Community > Posts By > Fracus16

Fracus16's photo
Tue 03/11/14 07:03 PM
I wish tonight that all men and women, boys and girls that feel nobody cares for them, know one truth in this world. I care. And so do others.
The biggest forest fire eventually was snuffed out, the wildest sea, calmed.
I wish you well!!!

Fracus16's photo
Sat 03/08/14 10:41 PM
LOL RF, and right on journey!

I'm going to be cheerleader tonight. Hope nobody objects.

Fracus16's photo
Sat 03/08/14 10:31 PM
Dang, its really 11:30!!!

Only 6 1/2 more hours of these howling coyote. Seriously, sounded like a cool thing a few hours ago. Didn't bring my gun or dogs. I have a baseball bat though. Can't burn fires in SoCal, you will end up burning an entire canyon.

Fracus16's photo
Sat 03/08/14 10:28 PM
I wish that the coyote out here won't watch me spank the yodel!

And, I wish that everyone has a merry daylight savings!!!

Fracus16's photo
Sat 03/08/14 10:07 PM
Oh, and Maxine the Elephant. Pack her up and pull from the trunk!!!!

Lol, nature is far out!!!

Fracus16's photo
Sat 03/08/14 10:05 PM
I'm knowing I miss my daughter. Spent all day with her. I am having breakfast with her tomorrow then more fun until the afternoon.

Now, instead of driving home this time, I've decided to stay in the hills with the coyote and stars.

Fracus16's photo
Sat 03/08/14 09:56 PM
Maine in the fall time, then head to Madagascar just when winter hits.

Fracus16's photo
Sat 03/08/14 09:49 PM
Dang allie0408, that sent shivers up my spine. Very moving. Thank you.

Now you have me thinking about my ex. Don't know if that's good or bad. Just is I suppose.

Na.... Its good, cause I feel good. So thanks again.

Fracus16's photo
Fri 03/07/14 11:44 PM
First, #1doc, u r welcome to my humble abode anytime.

Darvince, agreed. Thats the joy of philosophy, we could spin this for years.

People do the same thing with politics. I don't get joy there. Maybe because people are emotionally involved.

I've enjoyed this one, all the reads. Just don't know how to add to it.

Fracus16's photo
Fri 03/07/14 08:38 AM
alnewman..... You're my kind of American.

The most useless American is a conformist. I don't think alnewman is a conformist.

Fracus16's photo
Fri 03/07/14 08:34 AM
Thank you alnewman!!!

And I am tempted to check out each and every volume and place it in the sewer.

So.... When the sewer system backs up, people will ask. Why is it back up? Answer, same reason the court system is backed up, just a load of crap.

Fracus16's photo
Fri 03/07/14 08:29 AM
You know what's F'up here? That American's sit around and debate this crap instead of acting.
And any replies about taking the "law" into my own hands are welcome.

Bottom line, if you aren't willing to fight for your children and maybe put behind bars, then what are you doing on this planet. Please exsit stage left thank you.

My apologies, this is an emotional topic for me and I probably should have avoided.

Fracus16's photo
Fri 03/07/14 08:12 AM
This country is soooooo out of Whack.

It is my opinion that the our inadequate "leaders" are playing a game about how many laws and regulations they can make in a given year. And most of these "leaders" at lawyer's. Who love to hear themselves talk and write.

Let's use some good common sense here. And lawyers hate this because there are no parameters to go by. So lawyers write laws, which are b.s because even a law can be bent over and spanked with proper procedures and wording.
Is it ok to view or take a picture up my daughters skirt. Be my guest, just know that there is always a result of one's actions. No matter how big or small.

When we view such b.s as it relates to us, it quite different. Me personally, I wouldn't let the sleazy worm get off the bus. And I know I am teaching my daughter the same.

Something's, when it relates to family, must be taken into your own hands.

Less laws, equals less lawyers and red tape. Which in turn equals a happier county.

Fracus16's photo
Wed 03/05/14 12:26 AM
Hey sweets, you ride English or western?

Let me u show u boys a way to a woman's heart.

Fracus16's photo
Wed 03/05/14 12:17 AM
Different I like it

Fracus16's photo
Tue 03/04/14 11:41 PM
Remember laxcochi, someone in the relationship loves more than the other. Every relationship.

Fracus16's photo
Tue 03/04/14 01:42 AM
Can't believe nobody had,

Love the way you lie

Eminem/Rihana

Fracus16's photo
Tue 03/04/14 01:30 AM
Tulip, nothing on here is unnecessary. If you know me even the slightest, then you would know it was a joke. I love poetry and am one of the rare ones that reads Alost all.
99% of the time I give praise cause writing is difficult.

The sight caught me on a night where I was frisky a little fracus was to be had.

No harm intended.

Fracus16's photo
Mon 03/03/14 01:57 PM
Right mightymoe!!!!

The people of this country are waking up. It will get worse before it gets better.
I myself am at the topping point. Not me and my selfishness. No, every time I am with my daughter. I worry that she will be in a controlled Democratic state. That is why, in a few months on her 5th birthday she will get a . 22 rifle. And I will begin to teach her about her rights. I don't think its being done at school people. Take the responsible action and teach them what is important.

Fracus16's photo
Sun 03/02/14 07:02 AM
Yes sweetest, you are the correct nut. LOL

I like you already. I'm ready to commit.

Want to meet in Vegas next weekend?

Previous 1 3 4 5