Community > Posts By > OpenArms36

OpenArms36's photo
Sat 04/23/11 01:58 PM
Maybe it's a sign of my age, or maybe it's the fact that there isn't a whole bunch of courtesy going around these days. Would you prefer someone tell you they aren't interested, or just ignore you??

OpenArms36's photo
Tue 12/30/08 12:54 AM
:tongue:

I do:cry: n't think dating has anything to do with preference. People tend to do and date what is familiar to them. The problem is if you don't experiment outside the box/race/even ice cream flavors you'll never know if you "prefer" anything else.

Dating has EVERYTHING to do with preference. I date what I find attractive. If I am not attracted to a green man, then I can't make myself be attracted.If the man has a beard, that is a HUGE turnoff and it's my preference that the man I date not have one. That is what makes everyone so different and great.

I have to concur

Dating is like eating.... eat what you like

Eating is part of dating....now chow down!

OpenArms36's photo
Tue 12/30/08 12:51 AM

I don't think dating has anything to do with preference. People tend to do and date what is familiar to them. The problem is if you don't experiment outside the box/race/even ice cream flavors you'll never know if you "prefer" anything else.

Dating has EVERYTHING to do with preference. I date what I find attractive. If I am not attracted to a green man, then I can't make myself be attracted.If the man has a beard, that is a HUGE turnoff and it's my preference that the man I date not have one. That is what makes everyone so different and great.

I have to concur

Dating is like eating.... eat what you like

OpenArms36's photo
Sat 12/27/08 11:29 AM
happy happy happy happy happy

when it causes change in your attitude towards others, changes your mood, or when becomes something larger than what you are willing live with or deal with.
BINGO!!!!!!

OpenArms36's photo
Sat 12/27/08 11:23 AM
It's an exchange of information. You talk about you, she talks about herself. Who else is gonna tell her about me? My 4 armed ex's in the booth next to ours certainly won't say very nice things about me.

OpenArms36's photo
Sat 12/27/08 11:07 AM
It's biological, but disrespectful. It really doesn't matter that you're looking at someone else, it matters how you make your bf/gf feel while you're looking.

OpenArms36's photo
Sat 12/27/08 11:01 AM
Bank account goes back up!

OpenArms36's photo
Sat 12/27/08 10:58 AM

smittenIs it possible to love or be in love with a stranger (someone you haven't talked to but every time you see that person, you just know that you already love him/her and it's not infatuation)?:heart:
Jesus, yes. Another human being, no.

OpenArms36's photo
Sat 12/27/08 10:42 AM

If you love someone you say it,
you say it right then,
out loud,
or the moment just...
passes you by

OpenArms36's photo
Sat 12/27/08 10:37 AM
Getting your heart broken is part of LIFE. It's also an experience you NEED to grow. Having a lonely heart sucks, and is the same as not trying in my book. If you're not loving, you're not living.

OpenArms36's photo
Sat 12/27/08 10:26 AM
You're asking everyone but the one person you really want these answers from. None of us can predict what he has in store for you but him. Ask him, and go with his answers. If that doesn't work, go with your gut. If that doesn't work, you are on a dating website after all....