pitchfork pitchfork

I already knew that ... and you prove my point. bigsmile

...hahahaha...bigsmile bigsmile

so no more proofs to show..
case is cLose!
dude...:wink: love smokin shades

Still, all of you Filipinas live too far away from me. grumble
Awww come on mate its all a state of mind.....and a few hours...drinker

Certainly is! And of all the people on the forums, Mikey should know!!! Just waiting for both of you to meet!

....awwwwwww!
Mikey and Mekay!

love love drinker :heart: love love
Awwwww, you guys.....hmmmmblushing :smile: maybe ya'll better check our thread tonight...no spoilers here...hehehedrinker

My intel tells me you're already in Kuala Lumpur or
arriving there shortly, haha!!! But anyway we'll all wait with bated breath for your thread tonight!

premierblue's photo
Thu 10/16/14 04:04 AM
It is stupid to have prematurely retired the F-117A. The first true stealth fighter, based on the Northrop flying wing design. (The B-2 bomber is also based on the same design, but is more obvious.) The F-22 Raptor flies better but it pulls far too many Gs for most pilots to handle. The first combat mission of the F-22 has been against ISIS in Iraq and Syria, since this August.
The F-35 Lightening II is atleast a few years away from being operationalised.
As for the A-10 Warthog, another policy screw up if the USAF is contemplating retiring them w/o a replacement! The best close air support and armor killing aircraft there ever was. The A-10s proved their mettle in the first Gulf War (1991) when they left miles of Iraqi armor as burning and twisted metal. {The Russians have the Sukhoi Su-25 Frogfoot but it comes nowhere close to the A-10!}
Our government's wisdom!

premierblue's photo
Thu 10/16/14 03:00 AM
Edited by premierblue on Thu 10/16/14 03:00 AM

I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle....

Why not an AR-15 rifle with hollow point bullets? You can go on a shooting spree on X-mas day. Instead of "A Christmas Sleigh" you'll then have "A Christmas Slay"! (Isn't that the name of a old B grade movie?)
pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork
Just kidding!!!

premierblue's photo
Thu 10/16/14 02:45 AM

From what I have seen, most Filipinas can make any look be hot. :smile:

....hahaaha!
well..
im Filipina dude!
pitchfork pitchfork

I already knew that ... and you prove my point. bigsmile

...hahahaha...bigsmile bigsmile

so no more proofs to show..
case is cLose!
dude...:wink: love smokin shades

Still, all of you Filipinas live too far away from me. grumble
Awww come on mate its all a state of mind.....and a few hours...drinker

Certainly is! And of all the people on the forums, Mikey should know!!! Just waiting for both of you to meet!

premierblue's photo
Thu 10/16/14 02:27 AM
Edited by premierblue on Thu 10/16/14 02:32 AM

I came to mingle to practise my flirting .. I think I am ready to hit on unsuspecting men ... Lmao :-)

You passed with an A plus. But you'll have to find a victim outside the forums! Your reputation here has preceded you, St. Flirtatious, lol!!! The name's got a nice ring to it!

premierblue's photo
Thu 10/16/14 02:20 AM

An excellent chai tea...

You can order one at 7 Race Course Road, New Delhi, the Indian prime minister's official residence. Says he started out as a chai seller before entering politics!

premierblue's photo
Thu 10/16/14 02:08 AM

we created the virus, we have the vaccine,,,

Oops, Msharmony, you let the secret out, that too on a public forum. The Force will be calling on you shortly!

premierblue's photo
Tue 10/14/14 07:32 AM
Edited by premierblue on Tue 10/14/14 07:33 AM

premierblue's photo
Tue 10/14/14 07:32 AM
Happy person

premierblue's photo
Tue 10/14/14 07:22 AM

to find the Love of my Life!

