Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 06/14/23 04:34 AM
In Canada it is :flag_ca:

I believe everyone should have equal rights in every aspect of life. ♥🧡:yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

Sorry to say, because everyone has their own opinion but can I ask one thing where do we come from? Is that nature first and if yes then being the supreme being of nature or god does nature allow such n if not then it is such a thing that we should not go against nature because if we go against nature then we all will get destroyed by own. So respect nature and live, let live.

no photo
Wed 06/14/23 04:25 AM
In Canada it is :flag_ca:

I believe everyone should have equal rights in every aspect of life. ♥🧡:yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

Sorry to say, because everyone has their own opinion but can I ask one thing where do we come from? Is that nature first and if yes then being the supreme being of nature or god does nature allow such n if not then it is such a thing that we should not go against nature because if we go against nature then we all will get destroyed by own. So respect nature and live, let live.:thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 06/14/23 03:57 AM
hi everyone please hear me out, especially to the men out there who're dumb asking for nudes and stuff ! Please :pray: if a girl refuses you to ask some personal question about her 'bed experience' stop asking for it! that's really disgusting, not everybody wants to tell you if they're still a virgin or not! We are here to meet new people and be friends with them not to fantasize about them in your bed! PLEASE STOP DOING IT IT'S REALLY DISGUSTING.

really, admirable thought. If we're on social dating platform, definitely everone here to serch for new thing, relationship, exploration n fun but must think about that everyone has his or her self respect n every one must honour that :pray: