no photo
Tue 04/21/09 04:41 PM

hey Bill whats up dude?

Under the circumstances shpuld you really ask that?laugh offtopic oops
Bad Betty

This one's for you,

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 04:39 PM

I have to go with Betty here, Canadian women are special. Well one is special and Betty is "special" if ya know what I mean.rofl rofl

I am not sure if you complimenterd me or insulted me...but that was a nasty laughlaugh laugh laugh And here I got you a lady with your apron:ohwell

The puppy made her look, the apron made her stay. laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 04:38 PM

hey Bill whats up dude?

Busy time, perfect golf weather, got a wonderful Canadian woman that doesn't know what she's getting into yet, and still doing a little work once in a while.

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 04:35 PM
Hey Tim and Carol, happy

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 04:34 PM
I have to go with Betty here, Canadian women are special. Well one is special and Betty is "special" if ya know what I mean.rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 02:22 PM

Where have you been, we missed you.

It's a combination of things. I don't get to the computer much until after 8pm Pacific time because AZ is the only state that doesn't go to daylight savings, (when the temp is in the 80's and 90's I'm not going to sit in the house) and everybody is gone by then. I have 2 clients now that I get up in the morning, so don't have time then either. But the best reason is that I met somebody from Mingle that and am having the most amazing long distance relationship. She is Canadian and we started messaging here then moved to email, then Yahoo chat and now have these wonderful 2 hour phone conversations. I don't know where it will lead, but I kinda wish I had met her years ago.

Anyway,That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I promised Betty that I would make an attempt to get in here when you all are on, so here I am.happy

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 02:04 PM
wow, I peek my head in here, nobody on,, then BAM a kick in the butt.

grumble grumble

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 06:27 PM

Hi everybody. I hope you saved a slice of pie for me. What kind is it?

Too late, Tim ate it all, but do want a piece of candy, little girl?

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 06:24 PM

Do you have an outback steak house?
We had one and due to the economy they just closed all their restaurants in Ont.sad

I understand that due to the poor US economy, ALL of Canada will be closed soon. That will send an influx of cheap Canadian trollops into the US, causing the trollop shortage to ease substantially.laugh

I told there aren't asny Canadian Trollops ...too cold for that!!
To cold? I thought they were just happy to see me bigsmile

That's just a Bloomin Onion. laugh

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 06:17 PM

Do you have an outback steak house?
We had one and due to the economy they just closed all their restaurants in Ont.sad

I understand that due to the poor US economy, ALL of Canada will be closed soon. That will send an influx of cheap Canadian trollops into the US, causing the trollop shortage to ease substantially.laugh

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 06:10 PM

Hi Bill
Yeah Tim has some great pie and Mowtown is in line for icecream but Tim says its creamy enough and Sage is telling us how great Don's are!Got all that?

I'm just here for the pie.

you will need to fight Don, Betty and Motown for it now

You got that right.drool drool
and while the 4 of you are fighting over it I'll be eatinglaugh

I'll just have to go with option 2.

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 06:09 PM

Hi Bill whats up?

Hey Tim, did I see you haven't reloaded the 'puter yet?

it can wait till a weekend, as long as it works

Good, glad it's working for now.

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 06:01 PM

Hi Bill whats up?

Hey Tim, did I see you haven't reloaded the 'puter yet?

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 06:00 PM

Hi Bill
Yeah Tim has some great pie and Mowtown is in line for icecream but Tim says its creamy enough and Sage is telling us how great Don's are!Got all that?

I'm just here for the pie.

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 05:57 PM

Tim and Mowtown lets have some pie!

Pie? drool drool

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 05:56 PM

Just start looking in history for the referances to "Don's".

Good evening all. :smile:

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 08:39 AM
Dating short term is one thing, age doesn't mean that much. To have a lasting, deeply bonded relationship, for me, there have to be certain common experiences. Every generation has it's important moments. For my parents, it was the depression and WWII. For my generation it was the Kennedy and MLK assassinations, The Beatles and Vietnam. These events shaped who we are and without common bonds, we seem to talk past each other. If you don't know who Smokey Robinson is, or Red Skelton, we probably won't last long.

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 08:24 AM
Edited by TheOnceGreat on Thu 03/26/09 08:25 AM

I have one and the top is starting to look pretty ragged. I can't afford the $1000+ to replace it nor the hundreds it would take to repair. Anybody have any suggestions of an affordable fix that I can do myself? The stitching on the trim around the windows is coming undone. Is there a product I can use that will fix this and with stand the weather? Duct tape is outta the question! :laughing:

Any help would be greatly appreciated!flowerforyou

Duct tape works on everything.laugh Just get the new colorized versions

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 06:42 AM
Waiting

To see the corners of your mouth when you smile
To hear the sound of your laugh
To feel the touch of your skin
To see the way your hair falls on my shoulder
To hear you say my name
To feel your fingertips on my back
To see you walk towards me
To hear the sound of your heartbeat
To feel you in my arms

Waiting

To see myself reflected in your eyes

no photo
Wed 03/25/09 09:22 PM
Thanks everybody, it's always exciting. Now I find that this summer I will have the 2 oldest grandsons, 6 and 5, for a few weeks. May need some help!!!! slaphead

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25