no photo
Sat 05/03/14 05:44 PM

For years I have been telling people that this is what's been happening to thousands of victims across this nation and to no avail..I am printing this in hopes that if it helps just one person than that is one less victim.Perhaps a loved one has met a similar fate or is going through this right now..pass this on through any means necessary I believe together we can and will make a difference ..

Posted by Nelson Abbott, Jul 8, 2013 • Uncategorized

In recently unsealed court documents, New York insurance companies have been caught committing insurance fraud. What have they been doing? Hiring medical doctors to examine plaintiffs and then lie under oath about the injuries. You can find a link to the story here.

This begs the question, do Utah insurance companies commit insurance fraud on a regular basis? The answer is yes.

Utah insurance companies commit fraud in the same way.

I have many clients based in Utah County. Insurance companies always insist that they drive 45 minutes to Salt Lake to get an “independent medical exam.” I, of course, object. Why should they have to drive to Salt Lake when there are dozens of capable doctors in Utah County.

An Allstate adjuster answered for me. He said that there were no doctors in Utah County that met the “ethical standards” of Allstate insurance company. Therefore, they refuse to use Utah County Doctors.

I spoke personally with a Utah County doctor who had done insurance medical exams but stopped. Why did he stop? His answer was that he wrote a report saying that the claimant really was injured. He got a call from an insurance company representative telling him that they disagreed and if he wanted to keep doing those exams, it better not happen again. A month or two later, when another injured patient came through his door, he told the truth. He wrote a report saying the claimant was injured. He has not been hired since.

So what does it take to meet the “ethical” standards of Allstate. A doctor must be willing to lie. If a doctor won’t lie, Allstate won’t use that doctor.

Now, I’ve mentioned Allstate by name. I don’t want to pick on Allstate unfairly. All insurance companies are equally corrupt.

The New York judge asked, in open court, what he could do to stop this type of abuse. The answer is rather simple. Unfortunately, our Utah judges will not implement the simple answer to stop insurance fraud.

The simple answer is to force insurance companies to use local doctors. There are a handful of doctors that do essentially all insurance exams in the State of Utah. They are all based in Salt Lake County.

I’ve asked judges perhaps a dozen times to force the doctor to drive to Utah County or to require the insurance company to use a Utah County doctor. So far, I’ve lost every time. The judges have consistently forced my client to drive 45 minutes for an insurance exam. That’s unfortunate. Utah Judges are either unaware of the fraud or don’t care.

Hopefully, we have a scandal in Utah, similar to the New York scandal, to bring this issue to the surface. It happens every day. So far the insurance companies have gotten away with it.

Previous post
Judge Kevin Christensen censured by Supreme Court

Now you know the real truth ....ASC..smokin

no photo
Sat 05/03/14 02:54 AM

making love involves far more deeper emotions a more complete sharing of feelings and sex without love ...is superficial..flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 04/29/14 07:02 AM

...just remember friends with benefits usually have other friends with benefits and some of these benefits may stay with you for life ..one of those benefits maybe herpes or AIDS ...don't see much benefit in that..noway

no photo
Mon 04/21/14 06:31 AM

M&Ms...lol

no photo
Mon 03/10/14 06:14 AM

world peace...the end to all suffering, the healing of mother earth and a place for all animals to go and feel safe, as for myself I wish that my son would find the love of his life and be happy for the rest of his.. and if all this is not asking for too much I wish it would happen today...smokin

no photo
Tue 03/04/14 05:51 AM

back in the day the saying went walk silent and carry a big stick..I say its time to upgrade to an uzi..as far as what it has to do with the main topic .probably nothing..but then again I don't care,,I always go around saying irrelevant crap it drives the psychos away or maybe it draws them near ..in that case... nevermind

But the fact is it seems the whole world is full of scammers ..friends ..family hell even the the family pet ..look at him sitting there all innocent showing a little affection hoping you will reveal where the golden milk bones are hidden ..waiting for you to go you sleep so that he can slink his way into the kitchen..and steal your hoard of golden milk bones ,,ya know that's what he's really thinkin

I know it I've seen his kind before using affection just to get at the treats..scammer I say ,,scammer ..they re all scammers..and cats well they're the worst ..don't even get me started..look at those shifty eyes...scared ..scammers they're everywhere even where you might least expect it

no photo
Tue 02/25/14 05:55 PM

So a guy goes to a whore house,she takes him upstairs and they begin to undress,while theyre undressing she looks over at him and notices what looks to be the worlds smallest johnson she begins to laugh at him and point at his Johnson while laughing she says and "who do you plan on pleasing with that? .. he replies "me" ..:laughing:

no photo
Mon 02/24/14 07:51 AM

A love that spanned
the time
but not
the test
No longer within
sight
but in my chest

A love
that went away
but only in view
It's these
loneliest
times
when I think
of you...flowerforyou

writings from a far off galaxy... shades

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 07:27 PM

It all started when our politicians felt that their position was that of entitlement rather than that of serving the people ..and will continue as long as the oil companies and insurance companies along with big business can continue to legally bribe (campaign contributions) these politicians to enact laws that totally benefit their agenda...

1 3 Next