Devotion Can Triumph

W O H

Cimaronna's photo
Fri 01/17/14 03:53 AM
listen

msheyr

Cimaronna's photo
Fri 01/17/14 03:49 AM

You got Tang and Austin. The third one was Reservoir Dogs. I think It was the second Austin Powers movie. But I'm not sure. I know it was a funny line and setup in the movie though. hahaha

I should have had Tango & Cash, anyway. It's a favorite, but it's been a long time since I've seen it. Hence, the slaphead Hehehe! I've never seen Reservoir Dogs so I was doomed from the start...lol

By the way, the line I gave:
"Someone with a runny nose is gonna die"
came from a series of movies whose title character was introduced in commercials. The movie title includes one of his best known traits.

Well I haven't the foggyest idea as to what movie that comes from. I want to say Cheech and Chong. But I haven't seen of their movies and I don't know how they got started. lol

It's all good. You might not have seen any of them, anyway.

It was Ernest Scared Stupid

Cimaronna's photo
Fri 01/17/14 03:49 AM

Here is a line I've posted in another thread. But it's a good movie and a funny line.

"Like most intellectuals he's infinitely stupid."

Dangerous Liaisons? Seems like that should be right...

Cimaronna's photo
Thu 01/16/14 11:28 PM

Psychotics I can handle. It's the "normals" who scare me. scared

Same here.drinker

drinker :thumbsup:

Cimaronna's photo
Thu 01/16/14 10:55 PM
Edited by Cimaronna on Thu 01/16/14 11:29 PM
Going with the current majority here and copping to shyness. I even have a hard time posting without second guessing what I've written. It's ridiculous, but there it is.

Stephen, I think you're doing really well. Keep it up!

Cimaronna's photo
Thu 01/16/14 10:45 PM
Edited by Cimaronna on Thu 01/16/14 10:45 PM

You got Tang and Austin. The third one was Reservoir Dogs. I think It was the second Austin Powers movie. But I'm not sure. I know it was a funny line and setup in the movie though. hahaha

I should have had Tango & Cash, anyway. It's a favorite, but it's been a long time since I've seen it. Hence, the slaphead Hehehe! I've never seen Reservoir Dogs so I was doomed from the start...lol

By the way, the line I gave:
"Someone with a runny nose is gonna die"
came from a series of movies whose title character was introduced in commercials. The movie title includes one of his best known traits.

Cimaronna's photo
Thu 01/16/14 09:52 PM

What movie has various characters give codes names of colors including Mr. Pink and most of the guys don't want the name Mr. Pink? hahaha

The only movie I can think of that has that is Deadlock. I'm thinking that this isn't what you had in mind, though. winking

Nope. It's another Tarantino movie.

Ah. I've only seen a few of those. I'm going to have to skip on this one.

Cimaronna's photo
Thu 01/16/14 09:50 PM

This should be an easy line to guess.

"Baby. The other white meat."

I have no idea. I've probably seen the movie, too. It's not for a lack of trying, though. :wink:

As for this one, "You're going to make a very ugly bride some day." I've wracked what's left of my mind and I'm stumped. I know I've heard it, can almost "hear" the scene, and I'm still not quite getting it. frustrated

Baby, the other white meat was said by an over weight person born out of wedlock. That's what his name would pretty much mean anyway. hahaha

"You're going to make a very ugly bride someday." Comes from a movie about two cops who are framed for murder, escape and seek justice. hahaha

Oh Good Lord!! slaphead

Fat Bast@rd in one of the Austin Powers movies. Can't remember which one(s), but I've seen it. Been too long.

The other? Tango & Cash. Thanks for the hand up! Sheesh! biggrin Maybe I'd better quit while I'm behind...lol

Cimaronna's photo
Thu 01/16/14 08:29 PM
Psychotics I can handle. It's the "normals" who scare me. scared

Cimaronna's photo
Thu 01/16/14 08:16 PM
innerspace

Cimaronna's photo
Thu 01/16/14 08:12 PM

This should be an easy line to guess.

"Baby. The other white meat."

I have no idea. I've probably seen the movie, too. It's not for a lack of trying, though. :wink:

As for this one, "You're going to make a very ugly bride some day." I've wracked what's left of my mind and I'm stumped. I know I've heard it, can almost "hear" the scene, and I'm still not quite getting it. frustrated

Cimaronna's photo
Thu 01/16/14 08:08 PM

What movie has various characters give codes names of colors including Mr. Pink and most of the guys don't want the name Mr. Pink? hahaha

The only movie I can think of that has that is Deadlock. I'm thinking that this isn't what you had in mind, though. winking

Cimaronna's photo
Thu 01/16/14 07:57 PM

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think women are beautiful in all shapes and sizes.The real beauty is who they are as a person.

:thumbsup:

Cimaronna's photo
Wed 01/15/14 06:56 PM
To all of you who need or just want one (((((HUGS)))))

Things are going well, and I'm blessed in many ways. I'm very close to my buying a house. I'll be looking at some on Monday. I have wonderful friends and family who are there for me whenever they can.

Even with these wonderful things, my friends and family are usually very busy. It's sometimes hard to get together with them, and I miss the closeness when they're not able to be around.

I need a hug for myself, but I also needed to give one. JP, thanks for starting this thread! Wish I'd come in here sooner! flowerforyou

Cimaronna's photo
Wed 01/15/14 06:18 PM
ebony

Cimaronna's photo
Wed 01/15/14 05:59 PM
Criminal Minds, NCIS, and really missing Whose Line is it Anyway? NBC made a colossal mistake in cancelling them IMHO frown

Cimaronna's photo
Wed 01/15/14 05:40 PM

In my case, they're probably hiding. :laughing:

Of course we are hiding.
How else will we avoid being captured by the Alien Task Force?

rofl

Ah well, at least the stealth cats will be safe! biggrin

Cimaronna's photo
Wed 01/15/14 05:30 PM
effervescence

Cimaronna's photo
Wed 01/15/14 08:08 AM
Hurricanes!!

Spelunking or scuba diving?