Community > Posts By > GlamorousLyly

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 09:04 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 08:01 AM

frustrated Am I the only one who gets friggin pissed off when someone on Yahoo Messenger "BUZZ"es me if I don't answer in a given amount of seconds to their comment or question? pitchfork

It's like ... (((( WTF!!! )))) rant rant rant rant

Do they think you sit on the computer staring at their ONE convo box waiting to read the next thing they have to type? frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

I will tell a person 1 time not to do that to me. I think it's rude, controlling and self-absorbed. If they do it again .. I'll remind them of what I said the 1st time.

They don't GET any more chances after that .. it's DELETE off my friends list. Geesh .. LISTEN why don'tcha?

I feel you slaphead slaphead

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 07:26 AM

Would we as a world society be better off without religion?

Do you think religion is essential to maintain order and peace in the world?

Do you believe religion is long overdue and should come to an end?

What do you believe to be true and what do you believe needs to be done to bring a better understanding amongst people in general?

Yes
No
Yes
Nothing is true

Sorry ,I know for many people religion is nr 1.reason in life.
I also wish in one day human race will open the eyes and see the reality and not what some people with to much imagination write in that fairytale called Bible .

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 07:16 AM

Hello everyone, i came back laugh flowerforyou

From vacation?

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 07:28 PM

join a cult...a peaceful one, would you be ok with that?

no, no, no

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 07:49 PM

but it must be nice for females to know they have all of that power over us!

yes , it is :wink:

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 07:04 PM

What do you think? Good? Bad? TMI (too much info)? Let me know.

Thanks.

I'm not doing that for free anymore drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 06:49 PM

Hello people. Well I am here looking for the same thing everyone else is. Any advice?!

we are not looking for the same thing :tongue: :tongue:

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 06:28 PM

over your first love?

yes. he die and nobody coming back from there :heart: .

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 06:26 PM

bigsmile Finish the sentence bigsmile

:heart: "If two people love each other_______________________. ":heart:

is not space for the third one

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 06:23 PM

you want someone to explain the behavior of weman?

good luck with that

True. but I was like what the heck? I'm befuddled.
[/quot

don't lie you self , if you care that much because you are not in her list anymore if because you like her .don't you?

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 06:15 PM

This woman is different from the one I posted earlier (that post is on like page two by now titled, "What should I do?"). I'd just like some feedback

I met someone here on this site. We sent messages every now and then. Unlike the other woman in my other thread, I had little to no interest in her (romantically), and her profile even stated that she was looking just for friends. We were talking for some time, ad I'm thinking next time in Pittsburgh, I'll have someone new to hang out with, nothing more. We didn't talk about much, just how things were and about sports.

All of a sudden, she removed me as one of her "friends". I thought this was because her account was disabled, but no, it was still there. I mean I've been cutoff like this once before, but I could think of the things that would have contributed to them. But I did nothing to this girl, hence why I'm typing this. I (stupidly) wrote a message to her trying to find out how she was and asked why she basically cut me off - no response. I would understand if I made overtures to her, and she didn't like it. but again I had no interest her at all, so I didn't make any.

I mean I don't want to speak to her anytime soon (I don't want to be around such schizoid behavior), but may someone explain this? Did I do anything wrong? (I don't think so, but hey, you never know) I mean, I don't want to be attracting crazy people. Nor would I want to continue if I am doing something wrong.

Man,you are thinking to much slaphead slaphead

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 05:49 PM

hhhhhhhhh

translate please

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 05:31 PM

I don't even see the face of any driver . How you know those were woman's

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 05:27 PM

When they don't cheat and treat you with respect? Pretty simple.
[/quote
]

Correct flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/20/09 07:52 PM

why do people want to lie about there self

They are not happy with what they are ,they don't complete they goals in life ,they are not confident ,100000 reasons slaphead

no photo
Fri 02/20/09 07:42 PM

Can you have a good relationship with someone who you know isn't in love with you?:heart:

NO

no photo
Fri 02/20/09 07:24 PM

Ok, how old is your PC?

How many did you have so far?

Did you always buy from places like Dell or Compaq etc?

Have you ever custom built a PC or replaced something on your own?

Do you know, you can have it custom built in many places with the top of the line hardware and be more reliable than a PC from Dell?

Did you know, that Gateway had bad "habit" of using re-manufactured, re-used components (previously used CD ROM, DVD drive, Hard drive) and lately I noticed similar cases with Dell? (I fix computers for others as a hobby)

To many questions at the time. Are you a CIA agent ?yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn

no photo
Fri 02/20/09 07:18 PM

Have any of you saw the movie "Train Man"? That movie is one of the reasons ive started talkin to people online.Its been fun so far,but im new to this site.Anyone got any knowlege to bestow upon me?

you talking about that Japanese movie?

no photo
Fri 02/20/09 07:09 PM

coffee at 10pm just because you felt like drinking coffee?. Graveyard shift on the job doesn't count.

yep, for so many night :wink:

s