my divorce that happened over 20 years ago.

Keep shooting at me. I speak facts. Not assumptions.

Miserable... Bitter... And lets don't forget TWISTED!!!!
Since I am unhappy with this site, and had bad experiences with women (this being the latest) Some how that makes me twisted?
Project much? Or do you even know what that means in psychological terms?

Dave39_S's photo
Fri 04/11/14 02:32 PM
Edited by Dave39_S on Fri 04/11/14 02:32 PM
It's pretty comical that women think they know me based on a few posts.

I am a guy with an opinion, so I have a target on my back for you people to come and bash me...

That says a a lot about you. I think I know exactly how you are in person based on those few posts.

See how dumb that statement was?

Dave39_S's photo
Fri 04/11/14 02:21 PM
Edited by Dave39_S on Fri 04/11/14 02:21 PM

Shallow self absorbed people can not be my friend. ... Oops, thats why I am single, because that is most women out there :(

Well your post about this site and now this comment leads me to only one conclusion, you're an idiot

O yea... And people who resort to school yard name calling can NOT be my friend.

The thing about an opinion: It can't be wrong. It IS an opinion based on my own personal experience.

Dave39_S's photo
Fri 04/11/14 02:15 PM
Edited by Dave39_S on Fri 04/11/14 02:19 PM
Shallow self absorbed people can not be my friend. ... Oops, thats why I am single, because that is most women out there :(

And there are a LOT of very shallow reasons why some one wouldn't want to be friends here in these posts.
I would go crazy trying to reply to them all. So I KISS... Keep it simple stupid:
Shallow... that covers it. No shallow people can be my friend.

Dave39_S's photo
Fri 04/11/14 01:32 PM
Edited by Dave39_S on Fri 04/11/14 01:37 PM

What we need you for? Firstly to evolve so we don't get to read such idiotic postings/replies anymore?
Then to be equal, treat us as equals instead of inferior beings just so you can feel masculine and strong.
We need you to be able to be you (by yourself, not at our expense) and be able to let us be all woman without you feeling emasculated.
If you read between the lines here, and other sites/books etc, you'll learn that that is what almost every woman wants, craves. We're ready for it. An emotionally intelligent/mature man. So man & woman can finally be what they're supposed to be and do: complement each other whilst respecting each other. No more women knocking.

O bull ****!
Women do not treat us equal by any means. Yet you demand to be treated equal. If we treated you the same way you treat us who would pay for dinner? You want help with dishes and house work, but you won't get on the roof and help us patch the hole, or get under the cars and help us fix them. And do not even try to claim most women will do those things, because it will be a lie. There might be a hand full of women who would do those things, but the majority will not.
Evolve? Into what? We have had to evolve so much to accommodate your changes, and your evolution. You just don't see it because you're too self absorbed.
I am an emotionally mature man, I voice my emotions, I tell my feelings, I am also a gentleman. Women do not want to hear about a guys feelings. They could care less. I am living proof of this. I have had women break up with me claiming I am too nice.
What women "say" they want, and what they actually want are often 2 different things, and that IS why men stay so confused.

That man you replied to was voicing his feelings and opinion based on his own personal experience. How did you respond to him letting his feelings be known? By telling him he needs to evolve and that his feelings and opinion was idiotic?? <--- that's proof that you do not really want to know what a man is feeling. You just want him to shut up and do what he is told.

You require that we change? ...OK... We require that YOU change. How about those apples?

Dave39_S's photo
Thu 04/10/14 06:29 PM
Edited by Dave39_S on Thu 04/10/14 06:28 PM
Put some GQ p.i.m.p. a** cloths on, like you about to go out dancing at the clubs and take pictures. Alone, and another pic with a couple buddy's, and a female if you can. Look well dressed and social.
I know I should take my own advice. But I'll do that later this spring when I have a tan lol.
Don't post any shirtless pics. You can include a fairly tight T shirt pic to show you're built.
And take a couple goofy pics. Don't look so serious in all your pics. Apparently that will repel them fast.

Dave39_S's photo
Wed 03/05/14 06:18 PM
Edited by Dave39_S on Wed 03/05/14 06:30 PM

people talk to who they want, there really doesn't have to be a reason why they stop talking... or don't reply... it's not womens or mens fault, sometimes people just don't click, not a bad or evil thing... but the first thing people say to themselves when they don't reply or stop talking is "what did i do" or "why are they mad" type questions...doesn't matter a whole lot, there are plenty of other people that will talk...

