Community > Posts By > Susanwlly

Susanwlly's photo
Mon 10/16/23 12:33 AM

Obviously you're not "dating" this woman. You're just providing her with a free meal.

Next time you "date" her, hand her a baloney sandwich, say "thanks for the memories", and walk away.

Hi there! I'm Susan. I recently joined this site, hoping to find that special someone who will truly appreciate me. Currently, I'm living in Elkins, Arkansas. (williamsusan607) I'm a blessed single mom, and I'm quite savvy with Google Chat. I have two amazing children who are currently living with my dear grandma.

Susanwlly's photo
Mon 10/16/23 12:32 AM

Obviously you're not "dating" this woman. You're just providing her with a free meal.

Next time you "date" her, hand her a baloney sandwich, say "thanks for the memories", and walk away.

Hi there! I'm Susan. I recently joined this site, hoping to find that special someone who will truly appreciate me. Currently, I'm living in Elkins, Arkansas. (williamsusan607) I'm a blessed single mom, and I'm quite savvy with Google Chat. I have two amazing children who are currently living with my dear grandma.

Susanwlly's photo
Mon 10/16/23 12:32 AM

Or not.

Susanwlly's photo
Thu 08/17/23 04:36 AM
Good morning dear. How's your night and i hope you slept well