Community > Posts By > purpledocs

purpledocs's photo
Tue 03/19/19 07:47 PM

Well I have a goldfish I have kept alive in a bowl for 12 years. Yes the same bowl with the same glass stones and the same plastic plant. And yes I'm quite attached to him. I say him but I'm not actually sure what his gender is. I don't do anything special with his care just feed him and clean his "home" regularly and buy another oxyshell when it runs out. I've had people say over the years how its cruel to keep him in a bowl. I didn't think of it when I was given him as a birthday present. But maybe he is happy and he knows I love him and the life he has with me is better than any life he would have had in any pond. Well that's what I choose to believe anyway biggrin

2019 me. Yes it's wrong. My fish died at 13yrs old after getting sick.

purpledocs's photo
Tue 03/19/19 07:45 PM

Well I have a goldfish I have kept alive in a bowl for 12 years. Yes the same bowl with the same glass stones and the same plastic plant. And yes I'm quite attached to him. I say him but I'm not actually sure what his gender is. I don't do anything special with his care just feed him and clean his "home" regularly and buy another oxyshell when it runs out. I've had people say over the years how its cruel to keep him in a bowl. I didn't think of it when I was given him as a birthday present. But maybe he is happy and he knows I love him and the life he has with me is better than any life he would have had in any pond. Well that's what I choose to believe anyway biggrin

purpledocs's photo
Tue 03/19/19 07:38 PM
2019 me realises this post was pretty racist and so is this thread. I apologize for my post and would delete all evidence of it if I knew how. I was distressed at the time I posted it, as I felt targeted and uncomfortable by the unwanted attention. But I shouldn't have made this post. Sorry Indian men.

purpledocs's photo
Tue 06/30/15 09:20 AM

It is wrong to keep any animal cooped up against its will.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. When I first got my fish I had the wrong information that a goldfishs memory only lasted 3 minutes. So I thought he would have an exciting "new" adventure every 3 minutes and live a life of luxury getting cared for. Now I know for a fact he has a much longer memory than that. I would never want to mistreat any creature but I truly believe after living with me for so long my goldfish wouldn't survive anywhere else. I'm even afraid to buy him a new bowl etc as the change may kill him. I know for a fact I will cry when he does die but I've also read that goldfish can live to be 30 years old so I'm hopeing that won't be for a long time yet.

purpledocs's photo
Tue 06/30/15 08:34 AM

purpledocs's photo
Sat 06/20/15 03:14 AM
When I first arrived here I had no idea of any differences between the men on this site and was open to any race creed or colour. But after being harassed for sex by countless Indian boys who are relentless when asked nicely to please stop messageing. So I have to block them. Even having one change his fake profile three times after I blocked him each time. I'm never wasting my time or energy with another Indian on this site again. I'm not racist in any way but I'm not takeing any chances.

purpledocs's photo
Fri 06/05/15 06:26 AM
I have a goldfish I have had for 12 years. And he "tells" me when he's hungry by facing me when I'm near his bowl :-)

purpledocs's photo
Sun 05/31/15 08:04 PM
I am shocked and embarrassed by the ignorant comments being thrown around this forum and I pray none of you actually have children that you are raising with such bigoted ideals. We are a species who's survival depends on both genders living together in harmony. There is no such thing as who is better. How ridiculous. We need each other. As for men being better at fighting that is complete rubbish. It depends on the human being. Not their gender. And also for the woman claiming abused women choose when they are abused or not...you need to get educated. Both genders get abused. But women are oppressed in some countries for example childbrides.They do not have a choice. I'm lucky to live in the country who gave women the first vote in the world. Male and female are different not better than each other. And Im sorry if your countries laws allow a persons gender to depict whether their actions are wrong or not. Also, yes think of the pain your mother went through to give you life before you go slagging off women as being inferior. Come into the new millennium people and leave your small minded ideas in the past where they belong please

purpledocs's photo
Fri 05/29/15 01:18 AM
Princess Lea- "I love you"
Han Solo- "I know"

purpledocs's photo
Thu 05/28/15 09:41 PM
I recently watched Mad Max Fury Road. I'm lucky to have watched the original Mad Max movies on the big screen in the 80s and 90s. This new movie was excellent. Action packed from beginning to end. And the vehicles and effects were awesome. Only negative was the ending was so sudden...the whole theatre including myself were left waiting for more until the lights went on and everyone realised it was actually finished rofl

purpledocs's photo
Fri 11/28/14 03:02 PM

purpledocs's photo
Sat 06/28/14 07:03 PM
Yes GOT is an unpredictable journey for someone who hasn't read any of the books. Now I have to wait patiently for series 5....explode