Community > Posts By > GlamorousLyly

no photo
Fri 02/20/09 07:09 PM

coffee at 10pm just because you felt like drinking coffee?. Graveyard shift on the job doesn't count.

yep, for so many night :wink:

no photo
Fri 02/20/09 07:04 PM

you're new, but you have 6,373 posts? lol

Damn it !That's funny .laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 02/20/09 06:21 PM

will he keep you or dump you? They always say if you sleep with a man on the first date he wil not call you...so I'm wondering about the second! LOL

What about if you sleep with him on the 25 th date and you find out that he is not damn good ?frustrated frustrated frustrated
Would you feel sorry for all the time you waste it ?laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 02/20/09 06:07 PM
Welcome. You have a nice name flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 05:38 PM

13 dollars a week is the "big change" he was talking about...

maybe not a big change but is a start . come on guys give him some credit and time think

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 05:24 PM

i post on craigslist and got like 100 replies. which seem to be real people cause they quote what i write and reply back, but they try to get me to join other sites... claiming thats where they like to talk. Im guessing its probably some other guy working at home as a spammer... i was just curious if anyone else has ever posted on craigslist and what replies you received. i got a few for friends from what seems to be real people who arent trying to redirect or sell me anything. but nothing like what i was wanting. we dont really connect either, and im not that desperate for friendship... just love. :cry:

OMG ! CL? Stay away from ....

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 05:19 PM
I give you all the sugar I got, honey and milk .Anything . Just make a list :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 04:12 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 04:03 PM
Anna Karenina frustrated frustrated

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 03:59 PM

Hi, I'm new to the site and I'm looking forward to meeting all kinds of new people!

Oh, you will meet all kind believe me :wink:
Welcome flowers flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 03:24 PM
drinker drinker drinker so smart:wink:

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 02:28 PM

where do you want to be in your life?

Just content is all

Back in time

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 02:17 PM

Dear Madam:

Thank you for your RECENT ORDER from our SEX TOYS SHOP. biggrin

You asked for the large RED VIBRATOR as featured on our wall display.bigsmile

winking Please select ANOTHER ITEM... slapheadbecause that is our FIRE EXTINGUISHER. frustrated

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:laughing: rofl :laughing:

laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl shocked shocked shocked

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 01:06 PM
Hello! waving

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 12:50 PM

So I got out of work earlier and decided to take my car in to the dealership for my complimentary detail and check up. YAY ME!! Usually this takes 45-60 mins tops. Since I am so good with taking care of my baby :wink: :smile: :wink:

Well..... an two hours later then man comes back to brings up how my thingie is reading wrong and its SO DANGEROUS for me to be driving it like that.. DUDE all I wanted was a wash and yadda yadda... Plus I noticed what he talked about for weeks now.. ha!

Anyhow after 30 mins of me telling him now thank you about a #$^&%#% rental, and I will drop it off another time, he talks me into it and I fold.. Gosh darn it man!!!! Why do they do this to us?!?!?!?!?

frustrated

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh just went to change the oil today and it cost me 100$ .Cause they said my air filter need changed and a engine professional flush. Otherwise my car engine will blow up .So I got scared and pay for it .Is a 2007 car .Damn JiffyLube !

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 11:11 AM

I think it is an action. You choose who you love.

you really can?

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 10:37 AM

Hey I'm Casey, 18 years old... Uh... Don't know quite what all to say except, Hey! Please let me know if you're intrested, I'm a nice friendly person so hit me up. =]

Oh boy! 18 years old only and stuck here in a single site .frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 08:51 AM
Yes , you do have a problemnoway

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 07:41 AM

one slight problem. It's probably my mistake, but I intended to register in the men seeking men category. How do I change? All the lovely ladies you keep sending me are of no interest. What a waste!

Edit your profile............

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 07:40 AM

Fine girls

Definitely you are not feeling good flowerforyou flowerforyou