Community > Posts By > Cimaronna

Cimaronna's photo
Sun 01/19/14 10:50 AM

In my experiences the kind of women who go for a mans body are the same kinds of women who you expect men to spoil and pamper them. They are also the kind of women who cheat. Be hairy so the one you end up with has to fall for your personality and not your body, then ask her what she prefers.

By that argument, the kind of men who go for a woman's body are also those who expect to be spoiled, pampered and are cheaters. If that's the case, and this is your real picture, what does that say about you?
Just saying... huh

My personal preference is that a man has some hair on his body. I'm not into walking carpets, but a man can't help his genetics. If I were to fall for a man, it would be for his heart and mind.

Why are you personally attacking me and what makes you so perfect that you get to judge me? I was talking about my experiences, I wasn't attacking women around the world. Also, who asked about what attracts men to women? This thread is about men shaving their body to attract women. You know the difference between being honest and obnoxious? An honest person answers a question honestly, obnoxious people give their opinions whether you ask for it or not.

My picture doesn't say anything, it shows you what I look like. What does it say about you that your judging me based on a picture? Just sayin...

It wasn't meant as an attack but an honest question. I apologize for giving you that idea. Looking at my post now, I can see where you got it. I'm not perfect in any way shape or form as I've just proven. There was no intent to stand judgement, either. That having been said, again I'm sorry for the offense. I'll now myself out of here and go eat my humble pie....

Cimaronna's photo
Sun 01/19/14 02:43 AM
Edited by Cimaronna on Sun 01/19/14 02:45 AM

In my experiences the kind of women who go for a mans body are the same kinds of women who you expect men to spoil and pamper them. They are also the kind of women who cheat. Be hairy so the one you end up with has to fall for your personality and not your body, then ask her what she prefers.

By that argument, the kind of men who go for a woman's body are also those who expect to be spoiled, pampered and are cheaters. If that's the case, and this is your real picture, what does that say about you?
Just saying... huh

My personal preference is that a man has some hair on his body. I'm not into walking carpets, but a man can't help his genetics. If I were to fall for a man, it would be for his heart and mind.

Cimaronna's photo
Sat 01/18/14 04:27 PM
keening

Cimaronna's photo
Sat 01/18/14 04:12 PM
Fernando - Abba

Cimaronna's photo
Sat 01/18/14 04:11 PM
Nuclear Physicist

Cimaronna's photo
Sat 01/18/14 04:10 PM
get all outraged

W W D

Cimaronna's photo
Sat 01/18/14 03:51 PM
marauding mumbling monsters

Cimaronna's photo
Sat 01/18/14 03:50 PM
nurturing

Cimaronna's photo
Sat 01/18/14 02:05 PM
field goal

Cimaronna's photo
Sat 01/18/14 02:01 PM
barbeque

Cimaronna's photo
Sat 01/18/14 01:55 PM
Dirty Dancing

Here's another..should be easy 'cause the movie has become a modern classic.

Fifty bucks says the Smails kid picks his nose

Cimaronna's photo
Sat 01/18/14 01:19 PM

So he HAS to buy you a ring ..... what will you buy him ????? And of equal value too !!!
If you resent 'HAVING' to buy her a ring, she's just not the one. Its not about "if I give them this, what will I get?" Its about "I want to give them love, and I hope they take my love and give me theirs"

:thumbsup: exactly people who keep a track record of things like that and "expect" something in return are usually bitter, or selfish

I don't expect a man to buy me anything. When they have it's been because they offered. I have been known to give a few gifts myself:)....but not in the spirit of "now you owe ME" whoa

Exactly, Sweetest.
Met a guy like that a couple months ago, dumped him for that reason. A "you kissed me twice, and I kissed you thrice, so you're not getting another kiss till you even the score " type. FO I say!
Sure there's got to be a certain balance, but it shouldn't be measured & weighed.

:thumbsup: Yup I dumped someone who was stingy (and he did not need to be) his reasoning was that women were all gold diggers so he felt that he would be "taken advantage of" by spending money on dates etc....in hindsight I wonder why I bothered ... lol

I also can go along with keeping expenses reasonable, but as time went on this guy was too extreme....whoa

drinker waving

I'm with you 100%, gals. I lived with a boyfriend once who initially agreed to split the bills down the middle. Eventually, he decided that since he worked longer hours, he should have more reward. His solution? I support him while he kept his money to spend as he wanted.

My suggestion in return was that since he made 3 times as much as I did at the time, maybe he should pay 2/3 while I paid 1/3 of the bills. winking I didn't want his support, but I wasn't about to support him, either. Strange that he should find half reasonable all of the sudden...biggrin

Cimaronna's photo
Sat 01/18/14 01:07 PM
Just got the usual stuff most overweight kids get.

Cimaronna's photo
Sat 01/18/14 12:57 PM
Thanks, Hon. Needed a boost! flowerforyou

Cimaronna's photo
Sat 01/18/14 11:17 AM
I Love You - Climax Blues Band

Cimaronna's photo
Sat 01/18/14 01:52 AM
up shot

Cimaronna's photo
Sat 01/18/14 01:51 AM
Never had one of those. laugh

Have you ever been hit on by a service worker?

Cimaronna's photo
Sat 01/18/14 01:48 AM
Outstandingly lovely exterior. Interior excellence of heart and mind.

Cimaronna's photo
Fri 01/17/14 06:03 PM

Cimaronna's photo
Fri 01/17/14 03:16 PM
R.E.M.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6