Community > Posts By > TheOnceGreat

no photo
Wed 03/18/09 08:30 PM

Dumping out her 5 different psychotropic medications and counting all the pills during dinner while having a conversation with the voices in their head.

I went out with one of these women, the third voice turned out to be a pretty interesting person, but the second voice kept butting in, and the fourth voice had the hiccups, so it ended early.

no photo
Wed 03/18/09 07:33 AM
For all you women looking for your White Knight:

no photo
Wed 03/18/09 06:36 AM
I don't recall the Bible confronting smoking as a sin, but can see where that interpetation could be made. I have known many fine Christians, pastors included, that smoked. If everybody has sin, then smokers are no better or worse than anyone else. Christ died for ALL our sins, adulterers, murderers, liars etc. Christ's admonishment about not "casting the first stone" probably applies here just as well as anywhere else.

JMHO

no photo
Wed 03/18/09 06:07 AM
Good morning all, hope you are all well and warm. Have an extra cup for me, I've got a busy day ahead.

no photo
Wed 03/18/09 05:59 AM
Edited by TheOnceGreat on Wed 03/18/09 05:59 AM
I grew up in Leave it to Beaver. I never heard my parents even raise their voice to each other, neither ever cursed and they were inseperable till my father died. I've been trying to find that kind of love and marriage for myself. Now 0 for 3. sad2

no photo
Tue 03/17/09 07:56 PM
Edited by TheOnceGreat on Tue 03/17/09 07:56 PM

Ok, I guess it's time to say goodnight.

Sorry, got a visitor. Good Night Music, see you tomorrow. flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 03/17/09 07:25 PM

slaphead waving waving waving
I did I did I did. I watched both shows.tongue2

"I'm picken" "And I'm grinnen" Those shows were so much fun. Red Neck version of Laugh In. laugh laugh

The high point of my music career was getting called to fill in for the drummer of Mel Tillis. I was only 19, but these guys were great. And he really does stutter when he talks, but not when he sings. happy happy

no photo
Tue 03/17/09 07:22 PM
Music, the worst part about getting a new kitchen is that you hate to cook in it and mess it up. ohwell ohwell ohwell

no photo
Tue 03/17/09 07:20 PM
Good night Betty flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 03/17/09 07:19 PM

Well, I am getting that "if you don't take me out right now, I am going to pee on the rug" look. G nite folks.

I dated a woman that used to give me that same look. laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 03/17/09 07:12 PM

YEPPERS AGAIN...Ronnie Milsap
'I'll Leave This World Loving You'

I never was much of a C&W fan....so got broken in by a tv program,
was it Austin City Lights??

You didn't watch HEE HAW? Sacrilege noway noway noway noway

no photo
Tue 03/17/09 06:20 PM

Well finally you all showed up.Are you still here?

did you get your fridge cleaned?

It was cake.

I hope it wasn't Tim and my birthday cake!!laugh sick

Was your birthday cake green and fuzzy? laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 03/17/09 06:17 PM

yeppers....I just loved the title...High time (you quit your low down ways)

How about...

WALK AWAY, LEAVE WITH MY BLESSINGS
ONCE IN A WHILE LET ME HEAR FROM YOU
IF EVER WE MEET AGAIN BEFORE MY LIFE IS OVER

Reminds me of a Ronny Milsap song, but I can't remember the name of it. grumble grumble

no photo
Tue 03/17/09 06:13 PM

did you get your fridge cleaned?

It was cake.

no photo
Tue 03/17/09 05:55 PM

Well I'm sick and tired of wakin' up sick and tired

as of yesterday there's gonna be some changes made...

High Times, Waylon Jennings. Used to sing it the band. laugh

no photo
Tue 03/17/09 05:52 PM

no photo
Tue 03/17/09 05:28 PM
So much pain and so much darkness,
in this world we stumble through.
All these questions, I can't answer,
so much work to do.

no photo
Tue 03/17/09 05:27 PM

So did any of you drink green beer?

No, but I found something green in the back of my refridgerator. It's either cake or roast beef. ohwell

Green you are doing good, there is something black in the back of my fridge. Can not figure out what it is....it is in a container. How long have I been without solid food? what what ohwell

STILL on liquid? Wow, when you get better, I'll grill you a BIG steak flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 03/17/09 04:08 PM

Hi and Welcome to Mingle!flowerforyou

You will enjoy it here! If you are looking for a date....well good luck! If you are looking for friends you found the right place.

Come on in and meet the gang, we do not bite. [Most of the time]
Everybody is great and we have a lot of fun. [ignore the guy who posted above me and don't let him scare you off]laugh

BETTY: HG called me scary. sad sad sad

no photo
Tue 03/17/09 04:04 PM

So did any of you drink green beer?

No, but I found something green in the back of my refridgerator. It's either cake or roast beef. ohwell

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25