:heart: :heart:

Good luck on finding the love of your life. You've got to be patient though. You've been here less than a week. It takes a lot longer than that! :smile:

premierblue's photo
Tue 10/14/14 02:59 AM
Beach, I thought you were one of those macho So. Cal. surfer boy types. Guess, it's better late than never coming out of the closet, lol!!! laugh

premierblue's photo
Tue 10/14/14 02:33 AM
You have enough photos on your profile, but you can certainly write more about yourself.

premierblue's photo
Mon 10/13/14 08:37 AM

Hot Nipples

There was this couple who had been married for 50 years. They were sitting at the breakfast table one morning when the old gentleman said to his wife, "Just think, honey, we've been married for 50 years."

"Yeah," she replied, "Just think, fifty years ago we were sitting here at this breakfast table together."

"Yep," the old man said, "We were probably sitting here naked as jaybirds fifty years ago."

"Well," Granny snickered, "What do you say... should we get naked?"

Sure enough, the two stripped down to the buff and sat down at the table.

"You know, honey," the little old lady replied breathlessly, "My nipples are as hot for you today as they were fifty years ago."

"I wouldn't be surprised," replied Gramps. "One's in your coffee and the other's in your oatmeal

surprised laugh laugh
later that day the little old lady went to the doctors .......
She decided that she didn't want to live anymore. So she went to the doctor and asked, "What's the best way to kill yourself?"

The doctor told her, "Well, shooting yourself in the heart is a fast method."

She asked him, "Where's the heart located?"

The doctor said, "It's three fingers below the nipple."

Later on, the police and paramedics arrive at her house. When the paramedic asks what happened, one officer says, "We found her on the floor with a gunshot wound to the knee." :-) ........ Awww

rofl :laughing: rofl laugh

premierblue's photo
Mon 10/13/14 08:12 AM

With the ebola scare going around in many countries, with stray cases of ebola showing up outside of West Africa, I thought I'll post this link on how ebola spreads. This article is very basic in nature, so if you want to read about ebola in detail, google "Centers for Disease Control and Prevention".

https://yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/frontpage/news/ebola-spreads-120132608--politics.html?.b=%2Findex&.intl=US&.lang=en

I am sorry many of you have not been able to access the above Yahoo link. Metalwing has been kind enough to provide the foll. CDC link. It is a good read for those who want detailed and exhaustive info. on ebola.

http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/

premierblue's photo
Mon 10/13/14 08:06 AM

Sorry, Forbidden.
You don't have permission to access this URL on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

i left yahoo cause of all hte spammers lol

I'm sorry Dat you were not able to access the Yahoo link above. It probably is not available to those w/o a Yahoo acct. You can read the link provided by Metalwing.

premierblue's photo
Mon 10/13/14 07:59 AM

Page not found

I always test a link if it works, before posting it. It worked just now. Don't know why you couldnt find the page.

It didn't work for me either. It appears to be a yahoo link that probably need a yahoo account to use. I abandoned Yahoo due to problems like this.

Here is a GUI link to CDC.

You are probably right Metalwing. I read these things, this topic included, on the Yahoo portal after I exit my Yahoo mail. This link may not be available to those w/o a Yahoo account.
I just went to your link. It is detailed and exhaustive. It is a good read for those who want to know about this subject in detail. Thanks for the link.

premierblue's photo
Mon 10/13/14 07:39 AM

For Clamps of course:angel:

Yep, for two of the three clamps to go on before you turn up the rheostat! :laughing:

premierblue's photo
Mon 10/13/14 04:18 AM

Page not found

I always test a link if it works, before posting it. It worked just now. Don't know why you couldnt find the page.

premierblue's photo
Mon 10/13/14 04:16 AM
Edited by premierblue on Mon 10/13/14 04:24 AM

OMG, seems like Ebola has infected this topicnoway

Oops, didnt mean to! I think you will know more abt it than many of us here.

premierblue's photo
Mon 10/13/14 03:51 AM
With the ebola scare going around in many countries, with stray cases of ebola showing up outside of West Africa, I thought I'll post this link on how ebola spreads. This article is very basic in nature, so if you want to read about ebola in detail, google "Centers for Disease Control and Prevention".

https://yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/frontpage/news/ebola-spreads-120132608--politics.html?.b=%2Findex&.intl=US&.lang=en

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 17 18