Community > Posts By > Alex

Alex's photo
Sun 12/10/23 05:41 PM
that sex drive that you guys hate so much. or claim to hate so much is the only way we keep this little thing called life going. I think if we had to depend on the women complaining on here life wouldve stoped a long time ago. instead of complaining about him wanting to have sex with you. you should 1. thank him for his sex drive its the reason you exist. 2. be greatful your still attractive enough for him to want sex from you. all you have to do ladies is say no.

Alex's photo
Sat 12/09/23 06:30 PM
I think anybody that thinks women don't enjoy sex as much as men is lying to themselves or has a serious observation problem. In my experience it's entirely possible that women like sex more than men. I don't see anything wrong with this as long as theyre not going by and somebody's back or lying about it. if youre dating me and your open and honest about what you desire instead of lying to me and cheating. I would happily go down that rabbit hole as far as you want to go. I had a girlfriend that had a fetish for having 2 guys. I was a little nervous at first but quickly came around when I saw how much she enjoyed it and how hot she looked taking it. id love to meet a woman like that again

Alex's photo
Sat 12/09/23 08:29 AM
you ladies complaine about men wanting sex like sex is so terrible and your better than just some hoe. but then you get into a relationship and its not long at all before your running around ****ing other people. in my experience and from observing people and relationships around me the ladies are worse then the men. the men are just up front about it. maybe if you stopped being afraid to talk about it and were honest about whatever your into you wouldnt have to be dishonest little cheaters that dont deserve any conversation with substane