Community > Posts By > Cimaronna

Cimaronna's photo
Fri 01/10/14 02:21 PM
Great Falls, Montana

Cimaronna's photo
Fri 01/10/14 08:29 AM
I'm here because of many thing, but mostly due to the fact that I decided to take a break from dating and was never asked again...lol

Since I'm too big a weenie to do the asking (and really haven't found anyone I wanted to ask, yet), here I am! tongue2

Cimaronna's photo
Fri 01/10/14 08:04 AM
Yeah. Very Sweet

FBL

Cimaronna's photo
Fri 01/10/14 08:02 AM
Don't Look Down - Go West

Cimaronna's photo
Fri 01/10/14 07:51 AM
veterinarian

Cimaronna's photo
Fri 01/10/14 07:49 AM
Definitely hot

Cimaronna's photo
Fri 01/10/14 07:46 AM
alopecia areata

Cimaronna's photo
Fri 01/10/14 07:45 AM
time crunch

Cimaronna's photo
Fri 01/10/14 04:38 AM
Outstanding! Props to you!flowerforyou

Cimaronna's photo
Fri 01/10/14 04:31 AM

Me....no...not having any...

Trust issues
STDs
Creepers
Not a HoE

Lack of feeling attractive

Distance

After a awhile..of being alone ...it becomes less of
a priority.

Yes I miss touches..kisses..and being held.
I'm sure when I do have sex again..it will be mind blowing.

Self satisfaction.self control.foreplay..mental stimulation play a big part
in abstinence.

#Bedtime storiesdrool :laughing:

flowerforyou

What she said plus a refusal to just make do. It's gotta be right or it just won't be happening. winking

Cimaronna's photo
Fri 01/10/14 03:29 AM

Yeah this is great a older woman trying her best to keep up with a younger man, what are you trying to do reminisce that 12th grade prom you missed out on.smokin

Ummm...you can't reminisce a prom you never went to. Just sayin'...frustrated

Cimaronna's photo
Fri 01/10/14 01:42 AM
I'm usually pretty happy. I have a job that I love, family, friends and pets who keep loneliness at bay. As wonderful as these things are, they don't make up for the lack of sharing a heart, and I do still get lonely. It's all good, though!

Cimaronna's photo
Thu 01/09/14 12:51 PM
Edited by Cimaronna on Thu 01/09/14 12:53 PM

Show me a woman that says she wants a "totally" honest man, and I'll show you a woman that has never asked the question: "Honey Does this dress/outfit make me look fat?" shades

Women DO want to be lied to sometime.

You don't have to show her to anyone. I'm here! I truly have never asked that question because I already knew the answer no matter what my weight was at the time. Believe it or not, most women do actually know whether or not they've done their best to look great for their date. They're also often aware of what flatters them and what doesn't.

Maybe some of the ladies who ask that want to know what their date likes a lady to wear. Maybe some of them are truly insecure no matter how gorgeous they are to you. Maybe, just maybe they truly want an honest answer, but don't want to be insulted in the bargain.

After all, society has told women that if they have extra weight, they're automatically ugly or beyond consideration. Men are certainly entitled to their preferences, but they really haven't helped much with that stigma. Any apprehension from a woman as to whether or not they look fat is certainly understandable, even if they choose the absolute worst person to ask. :wink:

Cimaronna's photo
Thu 01/09/14 12:01 PM
Ugh!

Don't remember seeing it in the list, but that's mine, anyway....lol

Cimaronna's photo
Thu 01/09/14 11:06 AM
Edited by Cimaronna on Thu 01/09/14 11:07 AM
Nothing wrong with it at all. My sister prefers black guys. I think it's great myself!

Still, it all comes down to mutual attraction. If two people are attracted to one another, they should at least give it a shot, even if one is red with orange checks, and the other is purple with green triangles. I say, "Go for it!"

Cimaronna's photo
Thu 01/09/14 10:36 AM
Single at the moment

Cimaronna's photo
Thu 01/09/14 10:34 AM
Make mine a "no."

Cimaronna's photo
Thu 01/09/14 10:33 AM
Well, here's my two cents:

My ex husband is 9 years older than me & my last boyfriend was 9 years younger.

They were very different experiences, let me tell you! My ex husband was, at the time, abusive, cruel, and a cheat. As I understand it, he's not only grown up a bit, (I know that "growing up" wasn't all there was to it folks) but also acknowledged to my parents that he knows I'd tried hard to be a good wife to him. Thanks, Hon! It means a lot!

My last boyfriend and I broke up not due to abuse, a lack of love or anything close to that. He came out of the closet to me. Needless to say, things weren't progressing after that. We met 23 years ago, he came out 13 years ago, and we're still the best of friends!

I had a few and far more normal experiences in between the two with younger, older and those of age. I can say with complete honesty, it doesn't make a difference to me.

The only concern I would have in dating a younger man is that men are generally visually stimulated. Age is landing square on my face. Not the greatest look for the man who wants outer beauty as well as inner. If he's emotionally mature and doesn't mind the aging process, I'd give it another try if we were compatible!

It's what's in the two hearts coming together that matters. It's not when each was born.

Cimaronna's photo
Tue 01/07/14 04:09 PM
Hi all! I just joined, too. Looking forward to seeing what happens this time around. It's my first time here. I've tried others, but what a waste! Hope that I'm right in thinking that this is the place to be! Good luck to all of you! :smile:

Cimaronna's photo
Tue 01/07/14 04:04 PM
I've had several quirky cats over the years, but the one who takes the taco was Joli Be`be`. That silly little goober chased her tail, turned somersaults when she was happy, rode my shoulders when I was doing housework or dancing, loved to be jerked backward by her tail, sat up like a dog to watch the water when the toilet was flushed and so much more! I could go on for quite a while. I've never seen a goofier cat than she was! lol

By the way, the tail pulling thing was discovered one day when I needed to take her to the vet. She knew what was coming & tried to get away. I was just fast enough to get her tail. I wasn't trying to pull it, but stop her from getting away. She stopped, looked at me as though to say, OO! I like that!" It was an ongoing game until the day she died.

Next up would be Evening Mist (Misty) who is absolutely obsessed with her favorite toy. It's a key ring & she loved to play fetch. I couldn't fool her for anything! Tried to fake her out. Nope! She knew. lol If I didn't throw it for her when she wanted, she'd get behind me on the back of the couch & pull my hair! :-)

Misty is 19 years old, now. She still loves her key ring & will run around with it hollering. She doesn't fetch like she used to, but she still loves to play.

Whoever started this post, thank you!! It was great going through everyone's pet quirks!! lol

1 2 3 4 6 Next