Toothpaste

juliemeyers800's photo
Sun 02/16/14 10:43 AM
A thespian lesbian, that's a mouthful.

juliemeyers800's photo
Sun 02/16/14 10:34 AM

Im with Julie.
I can see saying, 'to me, plenty of women are outwardly attractive'
When you throw in a race, it becomes fetishy.

Why shouldnt you want to date 'anyone' youre attracted to? Does it have to be the plenty of black women, or Asian women?

If I consider a woman to be outwardly attractive, then why should it matter if she were either black or Asian?

You're missing the point. No one said it should matter if the woman was black or Asian, we're saying you should say you want a woman you're attracted to, not I want a black or Asian woman, which so many people do. It's a fetish, not an attraction, those are two different things. I might happen to fall for a black man, who knows, but if I walk into a room, just looking for a black man to be with, that's shady.

juliemeyers800's photo
Sun 02/16/14 10:22 AM
Is your name really Izzy or is that short for something?

juliemeyers800's photo
Sun 02/16/14 10:17 AM

To me, plenty of black women are outwardly attractive.
So, why shouldn't I want to date them?

It is the same for Asian women.

That's fine, but the problem is when you only want someone for their race. Like I might see a Hispanic man and think, Damn he looks good, that's a nice looking man. But it's different if I say, Damn that Hispanic man looks good, I want some of that, 'cause I've never had a Hispanic man before. It's the way you put it, you know?

juliemeyers800's photo
Sun 02/16/14 10:15 AM

I think if a woman goes after a man he thinks she's desperate. It's one thing to hint around that you like him, but I think he should make the first move. Obviously, that doesn't work for everyone, but that's what makes me comfortable.

what if a woman is attracted to another woman, who takes the lead?

Hmmmm, well, from what I know of those kind of relationships, which isn't much, but there's always one that feels more "masculine" so maybe she should take the lead. Heck, I don't know. I like men, not women, laugh

juliemeyers800's photo
Sun 02/16/14 10:02 AM

Can I get a Slow Screw please? In a clean glass?laugh

You got it Julie..........

Thank you, kind sir. Nice place you got here.drinker

juliemeyers800's photo
Sun 02/16/14 09:58 AM
Edited by juliemeyers800 on Sun 02/16/14 09:59 AM
Oh me, too. And I have a terrible temper. Just terrible. Once I get started, it's like a dam has burst and I can't keep it inside. But I try. Until you push me, that is. If you push me, I push right back.

juliemeyers800's photo
Sun 02/16/14 09:57 AM
I think if a woman goes after a man he thinks she's desperate. It's one thing to hint around that you like him, but I think he should make the first move. Obviously, that doesn't work for everyone, but that's what makes me comfortable.

juliemeyers800's photo
Sun 02/16/14 09:49 AM
The man should do the chasing. Always. Otherwise, you're loose, and my mama told me a lady should never be thought of as loose.

juliemeyers800's photo
Sun 02/16/14 09:47 AM
There's ways of speaking your mind, while still being nice. I call it nice/nasty. Girls are good at that. Like I'll see a girl in a dress that doesn't look that good on her, and say, "ummm, nice dress, where'd you get it?" She knows what I mean, but I wasn't outright mean to her, you know?

juliemeyers800's photo
Sun 02/16/14 09:33 AM

Thats a good point!..that is a prime reason why black women are becoming more comfortable dating outside their own race.

Are they really? I've never seen any black women dating anything other than black men. I guess you learn something new every day. Hahaha.
Its rare that a black woman posts a topic, on a dating site, with her interest in objectifying a race. See it lots by men tho. Maybe they are more interested in the relationships and not so worried about what color he turns out to be? Men, I am told, are more visual, and often lead with sex, so maybe thats why its usually a guy going this route. Im sure we all have preferences, but the race fetish, ick. Not appealing to me, so maybe its because Im a gal.

That might be it. Just seems so rude, to go around objectifying like that. I've only dated white guys, but I never set out to date one, it just happened, you know?

juliemeyers800's photo
Sun 02/16/14 09:29 AM
Can I get a Slow Screw please? In a clean glass?laugh

juliemeyers800's photo
Sun 02/16/14 09:16 AM

Might also say if you have nothing nice to some to a certain person you probably shouldn't be around them.

That's true, too. I usually say nice things though, to everybody.

juliemeyers800's photo
Sun 02/16/14 09:10 AM

Thats a good point!..that is a prime reason why black women are becoming more comfortable dating outside their own race.

Are they really? I've never seen any black women dating anything other than black men. I guess you learn something new every day. Hahaha.

juliemeyers800's photo
Sun 02/16/14 09:07 AM
Also, a woman doesn't have to date men to know what they're like. Maybe she has male friends and she sees how they treat their women, or has a brother, or saw how her daddy treated her mama. I don't date women, and I have a pretty good idea of what some of them are like in relationships.

juliemeyers800's photo
Sun 02/16/14 09:00 AM

Nah. Just got a lot to say. I've got tons to say but it's generally not nice so I shut my mouth lol

Like my mama always said, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all....

However, someone also said, if you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me, hahahaha.

juliemeyers800's photo
Sun 02/16/14 08:47 AM
I don't date interracially, but I'd assume anyone who was especially looking to date outside their race would be looking to have some sort of "experience" like you said. Otherwise, they'd just be looking for a partner they liked, not a specific race, know what I mean? I hope you find what you want though. Italian men are hot.

juliemeyers800's photo
Sun 02/16/14 08:20 AM
Why can't you get in touch? Is she not answering your phone calls? Going straight to voice mail? If so, that means she's not interested, and it's time to call it quits, hon.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7