Sun 02/16/14 08:17 AM
Say hi honey, where are you from?

juliemeyers800's photo
Sun 02/16/14 08:16 AM
Red nail polish

juliemeyers800's photo
Sun 02/16/14 08:15 AM

You have a point, Susan. laugh

Okay, I'll just jump right in. Here, I am, in the Loony Bin. Do we get free meds or what? Hahahaha..

Every body gets meds a room and if you want a fashionable white jacket that helps you hug yourself for hours.

That sounds like fun. Thank you. I'm going to hang curtains in my room to make it more homey.

juliemeyers800's photo
Sun 02/16/14 08:14 AM

Hahahaha, poor bunny.

juliemeyers800's photo
Sat 02/15/14 10:20 PM
Tickle him.

juliemeyers800's photo
Sat 02/15/14 10:03 PM
I just realized I've made over 100 posts on my first day. Maybe I really am crazy. Hahahaha.

juliemeyers800's photo
Sat 02/15/14 10:01 PM

I admit I can be irrational. It's funny that a guy wants to date a girl from a certain race because he thinks they're all rational. That's hilarious.laugh

everyone can be irrational at times, no big deal... but yea, no one is always rational, men or women, black or white...

drinker

juliemeyers800's photo
Sat 02/15/14 09:54 PM
I like my men a little rough and tumble and ornery, the kind that isn't afraid to get his hands dirty. If he's more afraid of chipping his nails than I am, we aren't going to work out. Hahahaha.

juliemeyers800's photo
Sat 02/15/14 09:50 PM
I admit I can be irrational. It's funny that a guy wants to date a girl from a certain race because he thinks they're all rational. That's hilarious.laugh

juliemeyers800's photo
Sat 02/15/14 09:49 PM

Thank you, Moe. You seem pretty smart yourself there.drinker

haha, i got you fooled...:wink:

Ooooh, shame on you. That's not nice...laugh

juliemeyers800's photo
Sat 02/15/14 09:47 PM

but because white girls are caring and rational in actitude and they appreciates their loved ones.

???? i take it you've never been with any white girls?

Hahaha, I know plenty of white girls who are real ******* and don't appreciate anyone. Like I said in the other thread, it's best to say "some" not "all."

I've never dated a black guy. Just not my thing. To each their own.

juliemeyers800's photo
Sat 02/15/14 09:44 PM

Time for group therapy. Which some free with any room.

Ooooh, looks like there will be free meds. I like the outfits, I look good in polka dots. Hahahaha

juliemeyers800's photo
Sat 02/15/14 09:42 PM
Thank you, Moe. You seem pretty smart yourself there.drinker

juliemeyers800's photo
Sat 02/15/14 09:40 PM
Favorite part of a man...um, his hands...drool

Favorite part of me...um, my boobs. I have nice boobs.blushing

juliemeyers800's photo
Sat 02/15/14 09:38 PM
I agree with Moe, it's sad when people decide everyone is this or that, when you haven't talked to everybody yet. Why not just say some men are this or that? 'Cause then you'd be right.

juliemeyers800's photo
Sat 02/15/14 09:36 PM
You have a point, Susan. laugh

Okay, I'll just jump right in. Here, I am, in the Loony Bin. Do we get free meds or what? Hahahaha..

juliemeyers800's photo
Sat 02/15/14 09:32 PM

No one person should have to work harder in a relationship. If it's work its not a relationship. Doing anything sweet and genuine would get extra points. And don't forget compliment and touch each other even if it's just a simple touch on the shoulder. happy love

Yes. Exactly this.flowerforyou

juliemeyers800's photo
Sat 02/15/14 09:26 PM

I wouldn't mind being called Hot Mama...that could be sexy.

i thought you would hear that all the time...

Aww, you're sweet. I hear it sometimes...blushing

juliemeyers800's photo
Sat 02/15/14 09:26 PM
That's true. As long as you're not dangerous. Dangerous scares me. A little.laugh

juliemeyers800's photo
Sat 02/15/14 09:24 PM

Haha Big Daddy Pimp Moe blushing rofl

The only way I can understand the milf thing is if I relate it back to me liking older guys.

I do have a question tho and it's a real question. I'm not being funny. If the girl calls the older guy daddy, does the boy call her mama? I'm just curious lol

Hahaha, I'd like to know the answer to that myself. I can't imagine being with a guy and he's calling me mama, would kind of kill the mood, you know?

just about all the Mexicans out here call there wives mommy...

Huh, I guess so. Still seems like it'd kill the romance, "oh mommy, oh mommy." Like damn, just shut up.laugh

lol... better than bitc h i guess...

Oh yeah, I've been called that a few times...smokin