Community > Posts By > premierblue

premierblue's photo
Sun 06/18/17 02:03 PM

oh my goodness .. look who is back .. sooo good to see you again biggrin waving

So good to see you too. Been wondering what happened to you. I didn't know you were vegetarian!!!

premierblue's photo
Sat 06/17/17 03:52 PM

I don't know. I've never dated a vegan before. I sometimes think about trying vegetarian, but I don't think I'd try vegan eating. If I were dating someone who is a vegetarian, it might be easier to try.

There are different types of vegetarians. There is the lacto-ovo-vegetarian (I am one) who also eats eggs and dairy products. Then there is lacto-vegetarian who eats dairy products in addition to the plant based diet. And ofcourse the 'pure' vegetarian.

premierblue's photo
Tue 04/04/17 07:50 AM
Edited by premierblue on Tue 04/04/17 07:52 AM
I had a look at your profile, Your mail settings seem to be ok. The problem could be one of two. 1) Your mail settings are not working (to filter out the unwanted), or 2) The men are are temporarily changing their location as Valencia, Spain, in order to pm you.
The solution to #1 - you will have to mail admin telling them to look into why your
mail settings aren't working. When I was new on this site I encountered some technical issues; I mailed admin and they rectified it within a day.
Solution to #2 - you will have to individually block each user in your mail settings.

premierblue's photo
Fri 05/27/16 01:41 AM

ich küsse Dich... Why does that sound dirty .. Lmao :-)

Learning German, eh! I know why but I'm not saying here!!!

premierblue's photo
Wed 05/25/16 03:59 AM
Edited by premierblue on Wed 05/25/16 04:04 AM
Let's see if I can help you on this. Go to the member's profile (whom you want to know was last online) and look at the top of the profile where it gives his age, gender, and what he is looking for here. The last sentence will roughly tell you when that member was (or is) online.
I just went to ur profile and it said "Online now!". As soon as you go offline it will say,
"Last seen within the last day". If you've not been online here for more than a day, it will say, "Last seen within the last four days". If more than four days have elapsed, it will say, "Last seen within the last week". Down the line it will say, "Last seen within the last two weeks"; "Last seen within the last month"; or "Last seen more than a month ago". This last statement could mean just that (more than a month ago) or it could mean even five years ago! I guess the algorithm for this part of the program/software counts only up to one month!

premierblue's photo
Sun 02/15/15 02:50 PM
Hey Mikey & Mekay, I'm real happy for you guys esp. after I saw your profile pics (both of you together). Cant say the same for me though. Got shafted by a Filipina :tongue: last October after spending more than six mos. and moolah on that relationship! That's why I havent been around the forums much in almost 4 mos.

premierblue's photo
Sat 02/14/15 06:37 AM
My vote goes to . . . . hmmm, Mikey Jr, ofcourse!!!!!

premierblue's photo
Sat 02/14/15 06:31 AM

rofl throwing one vote to Mikey Jr..drinker

You mean your step-son?!!!

premierblue's photo
Sat 02/14/15 06:14 AM

Love my crystals :)
Some of my more common crystals .. ain't sharing my precious, special ones shades

Hi Crystal,
I drop by the forums only rarely, in the last 4 mos. So your interests are all types of pictures, paintings as well as photography. Love your photos as much as your paintings.
And these two photos - crystals, my line of interest. The 1st photo is an amethyst geode, and the latter pink quartz, ne c'est pas? Can understand why you dont want to put up photos of your precious crystals!

premierblue's photo
Tue 01/27/15 09:21 AM
When it comes to heavy metal for me, it certainly is Led Zeppelin.

premierblue's photo
Wed 12/31/14 12:15 AM
Hey, Kiwi girl, I hope you're not serious about being finished with this thread.
This reminds me of my nephew when he was 4 or 5 yrs old. My siblings and I were brought up Protestant Christian (my dad's side) but we went to Catholic boarding schools. One Sunday evening my sis and her then 4-5 yr old son, and I went to a college chapel for vespers. Noticing the large wooden cross (not a crucifix) on the altar my nephew turned to his mother and said rather loudly, "Mama, where's Jesus? Why isnt Jesus on the cross? Where did he go?" My sis was so embarrased and the only thing she could do was to tell him to keep quiet! That little devil is now a 25 yr old. He was used to seeing a crucifix in both his grandparents' homes.

premierblue's photo
Tue 12/30/14 11:07 PM

And yoda .. There is a certain machine I wouldn't mind being a slave to .. Oh I know .. Back to the naughty corner .. Smiling :-)

And yes Kiwi girl, sit in that corner till class is out (laughing). Were you ever punished like that when you were in grade (primary) school? I'm sure you were, many, many times!!!

premierblue's photo
Tue 12/30/14 01:22 AM
A happy and blessed new year 2015 every one! Keep safe during the celebrations.

premierblue's photo
Tue 12/30/14 12:41 AM
Edited by premierblue on Tue 12/30/14 12:47 AM
Most areas of my phone, incl. Notes, are password protected in addition to the phone password. That's bcos it's classified info. :wink:
So, Kiwi girl, when are you flying out to Damascus. I can provide you the hardware (weapons) to protect yourself against Al Assad and ISIS! On second thought Fox will keep you safe, or atleast he should!!!

premierblue's photo
Tue 12/30/14 12:05 AM
Edited by premierblue on Tue 12/30/14 12:09 AM
Before 'homo sapiens' as a species ever becomes extinct it will probably be enslaved by artificial intelligence (AI) (a la Terminator). Earlier this year Elon Musk (of Space X Corp. and Tesla Motors) and Dr. Stephen Hawking (currently considered the no. 1 theoretical physicist) warned against developing AI too far. Once AI (read: computers, robots, etc.) get
intelligent enough to design & replicate themselves they will no longer have any use for mankind. Homo sapiens would then be enslaved by the machines; Terminator would no longer be just science fiction!!! Elon Musk specifically addressed Google's current research & development in AI, while Dr. Stephen Hawking's fears were directed at all organisations doing R&D in AI, and no one in particular.

premierblue's photo
Mon 12/29/14 11:16 AM
Look forward to the Android app. Hope it'll be out soon!

premierblue's photo
Mon 12/29/14 11:00 AM
Kiss on the cheek to a Florence Nightingale deep in the southern hemisphere and who believes in 'Laughter is the best medicine'!!! flowerforyou

premierblue's photo
Fri 12/26/14 01:03 PM
Hey Kiwi girl, why do you worry yourself with what the church thinks of divorce. Their thinking on most issues is stuck some 1 1/2 to 2 millienia back. Anyway those guys in cassocks and/or dog collars are the biggest hypocrites! They usually preach through their mouths and talk through the other end!!!

premierblue's photo
Fri 12/26/14 12:52 PM
My heartfelt condolences to you and your family PB. Just keep your dad alive in your memories and heart. I lost both my parents before I was 33!

premierblue's photo
Fri 10/24/14 07:19 AM
Edited by premierblue on Fri 10/24/14 07:26 AM
Wish you a belated happy and blessed birthday PlayboyBunny! Err . . . . oh sorry, PinkBunny!!! flowerforyou

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18