Hello Dolly...waving

mikeyspace4691's photo
Fri 03/10/17 08:40 AM

mikeyspace4691's photo
Thu 03/09/17 09:25 PM
I'm tryin to scam one of these ladies out of some coochie...pitchfork

mikeyspace4691's photo
Wed 03/08/17 08:15 PM

I think most of the eye strain I suffer from is seeing so many profiles that are exactly the same... no depth, no description, no real information...

Yeah, no nakie pics..:cry:

mikeyspace4691's photo
Wed 03/08/17 06:12 PM

Rohan .....to celebrate we are going to burn our panties laugh laugh tongue2 waving

Please don't...
Used Panties Mattertongue2

laugh ..:thumbsup:

mikeyspace4691's photo
Tue 03/07/17 01:18 PM

Did someone say stop??

mikeyspace4691's photo
Tue 03/07/17 09:14 AM
Hang nails are the worst...tears

mikeyspace4691's photo
Tue 03/07/17 09:10 AM
laugh

mikeyspace4691's photo
Mon 03/06/17 08:21 PM

You are welcome and thanks for reacting on the post.

I was actually reacting to Ciretom with sarcasm for trying to pick apart your story...

The story was a good one, though a little sad...:thumbsup:

mikeyspace4691's photo
Mon 03/06/17 02:30 PM

Charred neat is carcinogenic spock

Yeah, and good too...tongue2

mikeyspace4691's photo
Mon 03/06/17 02:22 PM

Moral:- *Some times it is good for us to act blind and ignore one another's short comings, in order to be happy*

That's what make fake stories so great, you can pretend to prove anything you want by manipulating fake people, and force/manipulate real people to feel guilt for not living up to an impossible expectation.

Moral:- *Some times it is good for us to act blind and ignore one another's short comings, in order to be happy*

You can just as easily say:
"Moral - it's okay to lie to your partner, and misrepresent who you really are, for the sake of what you believe will make them happy."

That's a dangerous moral to try and put into practical use.

Other than that, it seems kind of a horrible story.

To me it would be a better (more representative of the current culture) fake story if it was more like "yes, honey, your condition is ugly. But I have known you for so long, I know your spirit, I know your generosity, I know what you've gone through, I know how this makes you feel, I know the stress and strife you are going through with your condition, I know your heart, and all of that is beautiful, your skin is not who I fell in love with, I know you deeper than that, and I find you more beautiful than the first time I saw you because I know who you are and how you feel and see everything you do, for me, for others, in adversity how you sparkle. I see your skin condition, but I see so much more."

Pretending to be blind seems more like a cop out, taking an easy way out.

*No matter how many times the teeth bite the tongue, they still stay together in one mouth. That's the spirit of FORGIVENESS. Even though the eyes don't see each other, they see things together, blink simultaneously and cry together. That's UNITY."

The teeth, tongue, mouth, eyes, have absolutely no choice in the matter.

So you're saying it's "better" if there's some kind of higher power forcing things to behave a certain way, regardless of what the things may want to do?

*That's the BEAUTY of Human Relations. We are nothing without each other*

There also can't be murder without more than 1 person.

_The razor blade is sharp but can't cut a tree; the axe is strong but can't cut the hair._

And both are worthless without hands to use them.
So don't date amputees or the handicapped?

*Everyone is important according to his/her unique purpose,Never look down on anyone unless you are admiring their shoes

Then how do they know they need to live up to something more, regale them with fake stories about people you can look down on?
How does someone determine their unique purpose?
"Oh, you want to soil yourself, be hand fed pizza and soda, and just play video games all day while collecting a welfare check? OK, well, I'm not allowed to look down on you for making that choice, because that must be your unique purpose, and I wouldn't want you to live up to any other potential."

Thanks for cheering me the F up...:cry:

mikeyspace4691's photo
Mon 03/06/17 07:37 AM

Thanks. Figured something like that. But those who moving on should be courteous enough to say so I think.

Yeah, the nerve of those scammers...rant

smile2

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sun 03/05/17 07:28 PM

Is this a question for the males?

Well, I would not date a homeless person...
Yes, I would look for someone with similar values/morals/income ... just a better 'match' overall I think... ya know, someone who has a useable credit card..property..similar paygrade..

They wouldn't be homeless if you let em shack up with you..laugh

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sat 03/04/17 01:07 PM
Smooches to OP... Not..noway

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sat 03/04/17 09:39 AM

Annoying yes, some ladies do it too.
Possible it's just an ice breaker, if they appeal to you then you reply. saves someone writing a load of stuff, just my opinion

Women wrote the book on one and two word messages, they all do it, yet they expect the guys to message them with a bunch of romantical bullcrap, only to shoot us down.. Talk about your hypocrites..laugh

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sat 03/04/17 08:41 AM

I believe it works for some~~

Just not my thang done been there tried it and well got a sour taste in me mouth..

It's local or nada~~~~ whoa

Should have fed him lots of pineapple, I hear it cures that sour taste...pitchfork

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sat 03/04/17 06:55 AM

adult convo :)

laugh ... Made more sense to me than many of the posts and threads on here...

mikeyspace4691's photo
Fri 03/03/17 03:42 PM
Edited by mikeyspace4691 on Fri 03/03/17 03:44 PM

I am going to sound like an old fuddy duddy and a Bible thumper, but that is fine.

I believe that premarital sex is wrong. This is just my opinion but I do respect the opinions of others even when they differ from mine.

Please don't think less of me because of my beliefs. You are all very wonderful and kind people flowerforyou

I believe sex for pleasure is wrong.. Doggie is a sin too.. Morning sex without the intent of making babies, is the devils work.. Those spankins that women pretend to enjoy, are all wrong..

:angel:
could you two be any cuter together love looks like a match made in heaven :angel:

I'm keepin my virgin.. Been dating her for a while..

mikeyspace4691's photo
Fri 03/03/17 03:20 PM

I am going to sound like an old fuddy duddy and a Bible thumper, but that is fine.

I believe that premarital sex is wrong. This is just my opinion but I do respect the opinions of others even when they differ from mine.

Please don't think less of me because of my beliefs. You are all very wonderful and kind people flowerforyou

I believe sex for pleasure is wrong.. Doggie is a sin too.. Morning sex without the intent of making babies, is the devils work.. Those spankins that women pretend to enjoy, are all wrong..

:angel:

mikeyspace4691's photo
Fri 03/03/17 02:57 PM

Oh .. Well I can tell you guys .. Many Girls do talk behind the scenes ...and compare notes .. biggrin stay on your toes .

Welcome to mingle viana waving

Women talk???...slaphead That's some real news...yawn

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25