mikeyspace4691's photo
Mon 02/20/17 02:03 PM
How original of you OP...:thumbsup:

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sun 02/19/17 11:30 PM
But I'm to busy being unconcerned...tongue2

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sun 02/19/17 08:51 PM

its hard to get a woman to reply back... because they think their too good. "why cant i find any good man?" check ur inbox... maybe u have like 100 unread messages

Tell em their butt looks fat, that will get a reply every time...smile2

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sun 02/19/17 08:28 PM
She ain't right anyway...smile2

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sun 02/19/17 08:22 PM
Whad she say???

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sun 02/19/17 06:08 PM
Edited by mikeyspace4691 on Sun 02/19/17 06:09 PM

I have girl frd

If it's got Ti** or tires, it's eventually gonna cost you, OP... JS..

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sun 02/19/17 06:02 PM

^^^^^ That pic makes my pooper pucker...scared

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sun 02/19/17 05:52 PM

But there should be no scars from something that happened to your ancestors and it has absolutely no bearing on current life.

Actually I think it is the basis for discrimination, white supremacy, etc which are very much a continued part of current life.

In addition, family history is held dear to many, as are old photographs of our ancestors. We keep photo albums and search genealogy because we want to know 'who we are'. If you are white, you probably dont have photographs of slaves. If you are black, you may. In fact you may be related to white plantation owners. The reasons for the latter are nothing short of ugly.

human history leaves its imprint on all of us

Its no secret that women in this country continue to make less than men for the same work. That stat is even worse if youre a Black, Latino, or Asian woman.

I also have family history that does in fact have discrimination in it.. a lot of it actually. and my ancestors too were mistreated.. terribly. actually 1 million of my kind died.. in the Potato famine. And the Irish sure do know discrimination all of which is very well documented, all of which is part of the American history. As is other ethnic groups.

And while my relatives have had it hard and my ancestors had it even harder. I never heard a word of that growing up. I knew what happened to " my kind.. my people" but as a family we never dwelled on that. And in the all Irish neighborhood that I grew up in, we never hear about it. Nobody ever dwelled on it. We just continued to better ourselves

My point is this, many ethnic groups had it tough.. many.. but they overcame the hardships, the injustices and the outright wrongs and moved on. Improving their live, generation by generation. upward.

And I am not saying the " world " is right.. there is a lot of work still to be done.

But You remember where you come from...what you are. but that is not a driving factor in your life.. it is history.. something to gauge how far you have come.

buncha good ol boys ever chased your uncle down, and hanged him from a tree, douced him with gasoline and set him on fire?

That happened to my history teacher who told our class in college. As recent as the 1960's. Traffic stops can turn fatal if you are black. Today.

As for discrimination: Do your job interviewers see that youre a white male when you walk in?

I dont think we're on the same page. We prolly wont ever be. Nothing I can say is new to you Im sure. Youre just not moved by any of it.
Looks like a case of 'Ive got mine. Too bad about anybody else.'

Good ole boys are always getting a bad rap... Google murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsome, Knoxville Tn... Google Chicago murders so far this year...

Nice chit stirrin thread, OP...:thumbsup:

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sun 02/19/17 05:25 PM
I'm tired of hearing about the silly crap.. Black people were making slaves of each other way before white people thought of it.. No one in my family was rich enough to own slaves, so I carry no guilt...

mikeyspace4691's photo
Fri 02/17/17 04:48 PM
I know a guy on DH that would give that leaky sheep a home..:thumbsup:

mikeyspace4691's photo
Fri 02/17/17 04:36 PM

I'm staying home alone. Watch tv and read.

I'm gonna peep in her winder to make sure she is really being a good girl.. I give, what can I say?

mikeyspace4691's photo
Fri 02/17/17 04:26 PM

Some time I think I need to go other planet.

Pluto is your Planet, man!
Go there and report back.

I thought they rezoned that place??? IDk

mikeyspace4691's photo
Fri 02/17/17 04:17 PM
I'm gettin trashed with a toothache tonight.. I'm very excited..drinker

mikeyspace4691's photo
Fri 02/17/17 11:30 AM

I'm letting her go.
5$ on ebay.

How many patches???

Got tired of patching her.
Pumped her full of liquid tire sealer.

No such thing as liquid tires, who are you tryin to scam, buddy???

I may need a price mark down...

mikeyspace4691's photo
Fri 02/17/17 11:19 AM

Can anyone tell me why guys travel in Vietnam that they only want to have sex. I got a lot of messages from them. Very hard to find right one and loyal and faithful. I know sex also need for relationship but they should to be understand my feelings. I want to have a serious relationship. I don't find sex.

I'm pretty sure that everyone, male and female, are trying to acheive their own angles.. Many times the playas get played, regardless of their sex... JS..

I'm still searchin for a moral to this story....

mikeyspace4691's photo
Fri 02/17/17 11:04 AM

I'm letting her go.
5$ on ebay.

How many patches???

mikeyspace4691's photo
Fri 02/17/17 07:09 AM
They all went down to the sheet sale, OP...:wink:

JK...smile2

mikeyspace4691's photo
Fri 02/17/17 06:57 AM

Broken!

It is said..'if it cannot be fixed with WD40 or duct tape,
it ain't broke.'

Wow, a female that doesn't call it duck tape... Marry me, Soufie...tongue2

mikeyspace4691's photo
Fri 02/17/17 05:47 AM

hahahaa...well a penny saved is a penny earned bigsmile

rofl

mikeyspace4691's photo
Fri 02/17/17 05:24 AM

so apparantly the police are trying to track down a scammer at my school
who has been blackmailing older, married men who have exposed themselves to her on social media

just be aware these kind of people are out there

Scummy, slimy, older married men everywhere, who think a raincoat is proper attire for any situation, are thanking you for the heads up, Trish...:thumbsup:

laugh

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25