longboardernew's photo
Fri 02/03/17 08:40 PM
Great big sea - Boston and St john

longboardernew's photo
Fri 02/03/17 08:33 PM
Andrew here saying cheers as I am on a bike at a goodlife gym lol

longboardernew's photo
Fri 02/03/17 08:28 PM
Fluctuating between 185 and 190, but trying to lose about 10 pounds and on day 4 of 6 on an 8 week gym goal

longboardernew's photo
Tue 07/12/16 07:42 PM
Bat out of hell - meatloaf

longboardernew's photo
Tue 06/28/16 07:30 PM
Turn the beat around - Gloria Estaphan and the Miami sound machine

longboardernew's photo
Tue 06/28/16 07:26 PM

When you find the girl of your dreams
Never stop trying
Never stop trying to impress her
Never stop trying to make her feel important
Never stop trying doing sweet things..
Never ever stop showing her how you feel.
Even in a year or two or even 50 years from now. Your shouldn't stop trying is the key :purple_heart: Goodluck :)

What you mean is never stop "dating" even if you are married

longboardernew's photo
Tue 06/28/16 07:03 PM
Rock and roll dreams come true - meatloaf

longboardernew's photo
Tue 06/28/16 06:39 PM
Open road - Bryan Adams

longboardernew's photo
Tue 06/28/16 06:36 PM
What was the last album you listened to and what was the format?

For me it it was 1,2,3,4 look whose coming through the door live by Sharon, Lois and Bram on vinyl

longboardernew's photo
Tue 06/28/16 06:25 PM
Break ups are healthy as it means you are human and maturity shows on how you handle it

longboardernew's photo
Tue 06/28/16 06:22 PM
The world is a hodge bodge if you will the only thing that should mater is are you happy, cause everyone will tell you something but the person you should listen to is yourself by asking am I happy?

longboardernew's photo
Tue 06/28/16 06:10 PM
They are good for an itch but most of the time not worth the risk that being said sometimes it's the only way to break a dry spell even when you are actively searching for a date

longboardernew's photo
Tue 06/28/16 06:05 PM
Relationships are hard only to prove that you want it last, so you have to work at it, if it were as easy as making a baby the whole world would be 1 giant orgy and nothing would get done

longboardernew's photo
Tue 06/28/16 06:03 PM

Not having somebody to share moments with or cheer me on when I need it

But there are times when you are never alone when you have good friends that care about you

longboardernew's photo
Tue 06/28/16 06:02 PM
Not having somebody to share moments with or cheer me on when I need it

longboardernew's photo
Tue 06/28/16 06:00 PM
This more positive than it looked in the beginning only cause it started with all people trying to find something that wasn't there, like love it shows up when needed and will always be looking on even if it doesn't feel like it

longboardernew's photo
Thu 06/16/16 10:49 PM

Ok I look at it as we are all human but interracial is only skin deep pigments in genetic code and the culture you have or follow

OK I am still trying to figure out the point of this thread. There have been soooo... many on this subject.
Usually it is one post from the OP, to incite drama & they bail. spock

It was more me just having a random thought and putting it out there to see where it goes

longboardernew's photo
Thu 06/16/16 10:49 PM

Ok I look at it as we are all human but interracial is only skin deep pigments in genetic code and the culture you have or follow

OK I am still trying to figure out the point of this thread. There have been soooo... many on this subject.
Usually it is one post from the OP, to incite drama & they bail. spock

It was more me just having a random thought and putting it out there to see where it goes

longboardernew's photo
Wed 06/15/16 11:18 PM

longboardernew's photo
Tue 06/14/16 07:40 PM
What are people thoughts on it?

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25