oneseriouscontender's photo
Sun 08/02/20 02:01 PM
I got shephard x rottweiler and it was a great dog. My sister got one of the mix to and she really liked it also. She got she shepard and said it was difficult. I had 2 male rottweilers that had longer noses they were not as good. I had 2 females rottweiler, one had her for her whole if, it was best thing I ever did. She was a great companion for me.The other I just got as 4 year old, she is pretty good but will tear any thing apart if she thinks a mouse is in it. I got a shepard that's dad was white and the mother was really dark. She's looks like a coyote. Some told me I would have a lot of grey hair with shephard and I would have say they were right. I got maremma to protect my poultry. She was not socialized so she would do her job and not be a pet so things are very different with her, I am undecided about her. You can barely pet her. She only a year old. She seemed to do her job but once I started using the bbq she seems to be less interested in her job. She may get better with age.