get the their information from..While it is true no two people are

alike should say a lot for some generalizations..spock

no photo
Mon 05/26/14 08:13 AM

Everyone?..I think not and rather a general statement that

encompasses all...most of who you don't know..spock

no photo
Thu 05/22/14 01:26 PM

tears .everyone gets scammed but me..of course unless you look at my email ..I have won so many lotteries I've never entered,have inherited so much money I will never go broke..but not here tears I feel so unscammed ...:laughing:

no photo
Thu 05/22/14 01:18 PM

First I would guess would be "is she breathing" second would be what does she look like without make up I mean cuz I've known some girls that look hot with it on but look like death standing on the corner eating life savers without make up..so that one is important..and third if she is Hygienically correct..cuz no one wants a stinky girlfriend..of course unless one is into that sort of thing in that case ya wanna make sure about the first one..:laughing:

no photo
Thu 05/22/14 01:01 PM

they call me "tripod"...:laughing:

no photo
Thu 05/22/14 12:44 PM

o.k now normally I don't give away my secrets but in your case I'll make the exception..and yes I did steal this from "Fast Times at Ridgemont High"..

Mike Damone: I mean don't just walk in. You move across the room. And you don't talk to her. You use your face. You use your body. You use everything. That's what I do. I mean I just send out this vibe and I have personally found that women do respond. I mean, something happens.

Mark Ratner: Well, naturally something happens. I mean, you put the vibe out to 30 million chicks, something is gonna happen.

Mike Damone: That's the idea, Rat. That's the attitude.

Mark Ratner: The attitude?

Mike Damone: Yeah! The attitude dictates that you don't care whether she comes, stays, lays, or prays. I mean whatever happens, your toes are still tappin'. Now when you got that, then you have the attitude.

I hope this helps if not read over and try again..:laughing:

no photo
Thu 05/22/14 12:36 PM

so... be positive about giving up...spock

no photo
Thu 05/22/14 12:27 PM

A jealous girlfriend is a faithful girlfriend?..or the next axe murderer...:laughing:

no photo
Thu 05/22/14 12:22 PM

well now..with all these givers I guess I'll be a taker..so give ....:laughing: jk

no photo
Thu 05/22/14 11:58 AM
Edited by AlienSleeperCell on Thu 05/22/14 12:10 PM

One can only say that if ya cant do the math and see what ones overhead is gonna be vs. what kind of profit is gonna be made than they have no place getting into business in the first place..Personally I think that coops will become the future..smile2

no photo
Sun 05/18/14 08:25 PM

So now if minimum wage was set to be lets say 5.00 an hour and the

cost of living continues to go up and up and minimum wage hasn't

risen to accommodate ..then minimum wage has just become less than

minimum wage...So now look at how many times minimum wage wasn't

increased and how long it went before it was increased and tell me

that the cost of living didn't go up during these extended

periods..there again minimum wage is not what minimum wage should be

..so it's not even minimum wage anymore..spock

no photo
Sun 05/18/14 08:48 AM

Not all jobs were created to be a career. Any job that is no skill not worth the pay increase will (if there was one) would soon find the workers replaced with machines. It is the individuals responsibility to strive for success, to increase their skills set, and to pursue a career/wealth. I am not opposed to assistance in the pursuit of these goals. However I don't agree with raising wage for menial work so people never have to try to improve their situation.

Maybe its not a matter of whether a person can better themselves as

opposed to maybe its just what they can find at the time..or a high

school student or a widow who just lost her husband and was a

housewife all her life and the situations can go on and on..beyond

the reasoning of whether a person is willing to better themselves.So

they should have to work for slave wages because that's all there is

or that's all they can find in the mean time until they can find the

opportunity to make a better wage..and these wages coming from major

corporations who wouldn't have prospered and grown into what they

are today..

if it weren't for the efforts of these so called "menial workers"

no photo
Sun 05/18/14 07:57 AM

In America there should be no wage so low that if one was to work a

40 hour week that their take home pay would still be considered

below poverty. Of course you can subsidize with food stamps

Medicaid and subsidized housing..and that puts it right where

large corporations and their over paid CEOs want it right on the

backs of the taxpayers..ASC

no photo
Sun 05/11/14 09:06 AM

To hell with being hurt I say the next time someone hurts you, you take all that hurt and ball it up into one big fist and knock'em out than while their laying out on the ground you take a big POOP on them ..yea that'll teach ya...:laughing:

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 07:26 AM

Collective Soul... December...smile2

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 06:14 AM

You walk up to her and in your best Austin Powers voice you ask her "Do I make you horney baby ..Do I....:laughing:

no photo
Sun 05/04/14 05:49 PM

I suppose it makes us feel better to think we actually vote people into office.I suspect there's more to it than that...spock

no photo
Sun 05/04/14 05:39 PM

A big sticky bud and a killer scifi movie...love

no photo
Sun 05/04/14 05:26 PM

Love is a many splendored thing..uh wait a minute that's a song ..umm love is like oxygen ..ugh uh ..no that's a song too..love is indescribably delicious...uh no that's a commercial... love is love....aah forget it..next question..noway

no photo
Sat 05/03/14 05:50 PM
Edited by AlienSleeperCell on Sat 05/03/14 06:46 PM

oh yea forgot to mention this was written by the ABBOTT LAW FIRM..thank you and god bless..especially note where it says that ALL insurance companies are equally corrupt and that means its happening everywhere.I know there are some of you out there that know about this feel free to add any info that maybe helpful to others,,