Community > Posts By > wozntwoz

wozntwoz's photo
Wed 04/30/14 01:50 AM
he sets of in the dead of night signs remind him its not right as he sits with rod in hand eyes staying sharp surveying land cloths dark so cannot be seen as he sits poaching forbidden streams no lights no sound in the dead of night shhh got to stay quit rod gets tugged from his pray the fish not stay he takes them away in his bag they will stay fish supper that day branches breaking beneath his feet as he makes his retreat look checks the coast is clear passionate poacher vanishes into thin air

wozntwoz's photo
Tue 04/15/14 08:14 AM
so the warm days are upon us once more jumpers jackets stored t shirts shorts long sultry walks under the afternoons sun ice creams melting in our hands beer gardens jumping from those sitting and those who stand bees buzzing looking for pollen amongst the flowers that pop up the smell of grass in the early morning dew beaches heaving with folk on holiday splashing around with laughter in the afternoon seas fish chips in yesterdays news so the warm days are upon us

wozntwoz's photo
Mon 04/14/14 07:12 AM
enjoyale read that loved it

wozntwoz's photo
Mon 04/14/14 07:07 AM
hugs xxx for you leah flowerforyou

wozntwoz's photo
Mon 04/14/14 03:22 AM
beautiful that :cry: emotional

wozntwoz's photo
Mon 04/14/14 03:18 AM
love this so true was warm by your fire flowerforyou

wozntwoz's photo
Mon 04/14/14 03:15 AM
as I sit here on my gardens step birds sing the sun picksup remove my jumper to feel the sun on my milky skin as flowers sway softly in the mornings wind the sound of traffic echoes in my ears as traffic passes by behind my hedge that's near footsteps pass to can not see but hear as clouds above let me feel the sun oncemore as I sit here on my step

wozntwoz's photo
Sun 03/23/14 11:13 PM
xxxx big hugs flowerforyou

wozntwoz's photo
Sun 03/23/14 07:44 AM
flowerforyou both

wozntwoz's photo
Sat 03/22/14 11:59 PM
for me that brought back young love whilst reading that awesome

wozntwoz's photo
Sat 03/22/14 11:43 PM
love that very touching struck a chord that:banana:

wozntwoz's photo
Sat 03/22/14 11:23 PM
been places I never thought id go like walking mountains in wind and snow up scarfel moon bright up above. sound of water flowing down upon these darkened rocks as we go up this man made terrain

feet sore and want to end but you can see the top he says once again ok you say ill carry on water hitting you feet the mountains narrowing your reaching the peak rest on the rocks to gather a little momentum before you return to your walk up the mountain place your hand in the stream and taste the land that your going to climb once again

wozntwoz's photo
Sat 03/22/14 10:24 PM
that was more than words that that was feeling beautiful :heart: felt that just a joy that xx:heart:

wozntwoz's photo
Sat 03/22/14 10:19 PM
the cold cold ground / tom waits drinker

wozntwoz's photo
Sat 03/22/14 07:54 PM
music doesn't lie ears don't lie lips lie

wozntwoz's photo
Sat 03/22/14 07:22 PM
stereo giving my ears sounds I love to hear like marvin nirvana young and even tears for fears feeling the sounds like instruments give like when they make that special sound a woodwind pulling at your heart strings a piano making you hum all these things come from music just listening :banana: drinker :heart: flowerforyou :banana:

wozntwoz's photo
Sun 02/09/14 01:44 AM
laughter filled the air whenever you where near holding hands across the table you made my life so stable but all good things come to an end that's what they say gone but not forgotten places we both shared on the river sipping wine stealing kisses from time to time touching feeling so pure in the cold moist air gone but not forgotten ill always remember the goodtimes we shared the bad times in a box locked away in my head your gone but your not forgotten

wozntwoz's photo
Sun 02/09/14 01:33 AM
love that such feeling anticipation flowerforyou

wozntwoz's photo
Sat 02/08/14 08:30 PM
flowerforyou x hugs

wozntwoz's photo
Sat 02/08/14 12:31 PM
flowerforyou

Previous 1