bohemianbugeater's photo
Tue 06/21/11 07:08 PM

Hey you...

i didn't look at your link yet
i just wanted to say hi to you

lovely to see you again my friend :heart:

You too! One day I'll allow computers back into my home and will be around more often. How have you been lady?

bohemianbugeater's photo
Tue 06/21/11 06:49 PM
Edited by bohemianbugeater on Tue 06/21/11 06:49 PM
This one threw me for a loop a couple weeks back. What are your thoughts?

http://youtu.be/IoBvDIlgiRQ

bohemianbugeater's photo
Tue 06/21/11 06:36 PM
wishing it had been Taos, but I traveled back North after a glorious vacation home = (

bohemianbugeater's photo
Tue 06/21/11 06:33 PM
Edited by bohemianbugeater on Tue 06/21/11 06:33 PM
and I got Jessica all to myselfpitchfork

I tossed in the rest of my cigarette pack...smokin

bohemianbugeater's photo
Tue 06/21/11 06:30 PM
Something tells me I just might miss qualifying for this thread in the upcoming yrsdrinker

bohemianbugeater's photo
Tue 06/21/11 06:28 PM
showers

bohemianbugeater's photo
Mon 10/11/10 03:56 PM
tokesmokin ....jk jk

tale

bohemianbugeater's photo
Mon 10/11/10 03:41 PM

I downloaded the pictures. Thanks Jasmine.:wink: :tongue:

I put the photo pack back in the vending machine.
and out came the first edition of mingle tabloids.

i put in my two cents...

bohemianbugeater's photo
Mon 10/11/10 03:40 PM
whoa rofl rofl rofl scared

And out cam a LIL Jhavez noway laugh laugh

I put in a gallon of gasoline

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 09/25/10 06:57 PM
and out came some STANKY FANGS!laugh devil

i put in a huge bottle of scope mouthwash :tongue:

bohemianbugeater's photo
Thu 09/23/10 08:38 PM
Edited by bohemianbugeater on Thu 09/23/10 08:38 PM
surprised and out came A WHITE RABBIT! scared

so i threw in some mushrooms for the burgers

go ask alice...i think shell know:tongue:

bohemianbugeater's photo
Mon 09/20/10 08:54 PM
noway sponges and the common household sinksick like a bold and brave warrior i battle mine daily! except when im lazy...then i battle it weekly(eeek!)

bohemianbugeater's photo
Mon 09/20/10 08:49 PM

WOW!..I could so hang out with YOU!..I gotta tell ya..I know EXACTLY the kinda stuff you're talking about..and YUP People think that I am crazy too..But I don't care anymore because I have been living the gifted life since I was 6yrs old(When I saw a spirit for the first time)which I still see and hear on a daily basis and I don't need anyone to believe that I am or not..The part that bugs me is they have NO clue that they are as well..LOL..Hell everyone is..they are just not as aware of it as some others are..or they wanna chalk it up to "Oh I just imagined hearing or seeing that"..I got news for all those "I imagined that" people..Um..YA DIDN'T..lol.As you said you can't really be TRAINED to use your gifts..just gotta kind of let them do what they are gonna do at their own pace..and surround yourself with people who you can trust with what you tell them..I wasn't trained either..I was a 6yr old hanging out in her mothers bedroom when I saw the first spirit and those so called "imaginary friends" that most of us have when we are young..what do you think they are?..come on people..Its 2010..pretty much EVERYTHING exists..you all should know that by now!
The next 15pages of this topic will most likely be about how crazy I am and that I need to seek mental help but..I know what I know and I know its all real..soooooo I don't care!..lol

ANYONE ELSE WHO MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP.

