Community > Posts By > mikejbutcher

mikejbutcher's photo
Fri 01/24/14 06:15 PM
Hi Tammy. Yes of course there are older guys who will be conceited enough to believe that young girls would be interested in them and that's obviously true to a point. However most of it's just ego. I believe that a woman of a similar age to me has many attractions. I have experience of a younger girl. When I was 38 I received much attention from a girl of 17. Yes I agree that I should have deterred her but at the time I allowed my ego to get the better of me. She became pregnant & we eventually had a beautiful daughter. However, my point is that I always worried when she would want someone her own age. I always felt slightly awkward when her friends met me. I also couldn't stop myself chiding her over irritating things she kept doing. I always felt like I needed to act youthful.Yes "eye candy" sounds cool but in practice has many pitfalls.With similar aged woman I feel more relaxed and natural. We share experiences and I find that I can converse on an intellectual level. Could go on but I think you get the gist. Yes I would prefer an "older"woman any day