There is always a reason for what people do. No matter what it is.

But if the conversation is going well, and she disappears, then there is a reason for it. Would this make sense? ( I had a great guy I was talking to. We seemed to get along great. So I stopped talking to him and I have no reason just decided to stop) <--- that makes no sense at all.
Why would you stop talking to some one that your getting along with really well?
There is ALWAYS a reason for peoples actions. Weather you realize it or not. People make conscious decisions. Were not animals operating on instinct. Not supposed to be any ways.
In 10 years of dating sites, I have had a lot of women tell me they was just bored and wanting conversation. Thats just the ones who will be honest and admit it. Not every one is that honest.
These dating sites are filled with people just looking for attention and conversation. Soon as you try to take the conversation to a telephone they disappear. Then I realize I just wasted a week or 2 talking to some one who isn't really looking to meet a guy. Thats called playing games.
Any time I ever found a girl friend on a dating site, they was ready to meet with in 2 days, and by that weekend were on our first date.
I just dated a woman for 5 months. We had a wonderful relationship. No fights, no arguments, no disagreements. All wonderful. Now POOF, she is gone. No reply to my calls, no explanation, no nothing. 2 weeks and not a word. I see no reason, but obviously she had some kind of reason she stopped seeing me so suddenly. I just wish I knew what that reason was. But there WAS a reason. What ever that reason might be.

Dave39_S's photo
Wed 03/05/14 01:13 PM
Also... I can read a persons profile and on paper we could be a perfect match. She describes me exactly. So I send her a polite message. She does not reply, and does not even view my profile. She looks at my pic and decided I'm not worth looking at, much less replying to.
That is 99.9% of what happens when I send a message.
Then there are those who think we guys are supposed to be creative and unique in a first message. News flash... the ones who have some creative unique message is a player. How do you think he knew what would work? Lots and lots of successful practice. That super confident guy.... He got all that confidence through success. Not failing. Also a player.
Women choose to talk to a guy through a certain set of standards that have nothing to do with personality, because if you don't talk to a guy, you have no clue what kind of personality he has. And you will never judge correctly just by looking at a profile. EVER!

Dave39_S's photo
Wed 03/05/14 01:06 PM
Edited by Dave39_S on Wed 03/05/14 01:07 PM

In my case...I would like to find a men to love me, respect me, be honest and faithful...be there for me and hold my hand in good and bad days. Because I will do the same thing for him. :heart: I'm not asking for too much I don't think!

if it was only that simple...flowerforyou

then we all have a GF/BF...:wink:

I agree with mightymoe on this one.

Women can have unmentioned wants, and if a man doesn't meet them, then the man is out of luck.

Dodo_David, If you always think the way...you never going to meet the right person. I think it goes both ways, but you got to learn to give and take not just take :wink:

He speaks truth.
You see... there is a funny thing about truth. It remains truth weather you want to believe it or not.
He came to that conclusion through experience. He didn't read it in a book, or just make it up. It is a fact.
Please don't tell me you reply to 100% of all messages you get. There has to be at least one person you looked at and based on his picture you did not want to talk to him. He could have possessed every one of the qualities you mentioned. But you will never know if you don't talk to him. And really... You need to date a person for a few months to find out if he is real or not. Typing and texting isn't the way.
And if, and I do mean IF, the right person comes along for him, or me, then they will show us that she is different. And then we will be wrong. But until that happens, we remain right.
I have the same view.

Dave39_S's photo
Wed 03/05/14 01:01 PM
Well... It's too bad you don't live near Charlotte. But then again if you did, you probably wouldn't reply to my mail like 99.9% of the rest who make the same claims in there profiles.
There is always a stipulation.... He has to look a certain way or you might never want to get to know him and find out if he has those qualities.

Dave39_S's photo
Wed 03/05/14 11:16 AM
Putin seems like an angry individual. I would be too if I had to grow up with a name like "Putin"
The world is a stage, and the stage is being set for something so much bigger then most people realize. ww3 is coming. And after that, the world will never be the same again. ww3 sets the stage for something even worse.