okay so ive decided this is a perfect place to spill my guts thanks to the anonymity of this sight.
i could use some advice, helpful hints, guidance, input, or really whatever you want to share.
i know there are quite a few lightworkers and "sensitives" on this site as ive had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with a number of you.
basically put, i can be referred to as clairvoyant, clairaudient,clairalient, and claircognizant and possibly clairsentient. i am not strong, in my opinion, in these "abilities",i didnt "learn how to do this" (though i find its a constant learning process), i have no formal training, im not sure if the above words even truly apply to me,and i rarely talk about this with anyone outside of the women in my family, trent ,and a very few select friends. most people ive met view this as unusual and are skeptical, i however view this as a normal way of life, since ive not really known any other. in the past few years ive slowly come to embrace it more than i have since at some point in childhood i dedicated a LOT of time just trying to "turn this dang thing off" - which is kinda hard to do when you live in a "haunted" home with other "haunted" people. there was even a time in my life where i would send everything to my mom to be dealt with - thanks amber for being so cool about it. in texas, i found a fondness for a lot of our "regulars" who just normally want to be acknowledged or a part of whats going on. it actually had become quite comfortable the past few years i lived in texas.
moving to minneapolis this year i found that i moved into a house that not only has high activity but also houses so to speak a small vortex. throw the fact that spirits/souls seem to view me an energy magnet i had a very busy few months establishing some ground rules about our shared environment. most of the energy that comes through our home is transient though and doesnt hang around long. we did have some very negative energy early this year but finally with the help of trents masonic brother, father thomas, we were able to cleanse our home and lives of the negativity. each month that passes by the activity in our home grows in strength and occurence...mostly it is neutral and sometimes even positive so i dont have much of a problem there even if it is still disconcerting after almost three decades of dealing with this. the past six weeks or so i was very sick and often bed or couch bound and found that without my normal daily distractions that i was becoming hypersensitive - my house sounded like an airport terminal full of people and windchimes. to top that off my lights keep flickering in whichever room im in and electricity goes out when im in there from what i believe is an overload of communications or manifestations trying to come through. finally last week i was able to arrive at a compromise that i would spend at least a few hours one night of the week trying to listen and discern what was trying to be sent across to me in order to have a reasonable amount of peace and quiet the rest of the week, and to get them to stop provoking my animals to get me to listen. so here is my dilemna.
one of the spirits that is not transient and only passed away a few years ago that i normally see in my yard and street has very politely asked me to help them move on to their next existence... i.e. into the light in "dess'" case. i have no clue how to do this. i have no clue whom to go to for help. my mother doesnt have experience helping souls move on. and when trent spoke to father thomas on my behalf he promised to look into it but had no experience in the matter,himself.
so please if you have any input, help, offers, guidance, or ideas i am open to hearing them. ive promised "dess" i would look into this and try to find a solution in every place i could think of to look. really anything you have to offer is appreciated. thanks for taking the time to listen.

growing up in my family was interesting because we have a few skeptics (such as my father) but its interesting how over the years of having to live with us and all of the surrounding energy how they arent very skeptical after the fact. whats funny is my dad has had some of the most amazing experiences...but he wont talk about them very much due to society's comfort levels. i think he was always trying to logically come up with reasons why he experienced some of the things he does. whats interesting now is that he kind just tunes into more often now and just goes on about his day. its good to see him more open to our experiences and also the comfort level he has attained.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Mon 09/20/10 08:44 PM

I had a couple of visions when I was younger, it was very scary as I didn't realize what was going on.. My brother and I both believe we were born in the wrong place and at the wrong time.. I believe I was Native American in a past life...I do have a NA friend in Montana who is a shaman and we have discussed this..
its very possible. i wouldnt be surprised if you didnt have native americans as some of your spirit guides then as well. the people in my family who experience this the most have been doing so since childhood also, mainly my maternal grandmother (whom adopted me), my biological mother, and one of my half brothers (who probably tunes in the most frequently and had some very interesting childhood experiences). in fact sometimes when i keep changing my "frequency" for some peace and quiet too often some fo the spirits that keep appearing to me will all of a sudden start appearing to my mom and brother lol - whoops!
i also have a shared bloodline with two different native american tribes native to my region of the u.s.flowerforyou

bohemianbugeater's photo
Mon 09/20/10 08:32 PM

hey R, nice to see ya...

Yes, serious cleansing is in order...opening of a sacred space, sage, cedar, protection..
Some may be there for a reason, only you can determine that and you can.

have you ever used a spray smudge before?

Nope, never spray my smudge, I burn it and use an eagle feather. I always have visitors and those with pure intent are always welcome...after all I summon them to join me

Always nice to see youflowerforyou
i like to burn mine with a fan...never thought of an eagle feather but the idea is very striking...i have never used a spray smudge but it seems to be getting pushed on me a lot lately lol....i prefer a more traditional form of smudging in order to create a more peaceful place for my visitors as well lol. i hear youve moved recently? hope all is well! kotc!

bohemianbugeater's photo
Mon 09/20/10 07:50 PM
and out came bohemianbugeaters cravings for some good ole fried chicken!

so i made my special green beans (that will change your religion!) and threw some of those bad boys in!

happy (((rara))):tongue:

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 09/18/10 09:53 PM
and out came a leopard print thong!noway

then the guy behind me pushed me out of the way and threw in a tea bag:tongue:

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 09/17/10 09:33 PM
and i ate that! yummmm garlic bread...good for keeping the vampires, potential stalkers, and unwanted first date end of the night kisses away!

i put in some good ole mouth burnin texas chili....

((rara)) im good doll! how are you? its great to see you again too!

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 09/17/10 09:33 PM
and i ate that! yummmm garlic bread...good for keeping the vampires, potential stalkers, and unwanted first date end of the night kisses away!

i put in some good ole mouth burnin texas chili....

((rara)) im good doll! how are you? its great to see you again too!

bohemianbugeater's photo
Thu 09/16/10 11:43 PM

hey R, nice to see ya...

Yes, serious cleansing is in order...opening of a sacred space, sage, cedar, protection..
Some may be there for a reason, only you can determine that and you can.

have you ever used a spray smudge before?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25