Community > Posts By > skylady2020

skylady2020's photo
Mon 03/10/14 04:24 PM
Do you know there is a serious relationship between marriage kids and divorce?. After getting married one excepted to have kids .kids need both the attention of his father and her mother. Parental love is very important when it comes to kids and without it kids are doomed for life. They become miresable and it can destroy their destiny their and their fulture.Lack of parent love can terminate the life of an innocent kid. That is why desperation is very bad and destructive to any responsible parents. Divorce afer having kids is not a good example to growing children. It affect the children negatively.parent should try to stay together if really love their children.

skylady2020's photo
Sun 03/09/14 08:17 AM
Dodo I agreed with you cheating is a deliberate act.but assuming that you have married 4 women before. All cheated on you and among the four one cheated only ounces and she so sorry and know that she love and care for you will you still divorce her. After all what makes feel that the fifth woman will still cheat on you? Anyway is free world do as you can

skylady2020's photo
Sun 03/09/14 12:56 AM
Regular you are right I agreed with you.some have married up 4 times and was cheated on four times yet they are still looking for a perfect match that will never cheat or offend .very funny senerio is there no room for mistake sometimes love and patience can make someone better.if a man or woman continue to cheat you may leave but if he or mistakenly cheat try and forgive sometimes.

skylady2020's photo
Sat 03/08/14 04:29 PM
Cheating part of life all over the world .do you think is only in the U S that men or women cheat?. Sometimes we forgive a cheat if he or she is willing to repent.some times we should neglect some weak points if that person involved posses other quality character no perfect wife or husband.

skylady2020's photo
Sat 03/08/14 04:23 PM
Dino you are right marriage can last forever we learn how to endure and forgive .

skylady2020's photo
Sat 03/08/14 04:20 PM

Ok here it go's.
I've been married for 33yr last jan. There have been about three maybe four times that if one of us had gone to the lawyer the other would have signed the papers. We just didn't get to the lawyer and thing's worked them self out. I haven't ever hit her nor she me, so I can't say anything about that. Except that if any of my were in an abusive relationship I wouldwant them to leave. And if my sons were hitting their wife l would kick the **** out of them,but they knowtthat.
As far as sex out side of marriage.. my wife cheated twice with her ex. Both times within a month. That was 20 or more years ago. At the time I told her that she owes me 2 cheats but I haven't used them yet.
That's a long way of saying that I've had agood life

skylady2020's photo
Sat 03/08/14 03:17 PM
I'm sick and tied of listening to martial problems in the U S A .Is time to embrance the truth marriage is a commitment and a responsibility one must endure to make it work and last long or forever. There are no such things as a perfect match most successful marriages today is due to patience, endurance and determination.One should think twice before getting married if you are not ready to bear the consequences of marriage don't marry at all.but if you must marry get ready to get married and remain married. No more flimsy excuses. What do you think be frank.

skylady2020's photo
Sat 03/08/14 01:33 AM
 If you think positively Sound becomes music Movement becomes dance Smile becomes laughter Mind becomes meditation And life becomes a celebration… Good Morning

skylady2020's photo
Sat 03/08/14 01:31 AM
Amen

skylady2020's photo
Thu 03/06/14 10:15 PM
While you wake up today, Someone is breathing their Last Breath. Thank God for another day. Don’t waste it!.

skylady2020's photo
Tue 03/04/14 05:52 PM
Create powerful thoughts and actions for this day and leave
the worries of yesterday for some other time. Your mind is
a fountain of thoughts. You decide what comes out of this
fountain. Good Morning to you.

skylady2020's photo
Tue 03/04/14 05:43 PM

I know, I know. It’s hard. Especially when the past looks so much better than the present and the future looks so frightening, but you have to take into consideration the fact that the present moment is all you have and all you will ever have. The past you are now longing for – the past that you are now dreaming about – was ignored by you when it was present. Stop deluding yourself. Be present in everything you do and enjoy life. After all life is a journey not a destination. Have a clear vision for the future, prepare yourself, but always be present in the

skylady2020's photo
Thu 02/27/14 03:50 PM
You welcome

skylady2020's photo
Thu 02/27/14 03:47 PM
love the Lord your God with all your heart and love your Neigbour as yourself. If claim to be a Christian and don't have love then you are wasting your time. when last did you show agape kind of love to people around you.

skylady2020's photo
Thu 02/27/14 03:40 PM
KudosKudos headmsb29

skylady2020's photo
Thu 02/27/14 03:38 PM
SweetSweet zeth be careful here you can find love if you are patient, wise and sensible. Remember we have more fake people here.

skylady2020's photo
Thu 02/27/14 03:31 PM
Edited by skylady2020 on Thu 02/27/14 03:32 PM
Van you where not lonely because the Lady was beautiful ok. You where not meet for each other that all. I have seen ugly ladies with no character likewise some pretty ladies with no character.You can also go through hell with ugly lady.

skylady2020's photo
Thu 02/27/14 03:22 PM
Edited by skylady2020 on Thu 02/27/14 03:25 PM
Van I hope you didn't get me wrong.I believe every human is attracted to certain kind of character and apperance.I'm not saying that a guy most possess all that I want no no .For example if a guy is average height with good character such guy can win me over.if he is fat with time I will talk him into sliming down after all I'm also working hard to keep feet .But if God decided to grant me my heart desire I will be more happy.That is giving me tall guy with good character.Afterall my mum is tall my dad is tall and they are wonderful couple till now.My brother and his wife are both tall they also happy.As you can see me I love to smile all the time and I will smile more if find love in a good guy.So if you to comment get me right I know I may not end up exactly with a tall man but that is what I pray for ok.

skylady2020's photo
Thu 02/27/14 02:53 PM

An articulate, beautiful post SkyLady, however I find lots of people are very booksmart about relationships, but in practise they go right ahead and do the complete opposite of everything they say.
Like a teen game.

Very, very rare to find people in general, so competent at thinking on their feet that you can just take everything they say at face value and apply it directly to what they do in front of your eyes and it matches precisely. Ridiculously rare, as if humanity was a satirical comedy about itself.

In fact you know what, I've always found people are generally threatened by it, as if you're supposed to play a theatre of life, not actually really live it.

skylady2020's photo
Wed 02/26/14 04:36 PM
Handsome,tall, sexy body and rich isn't the most important when choosing a right paterner. Character is most important thing a guy with a good character is better than a handsome rich guy without manners. When a guy is gentle, honest, sincere,understandingand respectful you will be treated like a woman . Character will make you fall deeply in love with a guy you thought you can't love. Remember that love grows like wise character is the catalyst that makes love grow. A good man is a blessing it can make a woman more beautiful.Though I find it difficult to fall in love with a short or fat guy but who knows character might change my mind lol.Be free to share your opinion.

Previous 1 3