Dave39_S's photo
Wed 03/05/14 11:11 AM
Now that I think about it, I need to take my own advice about getting out in the real world, man up, and talk to women.
Dating sites are for people living in a fantasy world. Women who are not happy with the kind of guys who approach them, and looking for some dream guy.
You look like that dream guy every woman wants. Get off dating sites and go get your woman.

Dave39_S's photo
Wed 03/05/14 10:58 AM
Edited by Dave39_S on Wed 03/05/14 11:06 AM
To the haters:
If you look close, you can tell he has some big traps. Those don't come easy. 10 hours in the gym is not unreasonable. Many gyms are a big social spot, and he's probably doing a lot of hanging out with friends too. Why must you be so critical and insulting?

For the OP:
Maybe you should just say you are fit and work out. Drop the 10 hours in the gym since it seems most people don't believe it.
Also, with that hat you may be perceived as "thugish" or a player, or both. The other pic with the fist... take another with out the hat and with out the fist. Drop the photo with the hat. You have the kind of hair all women wish there guy had. So use that to your advantage. The pic with the fist will be perceived as potentially violent. That will scare women away.
I did not know there is a stealth mode. Might explain why I don't have views either. They read my message and don't reply, and don't even bother to view my profile? I was wondering about that.
And if women really do fancy you, then why are you on a dating site? Why not meet some nice fit woman at the gym? Or a club?
When I was in my 20's and working out and muscled up, I was pulling chicks from clubs and bars left and right. ez pz. I should have stayed with one. But thought I was still young and had plenty of time. Now I am 40 and I no longer drink. So The bars and clubs are not an option.
Get out in the real world, man up and talk to every woman you see that you think you might like. You'll have much better luck out there then you will here. This I can promise.

Dave39_S's photo
Wed 03/05/14 10:35 AM
Also... and this goes for both guys and girls.... A lot of people on dating sites put who they wish they were, or who they would like to be, instead of who they really are. Just look at the long list of things they claim to love doing. Seriously? Who has that much time to do all those things, and work too? Especially if that person has kids.
That list is usually a list of things they want to do, or wish they could do, and hope to find a guy to fulfill those dreams.

Dave39_S's photo
Wed 03/05/14 10:30 AM
What do women want? Age old question. They do not know what they want. That's why we can never figure it out. It changes from day to day.
In the 10 years I have been off and on dating sites I have learned that most women on these sites are just bored. They want admirers, and chat buddys. Or they are looking for that perfect image they have had since childhood. "Knight in shiny armor". Those are looking for a perfect looking guy, with perfect hair, perfect tan, and perfect bank account. You can spot those easy. If they say they have kids, and love to travel, that means there a gold digger. Do you realize how much money it costs to travel with kids? They will name a lot of expensive things they claim to love doing. And seeking a guy that can do them too. What they mean is they want to do those things, and want a guy that can afford to pay for it.

Dave39_S's photo
Wed 03/05/14 10:24 AM

I have met unbelievable guys here. I mean I am currently talking to someone that is not only a great guy but has a unique personality and is into so many artistic hobbies that it's amazing every time we talk on the phone. I have also made great friends more than a handfull

So how many great guys do you have to meet before you pick one and get off the dating site? You're currently talking to an amazing guy, yet you have not met him yet? And still logging in dating site?
This is why guys are pricks and dating sites are so frustrating.
Women are like you... out to meet as many guys as they can just for conversation, or collect as many admirers as they can because they love the attention. And never actually intend on picking one, going on dates, and forming a relationship.
Personally, I am tired of chat buddy's. If I wanted a chat buddy i'd make a facebook account.

Dave39_S's photo
Wed 03/05/14 10:14 AM
99% of any guy at or near 20 years old is going to have just one thing on there mind. And that is sex. Even if they claim there not like the rest. Unless they have had there balls cut off and no testosterone in them. The sex drive is what motivates young men to meet women. And also most older men too.
It also has to do with the guys you choose. If you keep going for the same kind of looks, and same kind of talk, you'l get the same kind of guys.
A good guy won't have all the right things to say. Because he don't get a lot of practice. A player has a lot of practice, and they know what works to get a woman. A good guy will be less confident. A player will have high confidence, because after all.. he's a player.