Community > Posts By > TheOnceGreat

no photo
Tue 03/17/09 01:51 PM

IS THERE ANY MAN OUT THERE THAT CAN BE CONTROLLED?????? If there is he is 6 foot under.....at least you know where he is at all the time...just had to say it

I was under control until I figured out how to get the shock collar off. laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 03/17/09 01:49 PM
Welcome to the 50 and over henhouse.

no photo
Tue 03/17/09 01:48 PM
84 degrees at 1:10pm. Glad the rest of the country is warming up too. happy happy

no photo
Mon 03/16/09 04:55 PM

Whatever this was wouldn't work for me cause it said I had an outdated abdobe flash...whatever the heck that is.

I guess you need to update your flash player.

no photo
Mon 03/16/09 04:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO9Qx7Kp_I8&feature=related

no photo
Mon 03/16/09 04:38 PM

whats got you so busy?

Setting up a computer network for a small company here. (I moved out here to play golf, not work). I have to design, order and setup the whole thing in a about a weeks time. Doing the research right now. Instead, I'm wasting time talking to my friends on Mingle. laugh

So talking to us is wasting time??grumble See if I ever help you trollop hunt again.

Hi Carold how are you tonight?

Help me trollop hunt? You were going to have someone knock my teeth out to help. laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 03/16/09 04:37 PM

whats got you so busy?

Setting up a computer network for a small company here. (I moved out here to play golf, not work). I have to design, order and setup the whole thing in a about a weeks time. Doing the research right now. Instead, I'm wasting time talking to my friends on Mingle. laugh
Let me say hi while your wasting your time :)

HI Carol, I have 2 catalogues and 4 search windows open right now. Plus, I put in an old tape I made years ago and started feeling melancoly when I heard the Moody Blues, Forever Autumn. So I decided to come in here and say hi. sad2

no photo
Mon 03/16/09 04:31 PM

whats got you so busy?

no photo
Mon 03/16/09 04:27 PM
Just peeking in, can't stay long, been busier than a one-armed paper hanger. grumble grumble grumble

no photo
Mon 03/16/09 04:13 PM

no photo
Sun 03/15/09 08:56 AM

where your apron and bring your broomflowerforyou

I'm not sure a Country Western nightclub is ready for my apron. noway noway

Well you could trade your baseball cap for a cowboy hat.

I don't think my cowboy hat and boots match the apron. I may need to go do some shopping.laugh laugh laugh

You could get holster asnd fake guns and put it around your apron. Then you will have complete ensemble!laugh

This is the last time I wore a fake gun and holster. (This is me with my little brother)

no photo
Sun 03/15/09 08:44 AM
Edited by TheOnceGreat on Sun 03/15/09 08:45 AM

Well you could trade your baseball cap for a cowboy hat.

I don't think my cowboy hat and boots match the apron. I may need to go do some shopping.laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 03/15/09 08:29 AM

How's everyone today?flowerforyou

Good morning Betty. laugh laugh laugh

Good morning Billflowerforyou
How was your trollop huntinh last night?

Hi Caroldflowerforyou

Slow night, need to get some new bait. grumble grumble grumble

The band was hot though, I even got up and danced a couple of times. :banana: :banana: :banana:
New bait or no real trollops:) try buying them a drink or 2 lol

I must be getting old, drunk trollops aren't as appealing as they used to be. ohwell

no photo
Sun 03/15/09 08:28 AM

no photo
Sun 03/15/09 08:21 AM

Good morning Billflowerforyou
How was your trollop huntinh last night?

Hi Caroldflowerforyou

Slow night, need to get some new bait. grumble grumble grumble

The band was hot though, I even got up and danced a couple of times. :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 03/15/09 08:17 AM

Good moring everyone :)

Good morning, Carol flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 03/15/09 08:15 AM

no photo
Sun 03/15/09 08:12 AM

Good morning all
Nice cool morning no rain :)

It was only 39 this morning, but will get into the 70s today. Back into the 80s the rest of the week. :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 03/15/09 07:43 AM
Puppies

A little boy and his dad are out walking when they see two dogs in a compromising position. The little boy asks "Dad, what are those dogs doing?" The father tells him "They are making puppies"

A few nights later, the little boy wakes up and goes into his parents room. "Daddy, what are you and Mommie doing?" The father replied "We are making a baby sister for you". The little boy thought for a moment and then said "Well could you turn Mommie over? I'd rather have a puppy."

no photo
Sun 03/15/09 06:38 AM
Good morning all

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25